BOMBSHELL video: Watch the Trump shooter running along the rooftops in full view, while the Secret Service does nothing

They wish he was dead. They don't care if 20 people were running on the roof. Imagine all that he has been through and you hate his guts enough to kill him. This shows you had BADLY the Liberals want to win. :adoreheart:
After all, it's Election year....

What better way to get rid of your "competitor" than to plot an Assassination attempt courtesy of the Dems....

Trump was not being protected.
How many and who is now the question
Not only was he not being protected, a clear shot was provided an assassin.

Enemies of America have infilitrated federal agencies, and they will stop at NOTHING to prevent the man who would interfere with their destruction of the nation from becoming the president.

They wish he was dead. They don't care if 20 people were running on the roof. Imagine all that he has been through and you hate his guts enough to kill him. This shows you had BADLY the Liberals want to win. :adoreheart:
1) dimocrap scum are NOT 'liberals'. I believe in Freedom of Speech, dimocrap scum do not. I believe in the right to petition goobermint for them to redress grievances, dimocrap scum do not. I believe in the rights of The People to keep and bear arms. dimocrap scum do not. I believe in thee Constitution, dimocrap scum do not. I believe in 3 (three) separate, co-equal branches of government. dimocrap scum do not.

dimocrap scum are NOT liberals. They have stolen that term because they are the exact opposite.

If you don't want to call them what they are -- scum, then please call them a more accurate term. Maybe 'leftists'. Also..... 'scum' works

1) dimocrap scum are NOT 'liberals'. I believe in Freedom of Speech, dimocrap scum do not. I believe in the right to petition goobermint for them to redress grievances, dimocrap scum do not. I believe in the rights of The People to keep and bear arms. dimocrap scum do not. I believe in thee Constitution, dimocrap scum do not. I believe in 3 (three) separate, co-equal branches of government. dimocrap scum do not.

dimocrap scum are NOT liberals. They have stolen that term because they are the exact opposite.

If you don't want to call them what they are -- scum, then please call them a more accurate term. Maybe 'leftists'. Also..... 'scum' works
Democrats. Sorry I will try to remember that :)

Conspiracy theory much dude?
Then how do you explain why Cheatle “explained” allowing a murderer access to the roof because the scary roof was slopey.

Are DEI picks really THAT stupid, or was she hiding something more sinister?

This is making the "total incompetence" explanation look a lot less likely.

Truly NO ONE is this incompetent.

As long as the American constituency remains "equally" divided this is a moot subject that will, once again just end up in the spin cycle. The old adage; "A Divided House Cannot Stand", has never been more true.

There was supposed to be a CS (counter-sniper) on that roof. They may have thought that's who it was

They are suppossed to be communicating with each other and know all the sniper positions before they ever get on the roof. There should be NO guessing or thought'ing. They are suppossed to be the elite at protection.

This is making the "total incompetence" explanation look a lot less likely.

Truly NO ONE is this incompetent.

OIts shows how the fish rots from the head down with Biden and Harris in charge. The Blind leding the blind.
Just imagine what 4 more years would look like.

Forum List

Back