Trump not a convicted felon.

Remember that time you were a cuck??...oh..wait...that's forever.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Nah, cucks tend to indulge losers in their midst.

Take, senile "Presidents" for example.

Who drag them into an inexorable abyss in an imminent national election when they have no chance of regaining the Senate for the rest of the decade.

But I digress. :)

Nah, cucks tend to indulge losers in their midst.

Take, senile "Presidents" for example.

Who drag them into an inexorable abyss in an imminent national election when they have no chance of regaining the Senate for the rest of the decade.

But I digress. :)
Henry....cuck, cuck, cuck, cuck. Almost a cluck isn't it? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Sorry bud. Trump is a felon. :)

Will Scharf

:auiqs.jpg:
You just did it again......................stick with the facts instead of distorting them:

The Supreme Court’s ruling on presidential immunity means that the president can attempt to overturn elections, according to one of Trump’s lawyers.

Get back to me after the ruling.

Convicted by a jury of his peers

Convicted felon
Juries don't convict, they determine innocence or guilt. The power to convict lies with the state. How else would plea bargains work? I get it though, you folks have hit a rough patch, you must cling to something as your dreams of a 2024 victory circle the drain.

Slacker!!!...pay attention.
Trump is a felon. If his conviction(s) are overturned on appeal..he is not a felon...get it?

TRUMP IS A FELON
TRUMP IS A FELON
TRUMP IS A FELON
TRUMP IS A FELON
TRUMP IS A FELON
TRUMP IS A FELON
TRUMP IS A FELON
TRUMP IS A FELON

WHOAH!

You just turned the sinking ship around.

Good job.

Jack Off. :)

You do get it's a LONG way to November, right??
Just like 2020. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Good point.................Biden's donor's, 25 plus democrats (and Growing) calling for Biden to pull the E handle, and you're crowing................:hhello::hhello::hhello:

Forum List

Back