Trump not a convicted felon.

Actually, he is a professor emeritus in COTUS law at Yale.

And you? Some jack legged smack with no credentials?

ready-laughing-hysterically.gif

His third leg is slimy.

Like all the time.

Unfortunately it's totally self-induced.

The same people who have been lying to you about Biden's mental stability have also been lying to you as to Trump felony accusation.

I told you clowns this before, however, the Manchurian Candidate is strong in the brains of the left.

Convicted by a jury of his peers

Convicted felon

I’m not sure I agree with this. As far as the law is concerned, once the jury hands down a guilty verdict, that’s it, the sentencing is irrelevant to that.

In many cases, sentencing is done days..even weeks after the verdict, during those days or weeks, the person is still a convicted felon.

Just link it, Slinky..or I'm just gonna assume you are talking out of your ass as usual. :)
LOL................started a thread on it previously. Don't care what you assume.............you're dead in the water wrong.

Google is your friend....................but maybe in your case.............. :auiqs.jpg:

Dee de dee.jpg

The presumptive Republican nominee for president is now also a convicted felon, a label that will reverberate across the electorate in the months between now and Election Day in November.
I cant imagine such a label gaining any traction in the wake of Biden's severe senility issues. Trump will now employ Biden's basement strategy and not do many more appearances, leaving a vacuum in the news cycle where Biden's mental fitness will dominate all discussions between now and November.

LOL................started a thread on it previously. Don't care what you assume.............you're dead in the water wrong.

Google is your friend....................but maybe in your case.............. :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 971384
So..you got nothing sweetie. :)
Kinda figured

Yes, snowflake, Trump is a felon..unless his appeal is overturned.
It really is that simple.

Forum List

Back