Among other things, here is what a vote for the trump/Vance ticket represents.

Well, we have the facts, and we have unsubstantiated claims.
Correct. We have many facts and we have competing claims by each camp. Was the election stolen by Democrats? Did Trump try (and FAIL) to steal the election? How do you know which claim is true??

Correct. We have many facts and we have competing claims by each camp. Was the election stolen by Democrats? Did Trump try (and FAIL) to steal the election? How do you know which claim is true??
I live in the real world.

Are you willing to vote for a ticket that overtly stands for unconstitutional actions regarding the attempted theft of a presidential election?
Tell us all How Biden was NOT in a hurried rush after being
sworn-in as Potus to run off to his New Oval Office and
sign { with gilded pens and leather bound Executive Order
Folders } Cancelling All Trump Border policies and regulations.
Please unholiest of Swami ... Recount for us.

Thank you for admitting your claim about the OP being fact free is a lie.
It is the way you interpret it that is fact free
You can't help it, I know.
I dunno if it was bad parenting, a traumatic childhood event or just stupidity on your part that caused it.
I don't really care.
Bless your heart

I live in the real world.
So do I. You still do NOT know which of these claims is actually true:
a) The Democrats STOLE the 2020 election.
OR
b) Trump tried (and FAILED) to steal the 2020 election.

I admit that I lean towards a) being more likely but I don't actually know.. and neither do you.

Trump intends to steal the presidency by the nefarious plot of having people vote for him. The national vote is the enemy of democrats. That's why they have to destroy the republic.
Trump's plot to destroy the republic began the day he rode his fat craven ass down the escalator.

Are you willing to vote for a ticket that overtly stands for unconstitutional actions regarding the attempted theft of a presidential election?

That was in 2020. There are many who disagree with what happened that day. Many still say that all took place because the election had been stolen.

This is 2024, and I stand with whomever the Republican Party nominates. If you’re asking am I going to vote for Biden because someone is trying to suggest that J6 will happen all over, the answer is no, because that’s all speculation and even hyperbole.

I’ve always said Trump isn’t the ideal candidate, but he’s what we got, so I’ll vote for him because I certainly don’t want Biden winning

‘A roadmap for a coup’: inside Trump’s plot to steal the presidency

On 4 January, the conservative lawyer John Eastman was summoned to the Oval Office to meet Donald Trump and Vice-President Mike Pence. Within 48 hours, Joe Biden’s victory in the 2020 presidential election would formally be certified by Congress, sealing Trump’s fate and removing him from the White House.
Tucker Carlson condemned over ‘false flag’ claim about deadly Capitol attack
The atmosphere in the room was tense. The then US president was “fired up” to make what amounted to a last-ditch effort to overturn the election results and snatch a second term in office in the most powerful job on Earth.

Eastman, who had a decades-long reputation as a prominent conservative law professor, had already prepared a two-page memo in which he had outlined an incendiary scenario under which Pence, presiding over the joint session of Congress that was to be convened on 6 January, effectively overrides the votes of millions of Americans in seven states that Biden had won, then “gavels President Trump as re-elected”.

The Eastman memo, first revealed by Bob Woodward and Robert Costa in their book Peril, goes on to predict “howls” of protest from Democrats. The theory was that Pence, acting as the “ultimate arbiter” of the process, would then send the matter to the House of Representatives which, following an arcane rule that says that where no candidate has reached the necessary majority each state will have one vote, also decides to turn the world upside down and hand the election to the losing candidate, Donald Trump.

Biden campaign: J.D. Vance would do what Pence wouldn't on Jan. 6

Sen. J.D. Vance (R-Ohio), former President Trump's new running mate, told ABC News in February that he would not have certified the 2020 election on Jan. 6 had he been vice president instead of Mike Pence.

The Eastman memo is universally recognized as an unconstitutional theory whereby the VP exceeds his authority, refusing to maintain the tradition of peacefully transferring power to the new prez.

Trump's 'Eastman Memo' Proposed an Unconstitutional Power Grab by the Vice President

Earlier this week, CNN obtained a copy of a legal memorandum prepared for then-President Donald Trump that envisioned a "January 6 scenario" under which Trump could seek to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election, which he lost to Joe Biden.

Authored by conservative law professor John Eastman, the "Eastman Memo," as it has been dubbed in the press, argued that Vice President Mike Pence, while presiding over the joint session of Congress on January 6, 2021, possessed the sole power to count electoral votes and that Pence should use this power to reject pro-Biden votes and thus deliver the White House to Trump. "Howls, of course, from the Democrats," Eastman wrote. "The main thing here is that Pence should do this without asking for permission—either from a vote of the joint session or from the Court." According to Eastman, "the Constitution assigns this power to the Vice President as the final arbiter. We should take all of our actions with that in mind."
In reality, the Constitution assigns no such power to the vice president.

Meaning a vote for trump/Vance is a vote for ignoring the constitutional order when abiding by the Constitution is inconvenient. Or rulings by courts for that matter.

Vance has also gone further than nearly any other Republican official in arguing for expansive presidential authority over the executive branch, saying in 2021 that he would advise Trump to fire “every civil servant in the administrative state, replace them with our people,” and ignore courts that got in the way.

I just thought you should know who you are voting for beforehand. Cuz voting for someone promising to be your retribution (even though what you're really doing is enabling his) may feel good, but is it worth turning your back on what the country stands for?
Who else stopped reading at ‘A roadmap for a coup’: inside Trump’s plot to steal the presidency"?

Berg, since you miss your mom's bed-time story-times so much, perhaps you can hire hookers to read them to you? Change the names for proper emotional value, such as the story of The Big Bad Wolf Trump", Humpty Dumpty Trump Sat on the Wall", and How The Grinch Trump Stole Christmas.

It is the way you interpret it that is fact free
What is your interpretation of..........

"If I had been vice president, I would have told the states, like Pennsylvania, Georgia and so many others, that we needed to have multiple slates of electors and I think the U.S. Congress should have fought over it from there,"

The floor is yours if you want to try to factually refute anything.
I give you the last Trump term as proof.

If someone came to you and said I have a plan to overthrow the power structure in the US and make myself a dictator and then told you

Im going to get elected President, Im going to foment unrest all over the country at the same time there is a global pandemic, BUT Im going to allow the election to proceed, one in which Im behind in all the polling the entire time, then Im going to lose that election, tell everyone that I didnt, then instigate an "insurrection" that will have no path to keeping me in power, when that "fails" I'll leave office, THEN after the person I lose to serves his term I'll get reelected and THEN, THEN I'll overthrow the Government and institute my authoritarian rule.

You'd look at that person and tell them they were an idiot. If you're intent is to become an authoritarian why not do it when the Pandemic is happening and everyone on the opposing side politically from you is begging you to be more authoritarian? Why wouldn't you use the pandemic, all the protests/civil unrest as a predicate to do this? You cant fear monger about what Trump will be like as President anymore, he's already been President. If his intent was to do all these things why would he wait? There's a much proof Biden plans to do all those things as there is that Trump is.

What is your interpretation of..........

"If I had been vice president, I would have told the states, like Pennsylvania, Georgia and so many others, that we needed to have multiple slates of electors and I think the U.S. Congress should have fought over it from there,"
It appears to be gibberish to me. Trump?

Perhaps that explains your ignorance of the facts.
Oh sure, the facts of what Trump's going to do. You leftists have an interesting way of thinking. To me it means you guys are soft, and must dress-up reality to suit.

Forum List

Back