Merrick Garland Hides Joe Biden’s Scandalous Recordings in Top-Secret Facility

"Legal cloud"

Are you referring to the DNC's constant falsetto naŕatives, earlier against Trump in the past or the recent Kangaroo Court's gotchas?

I'm referring to Trump's lifelong history of fraud, fiscal malfeasance, bankruptcy, and breach of trust. The man was in the middle of a $100+ million dollar Trump University fraud trial before he announced he was even running for President.

That trial was also "rigged" and "unfair" and the judge was "biased" because he's of Mexican heritage. Trump paid $25 million to settle the case after the election.

There are also the 6 bankkruptcies - the last of which happened in 2009. Nothing to do with Trump being President. And more than 4000 law suits that Trump has been a party to going back to the 1980's. That's why he's been able to drag out his criminal cases so effectively. That's how he treated his business partners and suptrades. Motion after motion. Appeal after appeal. Hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal fees. So even when they win, the amount recovered won't pay their legal bills. Trump invented "lawfare".

Every since Trump bragged about pocketing $40 million personally from his first two bankruptcies, I have been disgusted by him. One of his subtrades committed suicide. Many elderly investors lost their life's savings because Trump offered to make them rich.

When Trump was bragging about that sweet tax deal he made on that upstate New York property that figured so largely in his fraud trial, I kept wondering then why he hadn't been arrested for these scams. Well, now he has been. Or the Russian money paying twice asking prices for his Florida properties in the middle of the housing crash in 2008.

Trump has been a criminal conman all of his adult life, and he didn't stop lying, cheating and stealing when he was elected President. He openly bragged about bribing politicians.

All of this is well documented by every business newspaper in the nation.

You just claimed that Hillary Clinton's "aide" said something under oath and I asked you to provide that statement. Can you?
And I clarified it was based on the laws dealing with FBI investigations, not in a court of law as your semantics will eventually take us.

According to the FBI’s notes, longtime Clinton aide Cheryl Mills instructed Combetta’s company, Platte River Networks, to delete a set of archived emails in December 2014. The Denver-based company maintained Clinton’s server.

Mills told investigators Clinton had decided she no longer needed access to emails more than 60 days old.

But Combetta apparently forgot the request and didn’t immediately comply. He told investigators that sometime between March 25 and March 31, 2015, he “had an ‘oh s—‘ moment and … deleted the Clinton archive mailbox from the [Platte River Networks] server.”

Combetta used a software known as BleachBit, which is designed to prevent the recovery of deleted files.

At that time, the Benghazi panel had already issued both a subpoena and an order that records relating to the attacks be preserved.

Clinton and Mills told the FBI that they had no knowledge of the technician’s deletion of the emails. The technician, according to the report, “was aware of the existence of the [Benghazi Committee] preservation request and the fact that it meant he should not disturb Clinton’s email data on the [Platte River Networks] server.”

“His account is credible,” Comey said Wednesday. “He was told to do it in 2014, screwed up and didn’t do it, panicked when he realized he hadn’t and then raced back in and did it after Congress asked for the records and the New York Times wrote about them.”

And I clarified it was based on the laws dealing with FBI investigations, not in a court of law as your semantics will eventually take us.

According to the FBI’s notes, longtime Clinton aide Cheryl Mills instructed Combetta’s company, Platte River Networks, to delete a set of archived emails in December 2014. The Denver-based company maintained Clinton’s server.

Mills told investigators Clinton had decided she no longer needed access to emails more than 60 days old.

But Combetta apparently forgot the request and didn’t immediately comply. He told investigators that sometime between March 25 and March 31, 2015, he “had an ‘oh s—‘ moment and … deleted the Clinton archive mailbox from the [Platte River Networks] server.”

Combetta used a software known as BleachBit, which is designed to prevent the recovery of deleted files.

At that time, the Benghazi panel had already issued both a subpoena and an order that records relating to the attacks be preserved.

Clinton and Mills told the FBI that they had no knowledge of the technician’s deletion of the emails. The technician, according to the report, “was aware of the existence of the [Benghazi Committee] preservation request and the fact that it meant he should not disturb Clinton’s email data on the [Platte River Networks] server.”

“His account is credible,” Comey said Wednesday. “He was told to do it in 2014, screwed up and didn’t do it, panicked when he realized he hadn’t and then raced back in and did it after Congress asked for the records and the New York Times wrote about them.”
The fact that Comey pretended that story was "credible" just underscores what a duplicitous piece of shit he really is!

So you support Biden and his DOJ taking this route to keep embarrassing revelations from the audio that would most likely affect the election??

I support the right of a president to asset executive privilege.

Just like when other presidents did it.

Do You think only some presidents can asset EP?

If so, which ones?

Not necessarily.
Who else would it be up to?

What other government body do you think will decide Biden's assertion of EP if not SCOTUS?

Can't wait to hear this...

Not entitled to in this case.

What other government body do you think will decide Biden's assertion of EP if not SCOTUS?
Appeals

Appeals court.........if they offer a compelling constitutional argument on the issue, it dies right there......there is no guarantee for 'yeah but' arguments.

And in a couple years if that happens, let me know.
So, Biden avoiding an embarrassing release of his testimony, being delayed for several years or so, after the election is ok with you?

"Comey pretended"?

Strawman.
I don't choose words haphazardly, Cats. James Comey KNEW that Hillary Clinton broke the law. He KNEW that she lied to Congressional investigators about breaking the law. He KNEW that she destroyed evidence of what she'd done. He KNEW all of those thing and he pretended that they didn't happen!

Not entitled to in this case.

SCOTUS will decide that.

You can't appeal SCOTUS decisions.

Appeals court.........if they offer a compelling constitutional argument on the issue, it dies right there......there is no guarantee for 'yeah but' arguments.

Nope. He will appeal it to the SCOTUS.

These types of decisions take a long time.

So, Biden avoiding an embarrassing release of his testimony, being delayed for several years or so, after the election is ok with you?
Yep, if he is asserting executive privilege.

That is the law.

I don't choose words haphazardly, Cats. James Comey KNEW that Hillary Clinton broke the law.

But didn't think he could get a conviction.

He KNEW that she lied to Congressional investigators about breaking the law.

Link?

He KNEW that she destroyed evidence of what she'd done.

Hillary destroyed no subpeanad evidence.

He KNEW all of those thing and he pretended that they didn't happen!
Thanks for your opinion.

But didn't think he could get a conviction.

Link?

Hillary destroyed no subpeanad evidence.

Thanks for your opinion.
You need a link for that? This isn't something that's in question, Cats. Congressional investigators requested ALL emails and documents dealing with Benghazi from Secretary Clinton LONG before those emails were destroyed and Hillary told them that she'd turned over EVERYTHING! That was a flat out lie. She hadn't turned over anything that was on her hidden servers and wouldn't have if that email account wasn't discovered during the Benghazi investigation.

Hillary told someone else to destroy that evidence. Why you think that makes her any less guilty of obstruction of justice baffles me!

You need a link for that?

Yes.

This isn't something that's in question, Cats.

Yes it is.

Congressional investigators requested ALL emails and documents dealing with Benghazi from Secretary Clinton LONG before those emails were destroyed and Hillary told them that she'd turned over EVERYTHING! That was a flat out lie. She hadn't turned over anything that was on her hidden servers and wouldn't have if that email account wasn't discovered during the Benghazi investigation.

Link please, Mans.

Hillary told someone else to destroy that evidence. Why you think that makes her any less guilty of obstruction of justice baffles me!
No she didn't.

Provide a link, not excuses.

Yes.

Yes it is.

Link please, Mans.

No she didn't.

Provide a link, not excuses.
How can you not know all of this, Cats? Seriously? What is your source for news if you don't know the basic facts about something that literally cost Hillary Clinton the election?

Debating someone with your level of ignorance is frustrating, Cats. I'm going to go to the trouble of citing all of what you request and then you'll declare that it doesn't matter. But I will...because facts are Kryptonite to people like you!

Debating someone with your level of ignorance is frustrating, Cats. I'm going to go to the trouble of citing all of what you request and then you'll declare that it doesn't matter. But I will...because facts are Kryptonite to people like you!
Comey knew that Hillary didn't lie.

Comey knew Trump pushed him to reopen the case just before the election to harm Hillary.

Comey knew Trump was going to reward him if he won the election.

Comey knew Trump gave Russia the info they needed to access Hillary's servers.

These are the facts, not your false narratives.

Forum List

Back