Walking in the morning while being black.

I disagree, the guy wasn’t doing anything wrong, the officer never made an accusation of a crime, and unless you are under suspicion of a crime, you are not required to identify in many states.

The guy told the officer what they were doing, he said they were going for a walk like they always do.

The officer should have just left him alone.

Now, I agree, to SOME extent, that people should comply with officers, it just makes the whole process go easier, but, this puts power in the hands of abusive officers like this who will push to see how far you will comply, and violate your rights.
I’ll wait for more info and reiterate the simplicity of complying.

Let them question me. I don't have to respond.

Look what they did to Trump and his co-workers, supporters that “don’t cooperate”. Oh wait, thats the Deep State. The local police are different than FBI or DOJ.

Maybe you have a lawyer on speed dial? On your precious cellphone? Record it all, for your lawsuit? Maybe yo can win 6-figures?
You sound like a true Karen. Here I am, looking for something to get offended by. I’ll male things difficult? Are you crazy? Enjoy your stay in the drunk tank at county.

Perhaps. But if I am questioned I'm going to make things really ugly. Really ugly.
Why should you be ugly about it? The cop wants to make sure the child is not in dangerous circumstances,

I appreciate cops looking out for us, especially the most vulnerable - like children. Why take pride in being “ugly”?

Look what they did to Trump and his co-workers, supporters that “don’t cooperate”. Oh wait, thats the Deep State. The local police are different. Than FBI or DOJ.

Maybe you have a lawyer on speed dial? On your precious cellphone? Record it all, for your lawsuit? Maybe yo can win 6-figures?
You sound like a true Karen. Here I am, looking for something to get offended by. I’ll male things difficult? Are you crazy?
I'd sue in a heartbeat if I felt I was wrongly treated. You bet. I have a clean record. Nobody has a right to question me for walking or running early. I'd make the officers lives miserable. I might not win but I'd make em sweat it out.

I'd sue in a heartbeat if I felt I was wrongly treated. You bet. I have a clean record. Nobody has a right to question me for walking or running early. I'd make the officers lives miserable. I might not win but I'd make em sweat it out.
Are you a Republican or a Democrat? Black or white? Male or female?

Why should you be ugly about it? The cop wants to make sure the child is not in dangerous circumstances,

I appreciate cops looking out for us, especially the most vulnerable - like children. Why take pride in being “ugly”?
I run solo. I've got no record. Only follow the laws. So therefore if I'm questioned I'm going to be nasty. They'll have to take action on a person with no record.

Again, you don’t know what the Police know. You clearly don’t read enough of threads (even sports) to begin attacking the Police. Have a nice day.
Based on that video they were way out of bounds. They didn’t articulate a crime they suspected him of. Walking down the street isn’t a crime and you aren’t required to show the police any ID in Oklahoma just because they ask. They placed him under arrest because he didn't "do as he was told". I'm not sure why you think police officers can just tell citizens whatever they want and the citizens have to comply or be arrested. Why would you want that to be the case? The cop was wrong. That's it. I dont have to know any more than what's in the video.

Farmers don’t usually wander among storage units.
People do. In towns it's common. So long as they weren't checking locks to see if one were open, who cares.

Pretty much everyplace has a video cam these days so if they are merely walking through, who cares.

If they are checking locks, arrest them.

Forum List

Back