Why did the city of Minneapolis pay $27 million to George Floyd’s family? Will a Republican or Democrat ever demand Chauvin is freed?

One picgture you little stoklen valor LIAR

It does not matter how many random pictures . Photographs ARE NOT EVIDENCE

What we do know is that you are a disgusting person of low integrotyu who lies all the time

you dream up and post lies because you are a low character COWARD
Lol

I don't believe in Allah, Jesus, Yahweh, Krishna, Amaterasu or any other imaginary sky pixie that gives people excuses to act like assholes.
You won't be the first racist in history to align with jihadists... (Nov.28.1941)

Again, my problem with Zionism isn't race...

Yea pro beating up [any] Jews...
IMG-20240701-WA0003.jpg

"Anti zionist" my as$

To an antisemite, nothing is more painful than the truth.
News organizations are supposed to provide their audiences with the truth. But when it comes to Israel, ideology always seems to trump the truth. Op-ed.
Gary Willig, Jul 2, 2024, 7:41 PM (GMT+3)

Last edited:
Ignoring your blah-blah excuse for Arab invaders and Islam enforcers...

Of course climate of 1,000 years effects color of skin.

And so what that 1900 Zionist movement were Europeans? Of course Europeans were more organized and Western educated.

You don't know about the Almohad? The torturers??? (NOT just Dhimmitude).
Really?

You're some ex "catholic" alright.
Israel Is Our Mirror

No European in his right mind would have converted to Judaism under Christofascism, but doing so is the logical implication of what the Left is trying to say. Contrary to this latest worm on the hook of anti-semitic race-baiting, the Ashkenazim were displaced Israelis. They are White because they came originally from the Indo-European conquest of Sumerian Mesopotamia.

It’s a horror story if you think about it. This is something that happens in a Third World country or a totalitarian country. Do you remember how there was a video showing George Floyd with a neon him. The media only showed us one angle.

We were told by the media George Floyd cried out for his mom. That’s actually his girlfriend he would call his white girlfriend known as “mama”.

$27 million for Floyd’s family. Did Floyd’s family members ever actually know George Floyd. Could it have been that they didn’t even speak to him in years? $27 million and there are millions of poor or homeless black-and-white Americans in this country.

Candace Owens points out the knee on the upper back and neck area of Floyd was a police procedure. Yet Chauvins own fellow policeman threw him to the wolves, apparently afraid of a violent mob.
We had a case one time where an older couple were badly, badly mangled in a car wreck. Another person's fault who happened to be working for a huge company at the time.

Scumbag Lawyers sued, and won a huge settlement. I'm talking 30 years ago when 10 Million Dollars was a lot, really a LOT of money.

Scumbag Lawyers (They ALL are, every last one of them) took their cut off the top. Out of Court settlement was about 30% fee at the time.

With the remaining SEVEN MILLION DOLLARS they turned around and bought, from the same insurance company, a Life-Time annuity at around 5 percent.

Sounds good, huh? Not even

What that means is, the annuity only pays until the beneficiary dies. And 5 percent isn't a lot of return. So, at the age of couple (in their 80's, I believe) it wouldn't be a long time. Then the money reverts back to the Insurance Company.

The Scumbag Lawyers got paid. A lot. Really a lot. The insurance company settled. Why not? They got most of their money back......

What you think is money paid out often isn't. Maybe George Floyd's family got a stupid annuity. Maybe their share was cut off, may have had a ceiling of $1,000,000. Don't know for sure.

But one thing I AM sure of is -- dimocraps are the scum of the Earth. And somebody in politics got rich(er) out of that deal

Forum List

Back