Question: Should the Doctor be legally mandated to register a pregnancy or would it be the Pregnant woman?

The Twitter files showed the censorship regarding COVID and various other things like the Hunter laptop story. The government pressured various social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook regarding certain topics with COVID. Many of the things censored turned out to be true, like doctors raising warnings about the vaccine causing myocarditis in young people.

So, sure, lying can result in harm, but so can withholding information.

I'm not accusing the government of mass murder, although I do find it interesting that you leapt to that conclusion.

I'll concede on the age thing, but nobody died because of me. I don't run media, nor do I have a major media presence. So you can shove your accusations up your ass.
Twitter as a company didn't want to spread information that they believed was harmful to their community...

Vaccine Misinformation kills people which killed people by having not getting the vaccine and dying or get harmed by COVID...

MAGA was invested in conspiracies and were backing it, even if kills their own people...

Guess what, Twitter thought that was too fucked up for them...

As for Hunter Laptop contents was totally unverified and still is today... Maybe someone in Twitter thinks that targeting an individual who doesn't hold a job in Government was unfair and left them possibly liable for harassment..

I just want to logistically who should be in forming the Government of the pregnancy?

I am leaving out the father.

If the responsible party doesn't inform the Government then what is the penalty? I doubt a fine would do.

So lets presume it is the woman that has to do it... She doesn't and says nothing and is a serious risk of going cross State lines and having an abortion (maybe she is 16 and in high school). With violation of the law and very serious chance of another one been broken, should the woman be brought into custody until the woman gives birth...

Nothing disgusting, you would have these bunch of pregnant women overseen by guards to protect the baby..

There is also the issue of pregnant women doing dangerous activities e.g. Hiking, Smoking, Drinking, Running....

I see a compromise here... Maybe we could get a trusted man to oversee the woman during pregnancy....

Hiking isn't dangerous for a pregnant woman.

Why do you want to register pregnancies?

Forum List

Back