Merrick Garland Hides Joe Biden’s Scandalous Recordings in Top-Secret Facility

Comey knew that Hillary didn't lie.

Comey knew Trump pushed him to reopen the case just before the election to harm Hillary.

Comey knew Trump was going to reward him if he won the election.

Comey knew Trump gave Russia the info they needed to access Hillary's servers.

These are the facts, not your false narratives.
EVERYBODY knew Hillary lied, Cats! She assured Congressional investigators that she'd turned over ALL relevant materials dealing with Benghazi when she hadn't turned over ANY of the materials on her hidden servers! How can you possibly say she didn't lie?

Comey knew Trump pushed him to reopen the case just before the election to harm Hillary.

Trump had nothing to do with Comey opening the case against Hillary...he did so because even MORE evidence about undisclosed Clinton emails had come to light from the investigation into Anthony Weiner! Thousands of additional emails were discovered that Hillary hadn't disclosed.

Reward him? Trump fired Comey four months into his Presidency.

EVERYBODY knew Hillary lied, Cats! She assured Congressional investigators that she'd turned over ALL relevant materials dealing with Benghazi when she hadn't turned over ANY of the materials on her hidden servers! How can you possibly say she didn't lie?
You didn't answer any of my statements.

You read right over them so you could essentially make the same post again.

Comey knew that Trump was behind the Republican email scam from the beginning.

Propped up by deep state oligarchs who lavish in billionaire tax breaks.

Come was Trump's man on the inside. The personification of the "deep state".

Everyone knows these facts, Mans!

You just have to open your eyes and accept the truth.

How did Trump give Russia the "info" they needed to access Hillary's servers? What he DID was ask Russia to provide them if they had them...because it's probable that much of Hillary's communications had already been hacked by Russia, China and anyone else that wanted to look because she wasn't on a secure system!

Let's stick to the "facts" then!

Did Hillary Clinton turn over ALL relevant materials dealing with Benghazi when asked by Congressional investigators?

Did Hillary Clinton run the State Department through two hidden servers in direct violation of Federal statutes?

How did Trump give Russia the "info" they needed to access Hillary's servers?

Everyone seems to know this fact except you.

I find it hard to believe you don't know this already, Mans.

What he DID was ask Russia to provide them if they had them...because it's probable that much of Hillary's communications had already been hacked by Russia, China and anyone else that wanted to look because she wasn't on a secure system!
All because Trump was setting Hillary up using his deep state accomplice, Comey.

See Trump's blatant disregard for our national security? Framing Hillary allowed for the hacking of her server.

How can you not know this? You need to take a good long look at your news sources because that echo chamber is not serving you well, Mans.

Everyone seems to know this fact except you.

I find it hard to believe you don't know this already, Mans.

All because Trump was setting Hillary up using his deep state accomplice, Comey.

See Trump's blatant disregard for our national security? Framing Hillary allowed for the hacking of her server.

How can you not know this? You need to take a good long look at your news sources because that echo chamber is not serving you well, Mans.
You think the Deep State was in cahoots with Trump? LOL Wow, that might be the dumbest statement I've heard in months! What people refer to as the "Deep State" has actively worked to undermine Trump from before his election until now!

And it was Hillary Clinton's total disregard for security that led to her private servers being at risk! That had ZERO to do with Donald Trump...that was just Hillary doing whatever SHE wanted to do!

You think the Deep State was in cahoots with Trump? LOL Wow, that might be the dumbest statement I've heard in months! What people refer to as the "Deep State" has actively worked to undermine Trump from before his election until now!

I don't think it. I know it. Everyone knows it already.

How this fact evaded you is beyond me.

It is difficult to debate someone who is so shockingly ignorant of the facts.

And it was Hillary Clinton's total disregard for security that led to her private servers being at risk! That had ZERO to do with Donald Trump...that was just Hillary doing whatever SHE wanted to do!
Nope. She was set by Trump through Comey.

The plan was diabolical and ultimately very effective for Trump.

Those are the facts that everyone seems to know except you.

The FAT COW Hillary just skipped free of punishment....:p

I don't think it. I know it. Everyone knows it already.

How this fact evaded you is beyond me.

It is difficult to debate someone who is so shockingly ignorant of the facts.

Nope. She was set by Trump through Comey.

The plan was diabolical and ultimately very effective for Trump.

Those are the facts that everyone seems to know except you.
Do you even know what the "Deep State" is, Cats? I'm guessing that you don't if you think that Donald Trump was in cahoots with it!

Do you even know what the "Deep State" is, Cats? I'm guessing that you don't if you think that Donald Trump was in cahoots with it!
Yeah. I know what deep state is.

An example is when an unelected private citizen tanks the bill of elected members of Congress.

Or when a president tells his justice department to just say the election is rigged and let me and my friend in Congress take care of the rest.

Yeah. I know what deep state is.

An example is when an unelected private citizen tanks the bill of elected members of Congress.

Or when a president tells his justice department to just say the election is rigged and let me and my friend in Congress take care of the rest.
Well...that proves it...you don't have a CLUE what the Deep State is!

Well...that proves it...you don't have a CLUE what the Deep State is!
You don't think a private citizen behind the scenes dictating congressional policy or a president who tells his justice department to lie about an election and let his friends in Congress take care of the rest is not deep state?

From the dictionary...

Deep state: a body of people, typically influential members of government agencies or the military, believed to be involved in the secret manipulation or control of government policy.

Looks like I nailed it to me.

What do you think the deep state is?

You don't think a private citizen behind the scenes dictating congressional policy or a president who tells his justice department to lie about an election and let his friends in Congress take care of the rest is not deep state?

From the dictionary...

Deep state: a body of people, typically influential members of government agencies or the military, believed to be involved in the secret manipulation or control of government policy.

Looks like I nailed it to me.

What do you think the deep state is?
So a "private citizen" is the Deep State? You obviously don't have great word comprehension skills.

Forum List

Back