Alyssa Farah Griffin: ‘I feel duped’ by Biden’s team

Admitted what?! Certainly not that she was molested by her father as I’ve seen many on here lie about. You're talking about a persons diary and you have zero context or details about situations she’s clearly struggling to reflect on from her childhood. It’s disgusting what you all are doing. Hate Joe all you want, he is a public figure. But leave his poor daughter and her diary alone. You should be ashamed of yourself
Damn you are stupid
Screenshot_20240512-204116_Samsung Internet.jpg

Eh, it was Hunter's authentic laptop. Just STFU with your garbage and apologetics. We don't believe you. The 51 agents lied and signed a letter of propaganda from Tony blinkin. You really are just a fool.
Now your made because youve been debunked and by your own link. You don’t need to believe me. Believe your own link.

I never took issue with saying it was his laptop. I’ve said it was his many times. It’s the content and stories and propaganda that circulated from it I was dubious about. It was the timing and the fact it came from Rudy Guliani. Stinks of political gamesmanship. And the lack of action by Trumps law enforcement agencies back up that there was a ton of political bullshit circulating around during the time that letter hit.

I'll do better when you understand what the Supreme Court said, which was basically just what has been going on with the presidency all along, as far as immunity goes. You're telling me to "do better" from your position of ignorance?
You’re only calling me ignorant because I’m skooling you on the points you’re trying to make and that makes you angry.

SCOTUS certainly said more than the status quo. You just showed that you don’t understand this situation.

I asked you before how a prez could be indicted for using the power of his office to take bribes for personal gain. You said impeachment. But no legal recourse. This decision makes that practically impossible.

This decisions greatly increases the power of POTUS. Commie style. And you’re supporting that??? Where are your principles. In the toilet

You’re only calling me ignorant because I’m skooling you on the points you’re trying to make and that makes you angry.

SCOTUS certainly said more than the status quo. You just showed that you don’t understand this situation.

I asked you before how a prez could be indicted for using the power of his office to take bribes for personal gain. You said impeachment. But no legal recourse. This decision makes that practically impossible.

This decisions greatly increases the power of POTUS. Commie style. And you’re supporting that??? Where are your principles. In the toilet
Unfortunately if a press takes bribes for his own personal gain impeachment is the only process. Sorry about that. I also told you that this decision didn't change anything it just reaffirms the immunity that's always been there. What about that don't you understand. Why are you so stupid?

You already posted that and I responded to it…. Haha and you call me stupid??! Do better, you’re embarrassing yourself
You really are fucking stupid. Not only do you embarrass yourself but you embarrass those around you

Admitted what?! Certainly not that she was molested by her father as I’ve seen many on here lie about. You're talking about a persons diary and you have zero context or details about situations she’s clearly struggling to reflect on from her childhood. It’s disgusting what you all are doing. Hate Joe all you want, he is a public figure. But leave his poor daughter and her diary alone. You should be ashamed of yourself
She said the showers happened.

Unfortunately if a press takes bribes for his own personal gain impeachment is the only process. Sorry about that. I also told you that this decision didn't change anything it just reaffirms the immunity that's always been there. What about that don't you understand. Why are you so stupid?
there was a pretty common agreement that nobody was above the law. The president has always been immune to a degree but not to the levels that SCOTUS just took it. Before this decision I don’t think many would say that a president couldn’t be prosecuted for taking bribes while in office.

How about rape. What if a prez raped an intern during a meeting in the oval. Is he immune from prosecution?

So you don't care that Biden took showers with his 10-year-old daughter. Okay
She was 10 years old?! Can you show proof of that? Here comes the spin.

All this complaining about propaganda and here you are spreading it. #Pathetic

She said the showers happened.
But she didn’t say her dad molested her like so many here are claiming. She didn’t say how old she was. Many parents bath there children when they are babies and toddlers and many shower with them when they are young. Stop making it into abuse. That’s sick and wrong

there was a pretty common agreement that nobody was above the law. The president has always been immune to a degree but not to the levels that SCOTUS just took it. Before this decision I don’t think many would say that a president couldn’t be prosecuted for taking bribes while in office.

How about rape. What if a prez raped an intern during a meeting in the oval. Is he immune from prosecution?
Have you read the decision?

She was 10 years old?! Can you show proof of that? Here comes the spin.

All this complaining about propaganda and here you are spreading it. #Pathetic
What age do you think she was describing when she wrote that diary entry?

Oh boy the rubber and glue retort. How original! 👍
Yeah, come back when you have a better base of understanding and have broadened your sources and way of looking at things. Your ignorance is shocking . I truly believe you are the reason that totalitarian governments grow and proliferate. I am out of here.

What age do you think she was describing when she wrote that diary entry?
Sounded to me like it was a recollection of distant memories from various times in her childhood that she was hazy about. But you said she was 10. Show your proof please or be honest for once and admit that was a lie.

Yeah, come back when you have a better base of understanding and have broadened your sources and way of looking at things. Your ignorance is shocking . I truly believe you are the reason that totalitarian governments grow and proliferate. I am out of here.
Yet you’re here promoting the immunity powers of the President?! Haha

Forum List

Back