Donald Trump Wipes The Floor With Interviewer

Also likely impacted inter-racial persons and young Independents in general.
Other things glossed over after the first scrum:
-No plan for inflation.
-Stood by Pardoning J6 criminals
-Kept refencing Biden's age and mental state.
-Looked old and tired.
-Clearly was not talking to the audience in front of him, but his base. His base is not enough to win though.
He doesn’t need a “plan for inflation.” He just needs to not enact inflationary policies like Harris-Biden spent 3 1/2 years doing.

“Plan for inflation” means “ keep spending and printing and pretend we don’t know what’s making prices go up.”

Last edited:
He doesn’t need a “plan for inflation.” He just needs to not enact inflationary policies like Bide spent 3 1/2 years doing.
Except he wants to do the opposite. If you are campaigning on something you have to have a plan for something.
“Plan for inflation” means “ keep spending and printing and pretend we don’t know what’s making prices go up.”
Which is what he wants to do and did last time.

The guy has balls. Granted Biden was mentally impaired but he couldn't or wouldn't field questions from a friendly venue. We talk about Biden in past tense but he is still the freaking president. Kamala has yet to sit down with the media.

Well actually it's Obama's third term but I see your point.

The audience was laughing at Trump. And I'm laughing at an idiot OP.

Nervously laughing anyways.

Trump lost his temper, insulted the hosts, and the audience laughed at his incoherent answers.

Trump was defending himself after being insulted and the audience was laughing nervously at what a boss he was for owning them like that.

Now that's funny. :auiqs.jpg:

Yeah, Trump SO destroyed them!!

Interesting spin on convicted felon Trump falling flat on his face and blowing his chance at the black vote and possibly the whole election.

Umm where's that new sapphiregirl member? She's young, she's black, and MUCH smarter than you. :D

LoL! At the very end, one of them desperately tries to bring up "project 2025."

:laughing0301:

At that point they had truly run out of other ideas.

Wave good bye to more black votes.

To Kamala Harris you mean?

Everywhere but MAGATV they are discussing the shitshow that just happened.

Do I even want to know what you're talking about?

lol...the lefties here think he sucked the righties here think he did great...just proves you see and hear what you want to see and hear...

The lefties are only saying that because they're intimidated by Trump.

How is asking Trump a question "media bias?"

Because of how rude that they went about doing it.

As of writing he is now down 4 points to Harris.

Source?

Yep, just like the Broncos wiped the floor with the 49ers in Super Bowl XXIV

I don't follow football.

Yep, Trump definitely has a whole lot more patience than me. He showed a lot of restraint and handled this like a boss.

Ambush Journalism.

That's all the DISGUSTING FILTH is capable of when it comes to interviewing Patriots.

Even with their own, America-Hating dimocrap scum politicians, all they got is "Ambush Interviews"

This same piece of shit pulled the same shit with Nazi Pelousy. Of course, Pelousy told her to go fuck her Dead Aunt.

Didja notice? In an audience of 99%Black People, only Trump got cheers and applause? I think Black Men are starting wise-up. Black women? Not so much. But, truth be told, and it is an ugly truth...... Not even Black Men like Black women. In general. There's some really good Black Women out there but nowhere near enough to go around.

People that think Black Men pursue White Women because of their looks couldn't be more wrong if they tried. They do it because too many (certainly not all) Black Women are just simply entitled jerks. Overly aggressive, nasty-talking, mean, short-tempered, selfish jerks. And lazy, to boot. And they get really fat really young.

They don't have to. It's not so much genetic as it is a choice. Point being, Black Men saw that shit yesterday and they can relate to it. Patriotic Republicans will get 60% of the Black Male vote and less than 25% of the Black female vote. Which should work out to around 70% of the Black vote.

More than enough to send dimocrap scum political scum back to the gutters they came from. Back to grifting, back to taking advantage and stealing from their own, back to The Church of What's Happening Now. It's all they know -- The grift, the game, the angle, the steal. ALL of them

lol...the lefties here think he sucked the righties here think he did great...just proves you see and hear what you want to see and hear...
Stop with the both sides bullshit. Biden was universally panned for shitting the bed in his debate and even nudged out by democrats. Trump just shit the bed and everyone objective agrees. Trump butt kissers think he shoots par in golf, is the best president since Lincoln, and did great last night. It is a cult.

Stop with the both sides bullshit. Biden was universally panned for shitting the bed in his debate and even nudged out by democrats. Trump just shit the bed and everyone objective agrees. Trump butt kissers think he shoots par in golf, is the best president since Lincoln, and did great last night. It is a cult.
so am i wrong about what i said?....or does that bother you?...

Indeed.

Nobody in their right mind thinks Trump came out ahead in this event last night
No one in their right mind would support Trump.

Yet a near majority of Americans believe he should be president.

Trump dominated that debate between himself and two media talking heads.

He would’ve had a more productive conversation with Harris Faulkner, but for the mysterious microphone problems she was having…

Let me guess? You find that very believable that the one conservative journalist was the one difficult to hear?

Another coincidence!

Forum List

Back