It's going to get a lot worse before it gets better

Trumpsters are center/left '80s democrats, fool....You wouldn't know "ultra right wing" if one kicked you in the ass.

uh-huh....suuuuuuuuure.

i-dont-believe-you-ron-burgundy.gif
Have you noticed how many dishonest Democrats.....oops, sorry for the redundancy..... claim to have been republicans before both parties drifted leftwards?

"I used to be conservative, but I am now Stalinist because, well, you know"

This is what you folks do. Biden's debate crash has destroyed your world and now you're trying to make up shit about this invisible MAGA threat the left keeps talking about.

My suggestion is go drink a few shots of Scotch and sleep it off.
Did you misspeak and said shots when you meant to say bottles?

Remember, this is Vrenn.

Bourbon.

And... now I want some.
Single Malt 12 or 16 year old Scotch on the rocks is what I suggest.

If you like something sweet then you can make an Old Fashioned with Bourbon. I prefer Makers Mark over Jack Daniels.

Last edited:
Single Malt 12 or 16 year old Scotch on the rocks is what I suggest.
That's what the Missus drinks. I get her a good bottle twice a year. McCallan 18 sherry oak cask right now.

But I never took to it.

I like plain jane Evan Williams BiB.

Mix it with whatever I happen to have.

Tonight it was Walmart brand Cherry Dr Pepper and citrus bitters.

Yeah...I know ... the missus gives me the stinkeye too.

Last edited:
Eh, our generation screwed things up rather well, raised some spoiled brats and now they’re paying the price with even more pathetic and gimme gimme screwed up generations .. with plenty of conservative exceptions of course in my opinion …

It’s time to relax, vote Trump to help delay the inevitable and watch the golden goose fade into obscurity no matter who you voted for, just enjoy the ride.
no

It's not nice to refer to fellow Americans as MAGGOTS. You are not trying to invite discussion you are venting your irrational hatred at people who support the man who is going to RESTORE this country. I won't even attempt to communicate with you, because you are far too emotional to be cogent.
I didn't call you a MAGGOTS. I called you by what you claim to be and that is MAGAt. But, please, do not communicate with me.

Unfortunately I have to agree with this. 9/11 was a terrible tragedy but it was used to completely change the relationship between the federal government and its constituency.
One of many manipulated perks or an intentional black flag job?

One of many manipulated perks or an intentional black flag job?
I have a long sense given up on trying to figure out whether or not it was an inside job, an outside job.... Or just a job.

There's no question that the relationship between the federal government and the American citizens completely changed forever by that event.

It's going to get a lot worse before it gets better​

Let us assume that Trump will back at work in the White House after the up-coming election and that he will pick up where he left off at the end of his first term. Well! Yes, the Biden/Deep State scourage can certainly make things a lot worse in the time they have left pulling the strings.

I’ll take stuff that’s fake for $800, Alex

I use the words Trump and MAGAts but claim to be a Republican

Forum List

Back