Alyssa Farah Griffin: ‘I feel duped’ by Biden’s team

Really? How do you know she blames her sex addiction on showers with dad?? Cause it sure as hell doesn’t say that in her diary… also shame on us for even reading…
So you're saying it's okay that he showered with his daughter?

No, this is unprecedented. That you're okay with it against Trump, but not okay with it shows what a hypocrite you are. I've already told you that though. Hypocrite
Trump is unprecedented. Breaking rule after rule and law after law is unprecedented. You got that right.

I don’t know how old she was. If I was guessing I’d say between 2 and 4 years old. But I’ve seen nothing that states an age. Neither have you. Yet you’re on here lying and saying she was 10. Shame on you

At least you’re finally admitting your lies. I’ll give you credit for that. But not for the propaganda you’re spewing
I don't know EXACTLY how old she was but I do know that no age is appropriate where the daughter would remember doing it. Did you think about that moron? I was just surmising she was around 10 because it seems logical. You know LOGIC that's something that might be foreign to you.

Trump is unprecedented. Breaking rule after rule and law after law is unprecedented. You got that right.
Yeah I'm making America great again is really a sin for some people. Then there are the Patriots of the country that are going to re-elect him.

I don't know EXACTLY how old she was but I do know that no age is appropriate where the daughter would remember doing it. Did you think about that moron? I was just surmising she was around 10 because it seems logical. You know LOGIC that's something that might be foreign to you.
Yet you were on here saying she was 10 and now you’re changing your story. Pathetic.

Kids have memories from age 2 up. Many parents bath with their kids when they are babies and toddlers. That entire diary page show a struggle to recall events from her childhood and is written as an exploratory reflection.

We really have no business even reading this lady’s diary.pretty sick for people like you to stoop that low and then to lie and spread propaganda about it.

Yet you were on here saying she was 10 and now you’re changing your story. Pathetic.

Kids have memories from age 2 up. Many parents bath with their kids when they are babies and toddlers. That entire diary page show a struggle to recall events from her childhood and is written as an exploratory reflection.

We really have no business even reading this lady’s diary.pretty sick for people like you to stoop that low and then to lie and spread propaganda about it.
Sure I have business with it, he is the leader of the Free World we should know everything about him. Are you a pedophile too like Joe?

Sure I have business with it, he is the leader of the Free World we should know everything about him. Are you a pedophile too like Joe?
You don’t seem interested in the truth. You’re out hear spreading lies and propaganda

Nice description of yourself, are you looking in a mirror?
No I’m looking at you. You said she was 10 and then you said you don’t know how old she was. That’s a lie about some very serious accusations. You’re no better than those you fight against.

No I’m looking at you. You said she was 10 and then you said you don’t know how old she was. That’s a lie about some very serious accusations. You’re no better than those you fight against.
Eh I was just guessing. I forgot how literal you are. Autism? You sure are stupid. At least I know the immorality of showering with your daughter who can remember the incident. Not like you fucking low life pedo.

Eh I was just guessing. I forgot how literal you are. Autism? You sure are stupid. At least I know the immorality of showering with your daughter who can remember the incident. Not like you fucking low life pedo.
You were guessing?! That’s a soft way to admit you were lying. You didn’t state that were guessing you stated it like a fact… and you have no clue if she was a baby or a teenager. No clue. Yet you’re here accusing a man abusing his daughter?. That’s disgusting and disgraceful. Shame on you

You were guessing?! That’s a soft way to admit you were lying. You didn’t state that were guessing you stated it like a fact… and you have no clue if she was a baby or a teenager. No clue. Yet you’re here accusing a man abusing his daughter?. That’s disgusting and disgraceful. Shame on you
Come on Slade let's play! She probably wasn't a teen, seems like she was younger than that Maybe 9? Whatever young age she was Biden was showering with her as an adult man. Do you know what a pedophile is Slade? Disgusting and disgraceful kind of like you! Hahaha hahaha hahahahahahahahahaha you are a disgrace

Come on Slade let's play! She probably wasn't a teen, seems like she was younger than that Maybe 9?
See how you’re using “probably” and making guesses. That means you don’t I is the situation and are left making assumptions. And based on these assumption you are out in public making assertions about a man molesting his daughter and pumping up your false assertions with lies. That’s called propaganda. You pretend to fight against propaganda yet you’re here spreading it. Do better and be better

Whatever young age she was Biden was showering with her as an adult man. Do you know what a pedophile is Slade? Disgusting and disgraceful kind of like you! Hahaha hahaha hahahahahahahahahaha you are a disgrace
Adult men also change their children’s diapers and wipe their ass. Do you consider that molestation and pedophilia as well?

See how you’re using “probably” and making guesses. That means you don’t I is the situation and are left making assumptions. And based on these assumption you are out in public making assertions about a man molesting his daughter and pumping up your false assertions with lies. That’s called propaganda. You pretend to fight against propaganda yet you’re here spreading it. Do better and be better
Hahaha she was too young to be showered with by Joe Biden you pervert. You should be ashamed.

Adult men also change their children’s diapers and wipe their ass. Do you consider that molestation and pedophilia as well?
Hahaha she was too young to be showered with by Joe Biden. You sure are a low moral type person. Maybe you should pick up a Bible LOL. Maybe you should do some studying get back to me. You certainly should be ashamed of yourself

Hahaha she was too young to be showered with by Joe Biden you pervert. You should be ashamed.
The point is you don’t know how young or old she was. You don’t know anything about the situation besides one line from a stolen diary and every time you talk about it you violate this poor girls privacy

Hahaha she was too young to be showered with by Joe Biden. You sure are a low moral type person. Maybe you should pick up a Bible LOL. Maybe you should do some studying get back to me. You certainly should be ashamed of yourself
Can’t answer my questions so turn to personal attacks. That’s weak. Do better.

Forum List

Back