Thousands walked out of Kamala Harris hate rally after free concert ended

They were moving down to get closer seats, for all we know....? 😁

If someone had video of thousands or even hundreds of people exiting the venue building when she began talking, then that would be a better representation of what the truth likely is...but, no such video in support.

(Hubby and I, when young and poor, and went to Tampa Bay Buccaneers games with a buddy of his, used to buy the cheapest seats, high up in the oxygen supplement needed zone, and after the game started and everyone was seated, moved in to lower and closer to the field seats in the stadium that were empty!) 😇
That's what I did at Laker games!

You fuckers really are weird!
Screenshot_20240727-192644_Instagram.jpg

LOL!

The free concert got them in the door, Harris' hate speech and incoherent babbling sent them running!

Reported that she has had over 90% turnover of her staff because she blames them for every negative comment she sees about her and treats them horribly. I can't verify that but I don't doubt it as I've never seen her accept responsibility for anything but claims credit for everything.

Reported that she has had over 90% turnover of her staff because she blames them for every negative comment she sees about her and treats them horribly. I can't verify that but I don't doubt it as I've never seen her accept responsibility for anything but claims credit for everything.
True, I met and talked to one of her staff who ran away.

LOL!

The free concert got them in the door, Harris' hate speech and incoherent babbling sent them running!

Seems Democrats who control most of the entertainment industry now like to use celebrities/popular entertainers and such to attract crowds to their events. Seems that few show up otherwise.

Compare that with Trump who offers almost no amenities of any kind, no celebrities, no entertainment to attract tens of thousands to his rallies.

Forum List

Back