Biden's D-Day speech

Just so you know, you’re a moron. Putin is having a lot of trouble taking the SE corner of Ukraine. Hitler swiftly seized half of Poland, France, and many other countries as well. Russia’s GNP is about the same as Mexico’s.
Don’t know your history, do you? Hitler was weak when he re-militarized the Rhineland. Britain and France could have beat him back easily, but too many said, well it’s their territory, just like some are saying about Ukraine and Taiwan. Ukraine is not Russia; Taiwan is not China.

FB_IMG_1616604688543.jpg

That may be true, but it's usually a looney leftist poster.
I don’t think so. Both sides are equally influenced by war propaganda.

One would think they'd learn from past mistakes, but they never do. Toro might be the worst offender of this blatant ignorance, of all the members on this board.

Last edited:
Haha well nobody can take that seriously…xiden at 14??? Haha the guy that has set a record for the amount of people he’s made worse off since being elected…haha
Nope. Joe Biden is doing extremely well. I do not agree with everything he has done, but I do think he's doing the bast anyone could.

Lest we forget, there were cannibals on those beaches too.

His poor son Beau was eaten by one.

And yet there are people out there who actually believe this nonsense. Well that and some of them are just going along with it because they can't defend it and so they start playing the Trump card. Just like a lot of them have already done in this thread.

Why did he mention Ukraine in his speech?

Because that's what it said on his teleprompter.

LOL I sure hope that I'm not going to Hell for finding that to be hilarious. 😂

Haha well nobody can take that seriously…xiden at 14??? Haha the guy that has set a record for the amount of people he’s made worse off since being elected…haha
Absolutely laughable partisan list

Screenshot_20210611-183450_Chrome.jpg

Nope. Joe Biden is doing extremely well. I do not agree with everything he has done, but I do think he's doing the bast anyone could.
He's doing well at hiding his crimes

How embarrassing to see surrender joe talking about alliances, when he is the first and only president to be held in contempt by our ally for betraying them

Xiden has made this nation weaker
Zzzzzzzzzz. Last guy went over there and called our guys suckers and losers.

I don’t think so. Both sides are equally influenced by war propaganda.

One would think they'd learn from past mistakes, but they never. Toro might be the worst offender of this blatant ignorance, of all the members on this board.
Well, I don't disagree on that particular poster. I'm sure most are influenced by war propaganda, one way or another, but you specifically mentioned Putin and world dominance.

Don’t know your history, do you? Hitler was weak when he re-militarized the Rhineland. Britain and France could have beat him back easily, but too many said, well it’s their territory, just like some are saying about Ukraine and Taiwan. Ukraine is not Russia; Taiwan is not China.
Not every autocrat is Hitler, genius.

In 1936 Germany’s GNP was near the top. The Germans were perhaps the most advanced technologically.

By contrast, Putin’s Russia is much less of a threat.

Do you really think Russia is poised to blitzkrieg to the Rhine?

The CCP is the real threat to the U.S. and this war is helping the CCP.

Last edited:
Well he’s extremely good at getting us involved in pointless ethnic conflicts that don’t serve U.S. interests. And he’s doing the best anyone could to murder tens of thousands of civilians in Gaza.

It’s amazing to watch a leftist like yourself kissing the ass of some demented corrupt politician who has backed that war criminal Netanyahu.

I guess the conservatives were right about you guys. You never believed in anything except acquiring power.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back