It's going to get a lot worse before it gets better

Some things are so outrageous that we cannot believe it's true until the facts are on the table. There are quite a number of facts already on the table to support your veiw.
At first, I refused to believe it. But nothing else fits the facts

Someone placed a massive short bet on airline stocks on 9/10, we never were told who that was

Doubt it will go that far.

Look; the jig is up with Trump. So if he wins...Nobody trusts him so any legislative offensive will be dead in the water. He has no second term to lord over people's heads so the next 4 years will be, if he wins, like the 4 years when he was in office...basically the nation will be on hold for 4 years until we get a serious President in office once more. The damage he can do through executive actions is bad but it can be solved easily. The appointment of judges is the huge problem, as we have seen with the nearly cartoonish stances the majority on the supreme court have taken.

As for the MAGA turds here, threats of violence are pretty common on the board from these guys. Moreover, the 3 or 4 word responses is pretty much all you can expect. They're lazy both of mind and body.
America First seems to be an evil agenda for some reason. It is not. Threats of violence on social media outlets for many is frustration. Most of the political violence in reality is Prog derived. And all of it is not treated in kind with a response.

From personal experience in the last 3 days here.

A cowardly MAGAt doesn't have the guts to defend his stance to me. He just gives the 3 or 4 word responses and there is no way to get through to him nor am I allowed to express a difference in opinion. He operates similar to holding both hands over his ears and repeats those 3 or 4 word phrases. Here is the rest of the story. He is a convicted Pedophile and served 10 years in a state prison over it. In my mind, he's paid his dues and we should not hold that against him. With the exception of him not being able to vote or possess firearms. He went from a high paying job before the 10 years to a minimum wage for today. He's the one that said if the call comes in, I would be the first he would kill. I countered that with, "You do know you just signed your own death warrant". He's not so brave now. So he doesn't have the guts and he talks a person with an even weaker mind to come after me. He tries to start a fight. He's a drunk who uses the booze to bolster up his cowardly ass. Even at 73, I am not worried about him physically. I am a retired 20 plus year Veteran. And I have no will to hurt him nor anyone else. Do the math on that one.

The ultra right wind MAGAts are getting very vocal and threatening. I am not a Liberal but actually an old GOP Republican Conservative. But I will Never back down to these traitors. WE can't afford to anymore. Most of them are cowards and want to be in power. But the are the ones that are going to be hurt badly economically since they are at the bottom working tier. The sad part of it is, Starting in 1926, another person did exactly what tRump is doing now. (read the Project 2025 and that should scare the hell out of all of us) I don't equate tRump and his cult to Hitler and the Nazis, I do see a striking similarity to the Benito Mussolini right down to the stance and that shit smile. Mussolini originally came up with the 14 points of the Fascist movement. I won't repost it but we are sitting on 13 or those 14 points and have been for the last 6 years. Luckily, people like me (the Military) will never allow it to happen as it's against the Constitution and the UCMJ.
yea its going to get worse for biden physically and mentally......pressure is a killer.....

From personal experience in the last 3 days here.

A cowardly MAGAt doesn't have the guts to defend his stance to me. He just gives the 3 or 4 word responses and there is no way to get through to him nor am I allowed to express a difference in opinion. He operates similar to holding both hands over his ears and repeats those 3 or 4 word phrases. Here is the rest of the story. He is a convicted Pedophile and served 10 years in a state prison over it. In my mind, he's paid his dues and we should not hold that against him. With the exception of him not being able to vote or possess firearms. He went from a high paying job before the 10 years to a minimum wage for today. He's the one that said if the call comes in, I would be the first he would kill. I countered that with, "You do know you just signed your own death warrant". He's not so brave now. So he doesn't have the guts and he talks a person with an even weaker mind to come after me. He tries to start a fight. He's a drunk who uses the booze to bolster up his cowardly ass. Even at 73, I am not worried about him physically. I am a retired 20 plus year Veteran. And I have no will to hurt him nor anyone else. Do the math on that one.

The ultra right wind MAGAts are getting very vocal and threatening. I am not a Liberal but actually an old GOP Republican Conservative. But I will Never back down to these traitors. WE can't afford to anymore. Most of them are cowards and want to be in power. But the are the ones that are going to be hurt badly economically since they are at the bottom working tier. The sad part of it is, Starting in 1926, another person did exactly what tRump is doing now. (read the Project 2025 and that should scare the hell out of all of us) I don't equate tRump and his cult to Hitler and the Nazis, I do see a striking similarity to the Benito Mussolini right down to the stance and that shit smile. Mussolini originally came up with the 14 points of the Fascist movement. I won't repost it but we are sitting on 13 or those 14 points and have been for the last 6 years. Luckily, people like me (the Military) will never allow it to happen as it's against the Constitution and the UCMJ.

In other words you're a deranged 70's hippie who was against 'the man', but has now suddenly decided he loves authoritarianism. The worst generation in the history of the US, your generation has destroyed this country.

At first, I refused to believe it. But nothing else fits the facts

Someone placed a massive short bet on airline stocks on 9/10, we never were told who that was

I've never seen any evidence of that, but Osama and his family had billions.
They never traded stocks?

I didn't call you a MAGGOTS. I called you by what you claim to be and that is MAGAt. But, please, do not communicate with me.
That's EXACTLY what you called me and half of Americans. MAGGOTS. Trump haters think they are cute when they hide that disgusting slur with MAGAt. You could at least be honest about that. I disagree with your politics but I would never equate you to a flesh eating worm.

Oh the double standards here. Why is this thread still sitting in "Politics". If I lashed out like this the thread would have been deleted or moved to the basement. Violates the rules on so many levels. Yet here it still sits

SO.

Let's get it straight with Trump, shall we?

THE JIG IS UP!

But....

He'll probably win.

But at least nobody trusts him.

Or something?

Holy fuck the Left is so screwed. ;)
Candy is just a low IQ angry bitch....Her opinions are worthless.

I didn't call you a MAGGOTS. I called you by what you claim to be and that is MAGAt. But, please, do not communicate with me.
Ok, I'll ask nicely, what does the lower case "t"? What does that stand for?

Those in support of Trump sometimes refer to "MAGA" - Make America Great Again.

I see no lower case "t" in that at all...So, what are you saying there?

That's EXACTLY what you called me and half of Americans. MAGGOTS. Trump haters think they are cute when they hide that disgusting slur with MAGAt. You could at least be honest about that. I disagree with your politics but I would never equate you to a flesh eating worm.

I can see where you are following my wishes on communication. You aren't communicating at all.

Ok, I'll ask nicely, what does the lower case "t"? What does that stand for?

Those in support of Trump sometimes refer to "MAGA" - Make America Great Again.

I see no lower case "t" in that at all...So, what are you saying there?
They're stressing "maggot". It's all they got. Just brace yourself for 4 years of this nonsense

Magaturd is a way better slur.

Forum List

Back