Will there be a Harris/trump debate?

bullshit, he has repeatedly said he would debate the dem candidate, any place any time any venue.
Actually it was Harris who has said that.
Trump recently said he "could also make a case for not doing it" in this interview (at the 2 minute mark) . Of course that was immediately after he said yes he would do it.
Once again the guy who supposedly "says what he means and means what he says" answers a simple question by saying a bunch of words that mean nothing.

Actually it was Harris who has said that.
Trump recently said he "could also make a case for not doing it" in this interview (at the 2 minute mark) . Of course that was immediately after he said yes he would do it.
Once again the guy who supposedly "says what he means and means what he says" answers a simple question by saying a bunch of words that mean nothing.
there will be debates, probably more than one. Trump destroyed Biden and HIllary and he will destroy Kamala and JD will destroy whoever the dem power brokers pick for VP. if you think kamala will make that pick, you are very naive.

Just saying, we need FAIR debates. Either one fair debate or one unfair debate skewed toward Harris with ABC and one unfair debate skewed toward Trump.
I totally agree, we should have a fair debate. Having said that, it should be (and always should be) held at a neutral site. Not one that will be biased to one party.

the dems will never agree to a fair debate, because they know that they cannot win when the rules are equal.
Absolutely! That is why Trump has been saying all along: "The Dems are the threat to democracy!"

Of course, it is much larger than we all expected. If we all look at the big picture.

They are desperate! And in all desperation, they will bend the rules. At any cost...for all the cost....just to get what they want.

, he has repeatedly said he would debate the dem candidate, any place any time any venue.
He also said he can make an argument why he should not debate her. And said maybe he wouldn't.

Maybe you're not familiar with Trump's duplicity.

Well, now you are.

I totally agree, we should have a fair debate. Having said that, it should be (and always should be) held at a neutral site. Not one that will be biased to one party.
I'm tired of Trump having to debate both the other nominee and the moderators. I will give a shout out to CNN for hosting a fair debate with Biden and Trump. That was unexpected. I actually think ALL debates should be fair as I am actually against one unfair debate favoring Harris and one unfair debate favoring Trump. That just makes two unfair debates and zero fair debates.

Forum List

Back