Kamala Harris Offers Ludicrous Reason Why She Won’t Debate Donald Trump on Fox News

No, he chickened out. I just want to know when Trump previously agreed to debate Kamala.

Precisely.

The Dems threw the Monopoly board completely over.

The pieces are askew amidst the carpet, and the dollars from the bank are strewn across the floor in chaotic dissarray.

But they then turn their deranged attention to you and proclaim:

"YOU HATE DEMOCRACY - WEIRDO!"

It really is a shameful display of mass delusional agitprop.

Why want she debate him?
She will. He bailed from the planned debate.it would be foolish to follow him to the foxhole. It’s a power play by Trump and smart of Kamala not to follow along. I’d stick to ridiculing the coward for bailing on the scheduled debate

She never agreed to debate him on Fox. He claimed that idea. Because he's a little bitch...He wants an audience so he can riff and he wants a friendly moderator....what..a..little..bitch. :auiqs.jpg:
Meanwhile .. Kamala wants a friendly moderator from any other media group and no audience so her incompetence isn't put on full display. She challenged Trump to a debate, he accepted and now she's cowering away as expected. :auiqs.jpg:

There was no scheduled debate between Trump and Harris. Biden ran away from his debate with Trump and Harris has run away from her debate with Vance.
That’s a fun way to spin it. But Trump actually took action to back out of the debate. Nothing was changed with the schedule after Biden dropped and Kamala joined

Attachments

• 21267.jpg
    21267.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 1
Dude.

WTF.

Lifting weights while imbibing is nothing like shooting firearms.

Jesus.

Check your skirt sizes at the door boys. ;)
Pussy. :funnyface:

I've done it at the family reunion and hit the most out of everybody. Actually I didn't miss.

I ain't like that 1001 shot guy though.

Last edited:
She will. He bailed from the planned debate.it would be foolish to follow him to the foxhole. It’s a power play by Trump and smart of Kamala not to follow along. I’d stick to ridiculing the coward for bailing on the scheduled debate
I'll bet she doesn't.

Forum List

Back