It's just Trump

IOW, he's really no different form the assholes whose water you carry.

Check that plank in your own eye, Scooter.
I don't see you going out of your way to deny my spot on assessment of you magaturds, so check your own big plank, scooter. You are telling yourself this nonsense, not me. I don't carry water for any political creature. By tearing others down, this is how you rationalize your morbid political decisions. :rolleyes:

Trump gets massive donations after he was indicted and convicted of frivolous charges that almost nobody can figure out and angry desperate lefties snicker and call it "poor baby money"? Why can't Biden rake in poor senile old fool money?
Democrats have raked in twice as much money as the "poor babies."

And there you have it.

You believe that you're powerless and hopeless -and as you believe, so it is- so all you do is bitch.

Come up with something to build on and support or STFU, crybaby.

crying-infant.jpg
OddBaby is having another tantrum, not even a cute one.

Seriously. It's one life long democrat getting his just rewards, regardless if it was a fair trial or not. The democrats are corrupt. The Republicans are weak and corrupt. Then throw in Trump, a democrat who only pretends to be a Republican, and this is the baggage the country gets.

From what I've read, Trump just banked about $34 million in "poor baby" money from all this. Who knew that sympathy could be so profitable?

I simply don't get why someone who leans so far left, could be supported by so many republicans. Not only did he cheat on all his wives, But he's returned to his pro choice stance.

If Trump had cut spending, reduced the size of the swamp, ended at least 1 war, I could see supporting him. But he didn't do any of those. Or any important promise he made as 2016 candidate Trump. He didn't even secure the border.

It's just Trump. It's not someone who actually made the country better. Much less great.

But you’re akways OK with Killary, bernie or the Obiden group collecting $100s’ of billions? Come back when you make sense.

Last edited:
Trump gets massive donations after he was indicted and convicted of frivolous charges that almost nobody can figure out and angry desperate lefties snicker and call it "poor baby money"? Why can't Biden rake in poor senile old fool money?

Trump earned his fortune over decades in business dealings with corrupt NY, US and Global Governments.

$34 million is campaign money for TV adds to tell the truth the MSM won’t tell.

But you’re akways OK with Killary, bernie or the Obiden group collecting $100s’ of billions? Come back when you make sense.

Apparently you're OK with lying about what I'm OK with. F those three libtards. And you, for lying.

You know who's really OK with Killary?

And there you have it.

You believe that you're powerless and hopeless -and as you believe, so it is- so all you do is bitch.

Come up with something to build on and support or STFU, crybaby.

crying-infant.jpg

While you bitch about my bitchin, and not doing anything more than any of us here are doing.

That's a something, not someone.

I'll tell you who you have : no-fucking-body.

Either recognize that -regardless of what he has actually done- Trump does things that energizes and inspires people, figure out a way to harness and possibly redirect that enthusiasm in a direction that better suits your favored philosophy, find someone who embodies that spirit to support, or STFU.

Bellyaching and bitching doesn't supply anything that anyone wants.

You are voting for Trump?

I don't see you going out of your way to deny my spot on assessment of you magaturds, so check your own big plank, scooter. You are telling yourself this nonsense, not me. I don't carry water for any political creature. By tearing others down, this is how you rationalize your morbid political decisions. :rolleyes:
I'm not a "magaturd", assclown.....There is, however, apparently no dick on the left that you won't suck, for no better reason than that they hate Trump and his voters.

So what's your damn point?
Already made the point...Appears it went over your head.

You strike me as a guy like gipper: someone with a horrid case of buyer's remorse.

Even though the God Emperor Trump ticks nearly none of the boxes as to what I would vote for, I don't hate him and his supporters to the point of creating numerous threads about how badly he doesn't live up to my expectations...Primarily because I have NO expectations for him, other than to govern like the moderate 1980s democrat that he always has been.

His supporters do so for all sorts of reasons that may or may not jive with actual reality, and that's their funeral....But I damn sure am not going to go around whining and crying about it, without any real alternative to be in favor of.

To put it in a dietary metaphor, your bitching and bellyaching about Trump is the emptiest of empty calories.

I'm not a "magaturd", assclown.....There is, however, apparently no dick on the left that you won't suck, for no better reason than that they hate Trump and his voters.
You hate the fact I'm an unapologetic NeverTrumper. You hate that I give little fucks about your pet causes. Otherwise, smaller government, constitution, fiscal responsibility, Liberty, family. That's all I require.

Forum List

Back