🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Merrick Garland Hides Joe Biden’s Scandalous Recordings in Top-Secret Facility

This is a legislated Act. It would have to be amended by congress. SCOTUS would toss it back.

Sure it will. And in a couple years if that happens, let me know.

In this case he has no apparent legal reason to. As the law stands right now, he doesn't have that privilege.

Up to SCOTUS.

Watch it happen. The process will play out slowly over many months.

Believe me, I have seen this movie before.

Just think...........by allowing EP in FOIA law, you just effectively eliminated the act. Every request an administration didn't like could be thwarted by EP............and it would.
Yep. I agree. The executive has to much power.

Maybe if Trump wins he will facilitate the mitigation of these executive privileges.

Appeal, delay, postpone. Old hat. I don't see Biden being affected by this even if he loses the election.

Good luck though.

She had her servers scrubbed with Bleach Bit and had 13 Blackberries smashed with hammers shortly after Congressional investigators discovered that she was running the State Department through two private servers hidden in her home in Westchester. That is textbook obstruction of justice but Hillary was given a pass by the DOJ after Loretta Lynch had a secret meeting on the tarmac of an airport in Phoenix with Hillary's husband, Bill! The explanation was that she wasn't "sophisticated" enough to understand that what she'd done was illegal! One of the more laughable statements EVER issued by an FBI Director!

She had her servers scrubbed with Bleach Bit and had 13 Blackberries smashed with hammers shortly after Congressional investigators discovered that she was running the State Department through two private servers hidden in her home in Westchester. That is textbook obstruction of justice but Hillary was given a pass by the DOJ after Loretta Lynch had a secret meeting on the tarmac of an airport in Phoenix with Hillary's husband, Bill! The explanation was that she wasn't "sophisticated" enough to understand that what she'd done was illegal! One of the more laughable statements EVER issued by an FBI Director!
Her aid that deleted the files said otherwise under oath.

Sorry you were duped.

Her aid that deleted the files said otherwise under oath.

Sorry you were duped.
Would those be the files that Hillary Clinton didn't turn over to Congressional investigators when they asked for ALL emails and documents connected with Benghazi? You know...when she LIED and told them that she'd given them everything?

What did Hillary's "aide" say, Cats?
Thanks for pretending you care.

Schwerin, Sept. 7: Clinton’s attorneys only learned that a Platte River Networks employee took this action when the FBI’s notes were released last week. In fact, the Secretary’s interview notes indicate that she “had no knowledge regarding” the “March 2015 deletions by PRN”.

It appears that an employee of Platte River Network acted on his own and in contradiction to guidance given by Clinton’s and by Platte River’s attorneys to retain all data in compliance with a Congressional preservation request.

Schwerin, Sept. 7: Clinton’s attorneys only learned that a Platte River Networks employee took this action when the FBI’s notes were released last week. In fact, the Secretary’s interview notes indicate that she “had no knowledge regarding” the “March 2015 deletions by PRN”.

It appears that an employee of Platte River Network acted on his own and in contradiction to guidance given by Clinton’s and by Platte River’s attorneys to retain all data in compliance with a Congressional preservation request.
Where in that was testimony under oath from Clinton's aide?

Did you even read your cite, Cats? It doubles down on my point that Clinton lied repeatedly.

Evidence that this bullshit conspiracy theory is even partially true?????

Trump is on TV threatening anyone who ever disagreed with him, investigated him or questioned his wisdom.
What did former President Trump threaten to do to "anyone who questioned him..."?

As I understand it, President Trump makes decisions on truth, with correct research, from dedicated people with distinguished backgrounds, noted honesty, extensive research, and who never bear false narratives.

Our former President Donald Trump isn't particularly fond of gossip mongers who disregard the truth in their chattering naysayings, and he knows who they are, when they are out there misleading the American people.

Where in that was testimony under oath from Clinton's aide?
The information provided is similar to being under oath by virtue of being questioned by the FBI.

That is how it works.

Criminal Charges for a False Statement
Whether you are being interviewed by the FBI or any other federal investigator, you could face steep criminal penalties for lying. While you cannot be compelled to answer these questions, you could face repercussions for not answering truthfully.

In some ways, this offense is similar to the crime of perjury. Perjury involves false testimony during a trial or other hearing. An important difference to consider is that perjury involves sworn testimony where a witness swears an oath to tell the truth. You can face criminal charges for lying to the FBI even though you are not in court and have never been sworn to tell the truth.

Violation of 18 U.S. Code § 1001
The crime of making a false statement is governed by 18 U.S. Code § 1001. According to the statute, a violation includes anyone who willfully and knowingly:

Falsifies, conceals, or covers up by any trick, scheme, or device a material fact;
Makes any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation; or
Makes or uses any false writing or document knowing the same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry.

This is ridiculous if true. And being that Biden and Garland are involved, I have little doubt this is true.

Yea, but Trump is a threat to the Republic. FFS.

Reportedly, Attorney General Merrick Garland has designated the audio tapes of Joe Biden’s embarrassing interview with Special Counsel Hur as “classified at the highest level.” Investigative journalist Paul Sperry has stated that these tapes are being kept in a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF).
Earlier this year, Washington Post reporter Matt Viser disclosed that Special Counsel Robert Hur found that Joe Biden carelessly mishandled sensitive materials found at his home and former office.
In a troubling revelation, the investigation also uncovered that Biden shared government secrets with his ghostwriter, highlighting his blatant disregard for national security.
Additionally, it was revealed that during interviews with the Special Counsel, Biden struggled to answer even basic questions, such as when he served as Vice President or the year his son Beau passed away from brain cancer.
Despite this damning report, the Department of Justice chose not to press charges against Biden. They cited concerns that a jury might consider him too mentally incompetent to stand trial.
The damning report reads, in part:
...​
According to reports, Attorney General Merrick Garland has designated audio recordings of Joe Biden’s interview with Special Counsel Hur as highly classified.
These tapes are said to contain a series of incoherent comments made by Biden during a two-day questioning session and have been stored in a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF), known for safeguarding the country’s most sensitive information.
This information comes from conservative investigative journalist Paul Sperry.
“Attorney General Merrick Garland has classified at the highest level the audio tapes of Biden’s embarrassingly incoherent interview with Special Counsel Hur over two days, and has locked the tapes away in a Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility, or SCIF,” Sperry wrote.

Anyone who votes Dem is a threat

What did former President Trump threaten to do to "anyone who questioned him..."?

As I understand it, President Trump makes decisions on truth, with correct research, from dedicated people with distinguished backgrounds, noted honesty, extensive research, and who never bear false narratives.

Our former President Donald Trump isn't particularly fond of gossip mongers who disregard the truth in their chattering naysayings, and he knows who they are, when they are out there misleading the American people.

Prosecute them and throw them in jail. Just like before when he kept trying to "Lock her up!!!" and failed. "Crooked Hillary" wasn't really crooked at all. It was "Crooked Donald" telling you she was. Blame your opponent for the things you're doing.

Trump said it would be awful to have a President under a legal cloud and possibly going to jail and that made Hillary unfit for office.

Prosecute them and throw them in jail. Just like before when he kept trying to "Lock her up!!!" and failed. "Crooked Hillary" wasn't really crooked at all. It was "Crooked Donald" telling you she was. Blame your opponent for the things you're doing.

Trump said it would be awful to have a President under a legal cloud and possibly going to jail and that made Hillary unfit for office.

"Legal cloud"

Are you referring to the DNC's constant falsetto naŕatives, earlier against Trump in the past or the recent Kangaroo Court's gotchas?

Thank God this corrupt bastard didn't make it to the supreme court... see the kind of scum Democrat's try and appoint as judges?....

Think about it...all this furor because the people running this administration don't want the American people to see the truth? The Attorney General defying a Congressional subpoena because he doesn't want to release a tape? What can be that bad in an audio recording that would prompt that? My guess is that it reveals just how incapacitated Joe Biden is these days. It was so bad that Special Counsel Hurr declined to prosecute Biden...basically saying that he was a doddering old man who can't remember anything. Don't you think the American people should have the right to see HOW BAD it is with Biden?
The American people know this issue well, but the press doesn't answer up.
Sure it will. And in a couple years if that happens, let me know.

Up to SCOTUS.

Watch it happen. The process will play out slowly over many months.

Believe me, I have seen this movie before.

Yep. I agree. The executive has to much power.

Maybe if Trump wins he will facilitate the mitigation of these executive privileges.

Appeal, delay, postpone. Old hat. I don't see Biden being affected by this even if he loses the election.

Good luck though.
I think the majority of the American people may favor President Trump next November, and I think the press now realize that President Trump will likely be in the Ring of Roses in this election.

Long live President Donald Trump. His bargaining abilities may well be good for opening the Millenial of Peace on Earth predicted centuries ago.

I agree. Executive privilege is pretty common knowledge by now.

I think the majority of the American people may favor President Trump next November, and I think the press now realize that President Trump will likely be in the Ring of Roses in this election.

Long live President Donald Trump. His bargaining abilities may well be good for opening the Millenial of Peace on Earth predicted centuries ago.
Thanks for your opinion.

I disagree.

Long live America.

Think about it...all this furor because the people running this administration don't want the American people to see the truth? The Attorney General defying a Congressional subpoena because he doesn't want to release a tape? What can be that bad in an audio recording that would prompt that? My guess is that it reveals just how incapacitated Joe Biden is these days. It was so bad that Special Counsel Hurr declined to prosecute Biden...basically saying that he was a doddering old man who can't remember anything. Don't you think the American people should have the right to see HOW BAD it is with Biden?
The information provided is similar to being under oath by virtue of being questioned by the FBI.

That is how it works.

Whether you are being interviewed by the FBI or any other federal investigator, you could face steep criminal penalties for lying. While you cannot be compelled to answer these questions, you could face repercussions for not answering truthfully.

In some ways, this offense is similar to the crime of perjury. Perjury involves false testimony during a trial or other hearing. An important difference to consider is that perjury involves sworn testimony where a witness swears an oath to tell the truth. You can face criminal charges for lying to the FBI even though you are not in court and have never been sworn to tell the truth.

The crime of making a false statement is governed by 18 U.S. Code § 1001. According to the statute, a violation includes anyone who willfully and knowingly:

Falsifies, conceals, or covers up by any trick, scheme, or device a material fact;
Makes any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation; or
Makes or uses any false writing or document knowing the same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry.
Good Americans believe that honesty is the best policy. Long live honesty in America.

That is how it works.

You just claimed that Hillary Clinton's "aide" said something under oath and I asked you to provide that statement. Can you?

Forum List

Back