It's going to get a lot worse before it gets better

30+ years of non-stop manipulation will do that.

Starting the day Limbaugh went national.
Statements like this sound so moderate don't they folks?

Ask yourselves who talks like this in here? Conservatives? Libertarians? Or radical leftists?

Statements like this sound so moderate don't they folks?

Ask yourselves who talks like this in here? Conservatives? Libertarians? Or radical leftists?
I think magaturds talk like entitled assholes and they sound just like radical leftists to me.

:auiqs.jpg: How so? Is this where you tell me I'm a Democrat, spout some more magaturd nonsense like a moron? Is that it?
If you protest the elect results you'll be brand an insurrectionist. You'll show yourself to be an "enemy of our democracy." 3 years in a jail without a trial. You created the rules. 😂

"Get worse before it gets better"? I thought you were talking about Biden. It will get worse but it ain't going to get better.

Yep, you sure did....See, when you said:

"Is the CULT planning to kill off half the country of something?"

to my post about returning to sanity and freedom, that tells me that you think that you'd have to be "Killed" to return to that....That says so much about you, but you don't even see it....sad.
There certainly won't be unity. Fantasize all you want.
Why? because they don't agree with you?
I don't agree with them and where they've taken my country.

And that's on you.
No it isn't. Don't even try putting your filth on me.
As much as you'd like it to be, it isn't about YOU...But you don't care, because you are truly radical.
Negative. I'm completely apathetic to your complaints and entitlement. You think that makes me radical. Maybe you're the radical here. You are conditioned to make your dumb arguments personal. It doesn't work.

Forum List

Back