Trump classified documents case dismissed. Jack Smith loses again.

They were, they were confirmed to be US Attorneys, thus the AG could appoint them to be special prosecutors

They had the authority
Hur wasn’t a US attorney. He was a private citizen brought from outside government.

Archibald Cox never was a US attorney ever.

How am I back tracking? They were confirmed to their office as US Attorneys. The AG then assigned then as special prosecutors on specific cases, which he can do after they have been confirmed as US Attorneys

Why is this so hard for your little mind to grasp?
Moroner has a hard time grasping reality. He will argue against it no matter what.

You are lost! But can be informed (found)!

This explains Cannons dismissal.It has nothing to do with them being confirmed by the Senate....

If she wins with the appeals it means all special counsels are unconstitutional, including Hur, Durham, Weise, Mueller etc etc.
No, they were all confirmed by the Senate.

Cox was confirmed by the Senate as Solicitor General.
So to be clear, you guys think that someone can be a special counsel so long as they've been confirmed by the Senate for any other position under any previous president?

Talk about making the rules up as you go along.

So to be clear, you guys think that someone can be a special counsel so long as they've been confirmed by the Senate for any other position under any previous president?

Talk about making the rules up as you go along.
I made up a rule?

Link?

Who cares? That was 50 years ago, Moroner. :auiqs.jpg:
Precedent is important. That’s how we determine what the rules are.

Of course it’s too much for your little brain to deal with so I’ll just stop asking you questions above your comprehension.

Precedent is important. That’s how we determine what the rules are.

Of course it’s too much for your little brain to deal with so I’ll just stop asking you questions above your comprehension.
Your desperation is cute. You have been destroyed on your claims about Hur, Mueller, etc……and are having to scramble back 50+ years.
:auiqs.jpg:
Take the L and move on, Moroner.

Your desperation is cute. You have been destroyed on your claims about Hur, Mueller, etc……and are having to scramble back 50+ years.
:auiqs.jpg:
Take the L and move on, Moroner.
I said they weren’t confirmed to be the special prosecutor. They weren’t.

That’s a fact.

Forum List

Back