Biden's D-Day speech

Propaganda for the gullible
You guys are posting videos of Biden stooping down to set a folder on the ground and saying he was having trouble sitting. He bent down to set something down. Talk about fucking gullible.

At first I thought he was turning toward the veterans.
But judging by the veteran's looks, Biden is looking toward the exit.
The whole essence of modern Europe in 20 seconds. I wonder if Grandpa Bidon started saying hello to Bandera's ghost, would they join in too?

Not every autocrat is Hitler, genius.

In 1936 Germany’s GNP was near the top. The Germans were perhaps the most advanced technologically.

By contrast, Putin’s Russia is much less of a threat.

Do you really think Russia is poised to blitzkrieg to the Rhine?

The CCP is the real threat to the U.S. and this war is helping the CCP.

Hitler wasn’t a threat in ‘36 and everyone took him lightly or figured he’d become more diplomatic. Hitler didn’t and Putin and Trump won’t.

#REAGAN/BIDEN

It's just decades of lying dumbed-down Goebbels propaganda from the “progressive and freedom-loving” West.

You guys are posting videos of Biden stooping down to set a folder on the ground and saying he was having trouble sitting. He bent down to set something down. Talk about fucking gullible.
Where’s the part when it’s in his hand or being placed on the ground?

Looks like he was crapping his pants.

Looks like he was crapping his pants.
Not in the unedited video I linked at 16:25 it came from. Are you embarrassed that you are so easy to fool? I pride myself in not getting fooled.Have you no similar level of pride? Or is lack of shame enough for you?

16:25. It’s easy to wake up. You just have to want to.

Not in the unedited video I linked at 16:25 it came from. Are you embarrassed that you are so easy to fool? I pride myself in not getting fooled.Have you no similar level of pride? Or is lack of shame enough for you?

16:25. It’s easy to wake up. You just have to want to.

You pride yourself for not being fooled but yet you fall for every hoax the Democrat Party throws at you. You really should be ashamed.

Screenshot_20221126-133254_Reddit.jpg

You pride yourself for not being fooled but yet you fall for every hoax the Democrat Party throws at you. You really should be ashamed.

View attachment 959504
Stay on topic. Did you watch the video 16:25 where he simply stooped down to set a folder down on the ground?

You answer that and I’ll answer any crazy shit you type there directly. By the way you won’t find me pushing any conspiracy theories from either side on here and I have plenty of posts to sample.

Stay on topic. Did you watch the video 16:25 where he simply stooped down to set a folder down on the ground?

You answer that and I’ll answer any crazy shit you type there directly. By the way you won’t find me pushing any conspiracy theories from either side on here and I have plenty of posts to sample.
Looks like he was crapping his pants. Not the first time

What happened to you that you’d sacrifice your integrity over something so small as a video clip that we can all see?
Too many lies from Democrats. It really does look like he's crapping his pants, not the first time.

Hitler wasn’t a threat in ‘36 and everyone took him lightly or figured he’d become more diplomatic. Hitler didn’t and Putin and Trump won’t.

#REAGAN/BIDEN
So when do you expect Putin will invade NATO?

You are thanking Joe for 100s of 1000s dead in an avoidable war.

Why are you certain Putin planned to invade NATO?

Educate yourself.

The war could have been avoided by Putin. Biden had no part in that. Quit spreading Russian propaganda

#FREEDOMISNTFREE

The war could have been avoided by Putin. Biden had no part in that. Quit spreading Russian propaganda

#FREEDOMISNTFREE
You ran from my question: Why are you certain Putin planned to invade NATO?

You should stop spreading anti-American neocon propaganda.

You feel Biden is in the direct line of descent from Reagan. Reagan confronted a Communist country which was America’s most powerful adversary (USSR). Biden has aided a Communist country which is America’s most powerful adversary (PRC).

Last edited:

Forum List

Back