Thousands walked out of Kamala Harris hate rally after free concert ended

Okay. There apparently is no way to have a reasoned conversation with something so totally infested with TDS he/she is incapable of seeing anything else other than his/her hatred for Trump. I tried. A pity. But I will be blaming people like you when we lose the American that we have known and loved as the country it was intended to be.

They hate him so much they shot him. And then the psychos said it didn't really happen. Think about how sick and sad that is...

The media is now trying to bury every negative about Kamala and present her as a quasi-Republican while Google is removing all the negatives it can from its search engine. But Trump's support is holding steady just the same. You see we Patriots vote for policy and track record instead of personality. In my opinion, you should too but each to their own.
What a snowflake comment. "The media hates us". Grow up and act like an adult. Accept the fact Trump is running a weird freak side show contest instead of a campaign and it is showing.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
They hate him so much they shot him. And then the psychos said it didn't really happen. Think about how sick and sad that is...
Republicans did shoot at Trump and you ought to be pissed at them for promoting this crazy gun culture that leads to all these sad lonely right wing school shooters.

What a snowflake comment. "The media hates us". Grow up and act like an adult. Accept the fact Trump is running a weird freak side show contest instead of a campaign and it is showing.

"rePUbliCanS aRe weiRD!"
1722457667566.png

Republicans did shoot at Trump and you ought to be pissed at them for promoting this crazy gun culture that leads to all these sad lonely right wing school shooters.
Did nursery tell you to believe that Trump was shot by his own?

Did nursery tell you to believe that Trump was shot by his own?
What a weird question. I dont know who is "his own" but a registered republican gun nut shot at him. Go check out the shooter thread.

Bullshit! The place was packed! You fuckers are just weird!

Not weird, scared crapless.

Biden beat Trump without holding any big rallies. Harris is holding rallies bigger than Trump's, that scares the hell out of them.

Aw shit, there goes my coffee.

Apparently over 9,000 walked out when Harris took to the stage.

So, now you just have to lie. I watched it live, the place was packed the whole time she was speaking.

you are just to dishonest to deal with.

good bye

The momentum has clearly shifted in Harris's favor and the Trump campaign has no response to it. Nothing. Trump has an overall negative approval rating and his idiot VP pick has an even worse approval rating, even in his own state.

Ron DeSantis or Nikki Haley would be putting up a fight right now and hitting her on the issues, but you guys wanted the clown car instead because apparently you guys think Trump babbling on for 90 minutes at a podium and calling his opponents Kindergartener themed names is what makes a president.
Do you think Trump should be campaigning? Just that Biden didn't and allegedly he secured 81 million votes?

Forum List

Back