Alyssa Farah Griffin: ‘I feel duped’ by Biden’s team

Sounded to me like it was a recollection of distant memories from various times in her childhood that she was hazy about. But you said she was 10. Show your proof please or be honest for once and admit that was a lie.
You just said it right there. Her childhood. You should be ashamed of yourself

Yet you’re here promoting the immunity powers of the President?! Haha
You obviously didn't read the decision so you are coming at me from a position of ignorance. The president can't be worried about prosecution for his official Acts to protect our country or our interests. Nothing has changed. Someday you may understand when you leave your cult.

You just said it right there. Her childhood. You should be ashamed of yourself
You’re trying too hard. She could have been talking about when she was a toddler. I’d assume so. You said she was 10 and you obviously lied about that as you can’t back it up.

Why are you on here lying about something so disgusting?

You obviously didn't read the decision so you are coming at me from a position of ignorance. The president can't be worried about prosecution for his official Acts to protect our country or our interests. Nothing has changed. Someday you may understand when you leave your cult.
Yup and as long as it is in the course of his job nothing can be used in court. So how can a case be made? If he raped an intern or took a bribe in a meeting but no evidence or testimony about what happened in the meeting can be taken to court then how do you prosecute?

Yup and as long as it is in the course of his job nothing can be used in court. So how can a case be made? If he raped an intern or took a bribe in a meeting but no evidence or testimony about what happened in the meeting can be taken to court then how do you prosecute?
It is very difficult if not impossible to arrest a president and charge him with a crime. Look what's going on with our doj and Biden's Lackey Garland ! The first thing you need to do is impeach, remove him from office and then go from there. Any other questions?

It is very difficult if not impossible to arrest a president and charge him with a crime. Look what's going on with our doj and Biden's Lackey Garland ! The first thing you need to do is impeach, remove him from office and then go from there. Any other questions?
Last time that was tried Congress said it should be left up to the courts. So it went to the courts and they are now saying the President is immune. See what’s going on here?

How does Mr anti Authoritiarian feel about that?

Last time that was tried Congress said it should be left up to the courts. So it went to the courts and they are now saying the President is immune. See what’s going on here?

How does Mr anti Authoritiarian feel about that?
Not sure what you're talking about here. I doubt if you know either.

Not sure what you're talking about here. I doubt if you know either.
Trump was impeached for his actions on and around Jan 6. The senate acknowledge he had responsibility but didn’t impeach because they said it was a matter that would be sorted out in court.

Now it is in court and SCOTUS is pretty kick giving him an immunity pass.

So when you say impeachment is the course of action for law breaking… that didn’t go anywhere,

Now you as somebody who expresses contempt for commies and authoritarians… why wouldn’t you be rallying against this sort of power pumping scotus decision?

Trump was impeached for his actions on and around Jan 6. The senate acknowledge he had responsibility but didn’t impeach because they said it was a matter that would be sorted out in court.

Now it is in court and SCOTUS is pretty kick giving him an immunity pass.

So when you say impeachment is the course of action for law breaking… that didn’t go anywhere,

Now you as somebody who expresses contempt for commies and authoritarians… why wouldn’t you be rallying against this sort of power pumping scotus decision?
I know you wanted Trump punished very badly. To me and many others it was never proven that he was responsible for January 6th. We think that you have been unreasonable about January 6th. I believe history to show us to be right. You should be concerned about the current totalitarian president who wants to use the court system to punish his political enemies and usurp the Supreme Court in any decision that you don't like. Herein lies the real problem, it is you.

To me and many others it was never proven that he was responsible for January 6th.
Well there was a very detail congressional committee that reveal a ton of evidence but I’m sure you tuned that out. But when it comes to proving complicity that’s what courts are for and there is a case out there that y’all seem completely fine burying.

I know you wanted Trump punished very badly. To me and many others it was never proven that he was responsible for January 6th. We think that you have been unreasonable about January 6th. I believe history to show us to be right. You should be concerned about the current totalitarian president who wants to use the court system to punish his political enemies and usurp the Supreme Court in any decision that you don't like. Herein lies the real problem, it is you.
The court system isn’t being used to punish anybody political enemies. That’s an immature excuse. The court system is used when crimes are found and evidence is presented. No crimes no court. We just have a crazy amount of corruptness was coming from Trump and co so we are seeing more legal action than ever

Well there was a very detail congressional committee that reveal a ton of evidence but I’m sure you tuned that out. But when it comes to proving complicity that’s what courts are for and there is a case out there that y’all seem completely fine burying.
It's obviously all partisan politics and lawfare. Propaganda for the gullible, that would be you

The court system isn’t being used to punish anybody political enemies. That’s an immature excuse. The court system is used when crimes are found and evidence is presented. No crimes no court. We just have a crazy amount of corruptness was coming from Trump and co so we are seeing more legal action than ever
Lawfare is used to punish political enemies. That is what's happening. All of these hoaxes are what you are talking about. Propaganda for the gullible and stupid, that would be you. How embarrassing
Screenshot_20221126-133254_Reddit.jpg

It's obviously all partisan politics and lawfare. Propaganda for the gullible, that would be you
Predictable dismissal but there is a prosecutors ready to present evidence in court and make legal arguments. That’s more than anybody has done against Biden and all the criminal hot air allegations you say there is evidence of in that laptop.

That’s show you are the one spewing the hot air and the prosecution is ready to put their knee where their mouth is on the Trump allegations

Predictable dismissal but there is a prosecutors ready to present evidence in court and make legal arguments. That’s more than anybody has done against Biden and all the criminal hot air allegations you say there is evidence of in that laptop.

That’s show you are the one spewing the hot air and the prosecution is ready to put their knee where their mouth is on the Trump allegations
The more law fair is thrown against Trump the more popular he gets! Somebody should put their knee on your ignorant mouth that's for sure LOL

Forum List

Back