Merrick Garland Hides Joe Biden’s Scandalous Recordings in Top-Secret Facility

You, kiddo, are the ignorant one. Your personal definition has no legitimacy.
Gee, John...my first job out of college was working as a copy editor. Who do you think has a better grasp of the meanings of words? I haven't seen an intelligent post from you yet...therefore your opinion on MY intelligence, I'm going to take with a very large grain of salt!

Gee, John...my first job out of college was working as a copy editor. Who do you think has a better grasp of the meanings of words? I haven't seen an intelligent post from you yet...therefore your opinion on MY intelligence I'm going to take with a very large grain of salt!
Sure, it was. You don't understand words, terms, definitions, logic. What you feel is what you believe is true, only how you feel.

Sure, it was. You don't understand words, terms, definitions, logic.What you feel is what you believe is true, only how you feel.
As a suggestion? If you're going to critique someone's ability with language? Try doing it in a post that doesn't contain a sentence like: "What you feel is what you believe is true, only how you feel."

Come on, John...policy based on "feelings" is a progressive thing! I'm a heartless conservative with no feelings! (eye roll)
It is MAGA to the bone.
As a suggestion? If you're going to critique someone's ability with language? Try doing it in a post that doesn't contain a sentence like: "What you feel is what you believe is true, only how you feel."
The sentence can be easily diagrammed. That you do not understand that is so remains your problem. You are a goof, but that's OK.

Forum List

Back