Andrew McCabe is worried about going to prison

He's a crook SeaMajor7.... Which has been proven, over and over and over again, in court!!!

Trump University fraud-libel
Trump Foundation Charity fraud -libel
Trump Org tax evasion etc -Guilty
Trump Org fraud -libel
Sexual abuse -libel
Trump falsifying business records - guilty
I'm not impressed with your LAWFARE at all.

How about just don’t commit crimes and expect to be above the law?

McCabe lied under oath, why does he get a pass? Oh yeah cause he got a job at CNN and bashes trump.
He gets a pass because under Bill Barr they tried to indict him. But the Grand Jury rejected the charges.

The case was so weak that the DOJ could not secure an indictment from the people that indict ham sandwiches.

I'm not impressed with your LAWFARE at all.
😁

New York's!

He shouldn't have played with fire, if he didn't want to get burned!

Was it lawfare for Elliott Ness to get All Capone on tax evasion, instead of murder, drug dealing, and other mobster activities etc? ;)

😁

New York's!

He shouldn't have played with fire, if he didn't want to get burned!

Was it lawfare for Elliott Ness to get All Capone on tax evasion, instead of murder, drug dealing, and other mobster activities etc? ;)
Still not impressed.
Actually, I'm disgusted by your complacency. :evil:

Why is Trump so worried about the cases brought against him, if he's done nothing wrong?
Only in a Venezuelan kangaroo court like NYC could a conviction be brought on a bullshit crime. I hope one day to sit in the jury of your peers, and will find you guilty of a crime you didnt commit, just because i hate your stupid ass. Dont you love how fair and impartial i can be?

He's a crook SeaMajor7.... Which has been proven, over and over and over again, in court!!!

Trump University fraud-libel
Trump Foundation Charity fraud -libel
Trump Org tax evasion etc -Guilty
Trump Org fraud -libel
Sexual abuse -libel
Trump falsifying business records - guilty
Yet, if all what you say is true, why didnt the state of NY bring those charges against him, instead of a check for legal expenses? Oh yeah, because you are a dumbass.

Trump needs to go over these assholes like McCabe.

If he won't do it he's going to lose my vote.

Yet, if all what you say is true, why didnt the state of NY bring those charges against him, instead of a check for legal expenses? Oh yeah, because you are a dumbass.
Because he plead out. Or because it was a civil suit. All costing him millions JUST so he wouldn't be charged. Rich people can do that in some instances.

Only in a Venezuelan kangaroo court like NYC could a conviction be brought on a bullshit crime. I hope one day to sit in the jury of your peers, and will find you guilty of a crime you didnt commit, just because i hate your stupid ass. Dont you love how fair and impartial i can be?
No judge will seat you. Just because of the shit you write here.

They did Mike, what I listed are the court decisions for all the trials New York State has had with him or his Trump organizations, as defendants...and he was found libel for the civil suits and found guilty on the two criminal trials....his CFO went to jail for Trump on the criminal trial before this last one. His CFO who took the hit for Trump, just went back to jail for the Letitia James fraud civil suit for Perjury.. .he's still in prison.

All of those trials listed,Trump or the Trump organization or the Trump CFO were found guilty on all counts charged or on civil suits, found libel and owes millions in penalties or retribution.

Trump being crooked, is nothing new in New York State.

They found him guilty because all the evidence and testimony proved beyond any reasonable doubt, that he was guilty, in the first degree of falsifying his business records.... The jury did their job, as sworn under oath to do.

Whether this was brought late or any other technical issue that the trump team may appeal, is NOT part of the jury's duty.... Theirs is simply to evaluate testimony and evidence, shown in the trial, to determine guilt or the lack there of.

They did Mike, what I listed are the court decisions for all the trials New York State has had with him or his Trump organizations, as defendants...and he was found libel for the civil suits and found guilty on the two criminal trials....his CFO went to jail for Trump on the criminal trial before this last one. His CFO who took the hit for Trump, just went back to jail for the Letitia James fraud civil suit for Perjury.. .he's still in prison.

All of those trials listed,Trump or the Trump organization or the Trump CFO were found guilty on all counts charged or on civil suits, found libel and owes millions in penalties or retribution.

Trump being crooked, is nothing new in New York State.
All that CRAP is not really conviction against Trump the individual, so you could put your pom-poms away, princess. All the Stalinist LAWFARE is completely un-American to the core.
Oh wait, what's THIS......Jack Smith's "appointment" as Special Counsel by Garland is UNCONSTITUTIONAL? Darn right it IS!!!

If he is worried about going to jail then he obviously did something he feels is jail worthy.
Bull crap.... Trump has already gone after him, he knows what Trump can do... Trump had him fired the day before he was retiring, so he wouldn't reach the date of FULL retirement, by one single day in retribution....so he lost his full retirement for his 40 years put in. He had to sue, and won, to get it back... Costing boo coos in time and lawyers....

Trump then sicked the IRS on McCabe, with one of the IRS extensive audits and Trump did the same with the IRS on to Comey.

The guy knows the illegal retribution shit Trump can and will do....he's been a victim of it.

Bull crap.... Trump has already gone after him, he knows what Trump can do... Trump had him fired the day before he was retiring, so he wouldn't reach the date of FULL retirement, by one single day in retribution....so he lost his full retirement for his 40 years put in. He had to sue, and won, to get it back... Costing boo coos in time and lawyers....

Trump then sicked the IRS on McCabe, with one of the IRS extensive audits and Trump did the same with the IRS on to Comey.

The guy knows the illegal retribution shit Trump can and will do....he's been a victim of it.
You know, "buku" is Japanese.

It means "bigly" in Japanese. :D
:dunno:

1717937327589.png

All that CRAP is not really conviction against Trump the individual, so you could put your pom-poms away, princess. All the Stalinist LAWFARE is completely un-American to the core.
Oh wait, what's THIS......Jack Smith's "appointment" as Special Counsel by Garland is UNCONSTITUTIONAL? Darn right it IS!!!

The most un-American CRAP here, is the notion that a conviction by a jury of the defendant's peers will be rejected for no better reason then that he is the leader of a political party.

Lawfare this, lawfare that. Again. Biden has made it a point to stay out of it. Didn't comment on it at all as a matter of fact.

Meanwhile in the real world, Trump ROUTINELY commented on ongoing investigations and trials. Including that of McCabe. He FIRED his first AG because he recused himself from an ongoing investigation into Trump. I REPEAT TRUMP FIRED HIS AG BECAUSE THAT AG DIDN'T WANT TO INTERFERE ON HIS BEHALF. Barr did in numerous politically charged instances.

NOONE ON THE RIGHT COMPLAINED. NOONE SAID IT WAS UN-AMERICAN. YOU EXCUSED IT ALL. ALL OF YOU, TO A MAN.

It's Not unfair, it's the way the law works when you commit crimes. Alan Weisselberg took the hit for Trump, because Trump made a deal with Weisselberg to give him $2 million dollars in severance to keep his mouth shut on Trump and family. So he went to prison for the criminal deeds, and the Trump organization was penalized and now has a conservator person appointed by the state, looking over every company move and books and checks written.

He's a crook, has always been a cheat and a crook. It's only now, catching up to him....he's been Teflon Don for decades. Inform yourself, if you don't want to believe me... The facts and info, is there to see with a simple search, truly.

It's Not unfair, it's the way the law works when you commit crimes. Alan Weisselberg took the hit for Trump, because Trump made a deal with Weisselberg to give him $2 million dollars in severance to keep his mouth shut on Trump and family. So he went to prison for the criminal deeds, and the Trump organization was penalized and now has a conservator person appointed by the state, looking over every company move and books and checks written.

He's a crook, has always been a cheat and a crook. It's only now, catching up to him....he's been Teflon Don for decades. Inform yourself, if you don't want to believe me... The facts and info, is there to see with a simple search, truly.
You still have to follow the Constitution, which Garland disregarded in appointing Smith.
That's the FACT, JACK!!! :eusa_hand:

Forum List

Back