Just Heard President Biden

On a live call to an event for Kamala Harris and he sounded PHENOMENAL

Is it that the pressure is off now? He doesn’t have to parse every word exactly?

I don’t know but he was SHARP.

Have no worries about him finishing his term and campaigning for Kamala

Go Joe and thank you for everythingI heard.

I heard him then, too although I didn't think it was Biden at all. Didn't sound like him on his best day.

Is it that the pressure is off now? He doesn’t have to parse every word exactly?

Go Joe and thank you for everything

That was so fake. You CAN'T be this stupid.

Where does Matthew Sabia claim to be an 'IT expert'? What are his qualifications for any claim of expertise?

He says he's a private equity investor. Which seems highly unlikely at 28 years old. His claim to fame is being in a shitty movie in 2009.

Go Joe and thank you for everything
Now that he stepped down like he was told, they stopped giving him meds to make him seem so addled.

Where does Matthew Sabia claim to be an 'IT expert'? What are his qualifications for any claim of expertise?

He says he's a private equity investor. Which seems highly unlikely at 28 years old. His claim to fame is being in a shitty movie in 2009.
Why would you need to be an IT expert to upload an audio clip to a AI voice checker website?

Forum List

Back