Trump calls biden, "A broken down pile of crap."

A fat man with a spray tan and a comb over talking about somebody else being broken down? Ha! Biden is going to win. The polls appear to not have moved much. You guys don't seem to get the fact that sane people watched this debate. They saw Biden stumbling and Trump lying.
^^ that’s the spirit.

Stick with Joe. He can do it. 😂

A fat man with a spray tan and a comb over talking about somebody else being broken down? Ha! Biden is going to win. The polls appear to not have moved much. You guys don't seem to get the fact that sane people watched this debate. They saw Biden stumbling and Trump lying.
~~~~~~
Joe Biden's recent appearance with a summer tan that recalls Donald Trump's signature orange hue has sparked a deluge of jokes and memes on social media. The president continues navigating uncertain waters after his debate performance last week.

"Biden using Trump's spray tan," wrote one user on X, formerly Twitter. "Pumpkin Joe," wrote another on the social-media platform, sharing an image of Joe Biden next to a frame from Star Wars showing character Obi-Wan Kenobi (interpreted by actor Ewan McGregor) saying: "You have become the very thing you swore to destroy"—a clear reference to Trump's orange glow.

Yeah, Biden needs to put the spray tan down. So should Trump.

That's the greatest pleasure of poker night and golfing with the guys: You get to loosen your belt and tell it like it is. :eusa_clap:
That's the greatest pleasure of poker night and golfing with the guys: You get to loosen your belt and tell it like it is. :eusa_clap:
A guy at the golf course sez he loves to golf with me and my friend cuz the trash talk is so funny

Trump calls Biden names to his face!

Trump calls Biden names at his ralleys

Both Trump and Biden call each other names.

this is not news...

they also realize just like you do that biden is to fucking old for this job,but like you, will keep on enabling this guy...you know dam well between now and nov biden will have more episodes showing that he should step down......it is only going to get worse.....pressure is a motherfucker....especially for ones as old as biden and trump....

A guy at the golf course sez he loves to golf with me and my friend cuz the trash talk is so funny
That's the honest-to-God truth of it. Journalists (ha-ha) who print quotes of men relaxing at the golf course are nit-witted imbeciles.

Coming from the narcissistic POS

☝️ TRANSLATION: Unlike Biden, Trump actually has a lifetime of actual accomplishment in the world sans just bilking taxpayers and spewing empty rhetoric before a scripted microphone to BE narcissistic about, and is a POS now only because he rammed it all down the Left's throats and has made them eat crow for 9 years having spent around 5 BILLION now just trying to destroy him like a spiteful little child who didn't get the Christmas toys they wanted. :crying:

Keep whining Jack, it makes my day.

yup, that about sums it up "ya, I knocked him out of the race."

The democrat party is a broken down pile of crap.

Last edited:
Not a smart strategy for Trump though. There may be a large number of people floating at this point due to what they see as a bad debate performance although for the life of me I can't understand why that would matter to them. The right approach would be respectful, somewhat compassionate but firm in the resolve that the man needs to retire. Trump could probably scoop 10% of the centrist vote that he otherwise would not get if he did it right. It's way too early to assume anything but that the race in November will be similar to the one in 2020.
Trash talking on the Golf Course; is that all Dems have got?? Of course Dems will try and elevate it to some sort of Global disaster but that's going to happen regardless. Meanwhile Average yanks are just going to smile/giggle etc and think "True, that!!". Are they trying for the sympathy vote; being mean to the intellectually disadvantaged?? Possibly a few but hey; it's very amusing.

~~~~~~
Joe Biden's recent appearance with a summer tan that recalls Donald Trump's signature orange hue has sparked a deluge of jokes and memes on social media. The president continues navigating uncertain waters after his debate performance last week.

"Biden using Trump's spray tan," wrote one user on X, formerly Twitter. "Pumpkin Joe," wrote another on the social-media platform, sharing an image of Joe Biden next to a frame from Star Wars showing character Obi-Wan Kenobi (interpreted by actor Ewan McGregor) saying: "You have become the very thing you swore to destroy"—a clear reference to Trump's orange glow.

Orange man bad!!!

Greg

Trash talking on the Golf Course; is that all Dems have got?? Of course Dems will try and elevate it to some sort of Global disaster but that's going to happen regardless. Meanwhile Average yanks are just going to smile/giggle etc and think "True, that!!". Are they trying for the sympathy vote; being mean to the intellectually disadvantaged?? Possibly a few but hey; it's very amusing.

Trash talk and conspiracy theories is all Trump has ever had.

This post is so good I had to read it twice! :auiqs.jpg: :eusa_clap:

Actually how do we know for sure that's what Trump said?

We don't. It could very easily be a spoof.

Forum List

Back