Walking in the morning while being black.

If he committed a crime then arrest or whatever so be it. If not, then let him go. If I am questioned while simply jogging at 3 am I consider that harassment.
You would

But most citizens who get irate when a cop is just doing his job also expect police protection when they feel threatened

The war on the police has been in full swing since the incident involving obama and the crazy harvard professor fifteen years ago

And its only getting worse for us and the police

Again, if it ends up as you say. These are two Police that dont know the law? Or don’t want to follow the law knowingly? Risking job and pension over nothing? Is ridiculous, one in a million arrests perhaps?

Should I say congratulations to all you Police haters?
Nobody hates the police. But let's say a person is walking or jogging at 3 30 in the morning before having to work at 7 am. Why would that be something worth investigating?

More of the story....

lying journalists. he did not just toss the guy to ground. when he didntt have his id he asked his name birthday;. he refused to give it. thats when he got detained,.

Nobody hates the police. But let's say a person is walking or jogging at 3 30 in the morning before having to work at 7 am. Why would that be something worth investigating?
cause most people are asleep. and if you are like this guy with flash light around garages or storage units it is. esepcially if it a crime area.

There are many who do don’t know the law and just as many who bank on you not knowing it.

Why? Nothing in it for them. They enjoy harassment? They don’t mind getting fired or arrested? It don’t pass basic smell testing. They’d have to be complete idiots or psychopaths? Both of them? One didn’t stop the other? On camera? It does not seem possible. 1 in a billion.

If it was an area under watch with a lot of breakins or auto thefts….perhaps they watch even joggers and walkers.

The young boy

A grown man jogging with a small child?

Thats unusual

Man on an early morning walk with his son......

There is always a right way to handle things. It's called the Christian way. Be as nice as you can whenever possible: Doing so smooths everything and eliminates unnecessary difficulties. The man should have identified himself and offered to get the ID for the police. There would have been no conflict and no traumatized child.

There is always a right way to handle things. It's called the Christian way. Be as nice as you can whenever possible: Doing so smooths everything and eliminates unnecessary difficulties. The man should have identified himself and offered to get the ID for the police. There would have been no conflict and no traumatized child.
Or the police could have followed the law. There’s always that

lying journalists. he did not just toss the guy to ground. when he didntt have his id he asked his name birthday;. he refused to give it. thats when he got detained,.
Police have zero power over law abiding citizens. I’d tell him to mind his own business. Then fuck off if that didn’t send him packing. But I’m a white guy with money and social standing so the cops just high five me.

Finally you all found to 0.1% bad Cops willing to abuse regular citizens. Nice job.

I will say the quality of the Police will only go down as good. Ones don’t want to take the risk of being Chuavined’. Expect it to rise to 0.2% quickly.
You have it backwards: 99.9% of cops are bad.

Forum List

Back