Merrick Garland Hides Joe Biden’s Scandalous Recordings in Top-Secret Facility

It is the collaboration with Trump's allies in Congress that make it deep state.

Try to keep up.
You really are a moron. The Deep State isn't people in Congress...it refers to people in government who aren't elected but work behind the scenes to push their own agenda.

You really are a moron. The Deep State isn't people in Congress...it refers to people in government who aren't elected but work behind the scenes to push their own agenda.
People in Congress are not in government?

Deep staters can be unelected.

Particularly when in conjunction with a non elected individual like trump.

People in Congress are not in government?

Deep staters can be unelected.

Particularly when in conjunction with a non elected individual like trump.
Can I possibly explain this in any SIMPLER terms? People in Congress are ELECTED! The voters send them there. The Deep State refers to people who work in government or have government connections that are not elected.

Can I possibly explain this in any SIMPLER terms? People in Congress are ELECTED! The voters send them there. The Deep State refers to people who work in government or have government connections that are not elected.
Deep staters can be elected officials.

You know what "especially non elected" means vs always unelected, right?

an alleged secret network of especially nonelected government officials and sometimes private entities (as in the financial services and defense industries) operating extralegally to influence and enact government policy

an alleged secret network of especially nonelected government officials and sometimes private entities (as in the financial services and defense industries) operating extralegally to influence and enact government policy
Where in that does it say that Deep Staters can be elected officials? You get dumber with each post.

But that isn't what Newsmax is telling the sheep.

Don't watch it, but figured you'd like this article.......... :biggrin:

A new Reuters study found that Newsmax is one of the influential news brands in the U.S.

Earlier this week, the Reuters Institute for the Study of Journalism released its annual Digital News Report, surveying 100,000 people across 47 countries.

The Reuters U.S. survey found Americans are turning to just 12 news brands offline for news.

And Newsmax was one of them.

Reuters found that 8% of Americans — about 25 million Americans — turn to Newsmax for their news at least weekly.

When you can't give any good reason... and when your reason is obviously shallow, nefarious, and unimportant... then fk right off

giphy.gif

It's in bold. Easy to spot.

At least try.
The bold

What exactly do you think "especially nonelected" means?

It means usually non elected but not exclusively.
It means usually non elected but not exclusively.
No it does not! You use especially to emphasize that what you are saying applies more to one person, thing, time, or area than to any others! So what that meant in that sentence was to EMPHASIZE that the Deep State are non elected members of the government!

No it does not! You use especially to emphasize that what you are saying applies more to one person, thing, time, or area than to any others! So what that meant in that sentence was to EMPHASIZE that the Deep State are non elected members of the government!
I disagree.

People get murdered by weapons especially guns.

Does that mean all people who are murdered are murdered by guns or does it mean guns are the most common tool for murder?

*This is just my example and in no way reflects any personal views about guns.

I disagree.

Does that mean all people who are murdered are murdered by guns or does it mean guns are the most common tool for murder?

What does that have to do with the Deep State?

I disagree.

And what that would mean in your "example" is to emphasize that more people are murdered by guns! Just as especially in context with the Deep State emphasizes that the Deep State is made up primarily of non elected government workers.

Forum List

Back