Andrew McCabe is worried about going to prison

Not a single juror was an I HATE TRUMP juror...you do know Trump's defence lawyer got to reject any of those type jurors, don't you?

One jurist listed Truth Social as his main source of news....that's a trump supporting juror, who ALSO found him guilty, beyond a reasonable doubt based on the evidence and witnesses in the trial

But nor was special counsel Robert Mueller, nor was special counsel John Durham.... They were not stopped by this NEW theory by Republicans....?

He doesn't have to be.... from what I have read....on it.

It seems like just raw meat for the Trumpers to grab on to that the misinformation artists are throwing out there as a made up grievance.... :(

I guess we'll have to see if that argument will fly or not, on his appeal? :dunno:. If he ever goes to trial for the two jack Smith indictments.

July 21, 2023, 6:00 AM EDT
By Zeeshan Aleem, MSNBC Opinion Writer/Editor
Tom Fitton, president of the conservative activist group Judicial Watch and an informal adviser to Donald Trump, has a new talking point: Special counsel Jack Smith lacks the authority to prosecute the former president because he wasn’t confirmed by the Senate. That claim is wrong, and his reasoning is riddled with problems. But it does allow Fitton to advance the political goal of riling up the right using a throw-anything-at-the-wall-and-see-what-sticks strategy — and promoting unwarranted suspicion of the Justice Department.

------

But that’s not what’s happening. An attorney general appoints a special counsel under “extraordinary circumstances” or to avoid the possible appearance of conflict of interest — in this case, the optics of a Biden-appointed official pursuing the incarceration of a political opponent. Special counsels don’t require Senate confirmation, but under the Code of Federal Regulations, they should have reputations for impartiality and “informed understanding of the criminal law and Department of Justice policies.” Smith fit the bill — he had worked in the Justice Department, and before he took the special counsel position, he was the chief prosecutor investigating war crimes in Kosovo for the special court in The Hague.
Lots of disfunction is being exposed by the decision by the demented left to go nuclear Stalinist assault. Thanks for that post as it shows that everything is something.......take it away, Bob:

Definition of an “impartial and fair” jury: one that exonerates Trump, regardless of the evidence.

You must have missed that.
No, a fair and impartial is where everyone has an open mind, not all "I hate Trump" voters. But thank you for admitting that the jury was rigged there in NYC.

Not a single juror was an I HATE TRUMP juror...you do know Trump's defence lawyer got to reject any of those type jurors, don't you?

One jurist listed Truth Social as his main source of news....that's a trump supporting juror, who ALSO found him guilty, beyond a reasonable doubt based on the evidence and witnesses in the trial
Got that wrong dumbass, all the people that President Trump wanted, were banned from participating. if they really wanted it to be fair, they should of had the trial up in Buffalo, would that of worked for you?

It will end our democratic Republic and Constitution, on day one, as he promised. And you are his accomplices to the crime and treason.
While millions of diseased illegals are crossing into our borders yearly, crime running rampant every day, again, i hope two females who voted for Joe Bribem, get their visit by one of those murderous illegals. I wont shed a tear.

No, a fair and impartial is where everyone has an open mind, not all "I hate Trump" voters. But thank you for admitting that the jury was rigged there in NYC.
An open mind: Trump can only be found innocent.

How about that eh? Think on it.

Make a legal case, indict him, let him be tried by a jury. So far no one has which leaves me to think no reasonable would prosecute it regardless of political affiliation.
I’m sure they will. That’s what he is saying he is fearful of

Former FBI deputy director Andrew McCabe claimed many members of the intelligence community are fearful of a potential second Donald Trump term, saying Wednesday that some are even considering fleeing the country.

McCabe, a CNN analyst, told "The Source" anchor Kaitlan Collins that there was an atmosphere of fear and uncertainty within the intelligence community over the prospect of Trump returning to the White House. According to the former FBI leader, officials believe Trump will seek retribution against his political enemies during his second term.

The Trump DOJ had justified McCabe’s firing by citing an internal probe which found he had authorized the leaking of information to the Wall Street Journal and lied to investigators about it.

Comment:
McCabe is another corrupt Democrat operative.
He was lucky that he was only fired.
He should have gone to prison.
The FBI is supposed be protecting the public, not the Corrupt Democrat Party.
McCabe is adored by the radical left for helping them undermine our constitutional republic.
Trump should depoliticize the DOJ and the FBI.

View attachment 959511

View attachment 959509

View attachment 959510

revenge with justice.jpg

Last edited:

A lot like this site.
There are no mods left that have an open mind.
Only lunatics are left.

Got that wrong dumbass, all the people that President Trump wanted, were banned from participating. if they really wanted it to be fair, they should of had the trial up in Buffalo, would that of worked for you?
He didn't commit his crimes in Buffalo, he committed them in a Manhattan district, which is where the trial is suppose to be held, where the defendant lives and breathes and allegedly commits his crimes... among his peers.

No matter where the trial is held, former President Trump will be known by the jury pool, and only the jury honoring their oath will be relied upon, whether in a Buffalo or a Manhattan district. Changing venue doesn't change the situation, because he is so well known.

The chances are just as likely that a jurist in Manhattan could not agree with the other 11 that he is guilty, making it a mistrial,

than it would be in Buffalo where a jurist could not agree with the other 11... that he is NOT Guilty, making it a mistrial.

The chances are pretty much equal for a mistrial... with the case needing to be retried...

In those type situations, the trial venue, is usually not changed.

Also, not true on the banned. A jurist who primarily gets their news from Truth Social was picked and kept, and one who primarily gets their news from Fox News was kept, who likely would be Trump supporters, and a couple who said Facebook... which could go either way.

The EVIDENCE in the trial and witnesses in the trial, is where the jury gets their verdict from and only faith that they will honor their sworn oath, is how ALL juries work in our system.... about 99% of the time, they get it right. That 1% where they don't get it right, is still 1% too many, and disturbing....especially on death sentence prisoners imo, but it's the best we got....

Yep.

And at the same time -- trying desperately to find a silver lining in this insane, slow motion disaster -- it could be argued that going after anyone in politics or national law enforcement who breaks the law has its benefits, theoretically warning folks to start flying straight.

However -- watch me argue with myself here -- if it's nothing more than the party currently in power going after perceived political enemies, we're going to get neverending and conspiracy-driven "investigations" for purely partisan reasons. Pure showbiz fer fundraising & votes.

This could actually work in a mature, collaborative environment, but given our current electoral/political "system", there's not a lot of reason for hope.
What libs fail to understand is that any game they can invent conservatives can learn to play

Thanks to the way trump was treated, look for LAWFARE to become the order of the day when repubs are in power

Forum List

Back