Another honest question for trump supporters.

Donald trump took offense at the first question asked of him at the National Association of Black Journalists. ABC news Rachel Scott qualified her question with previously well documented examples of trump’s remarks (listed below) and asked

“sir, now that you were asking black supporters to vote for you, why should black voters trust you after you have used language like that?”

My question for trump supporters -Was asking why black voters should trust him an offensive question, or do you think the qualifying remarks (well documented) were unfair or rude? Trump wants to be president. He should be able to respond to hard questions in a mature and calm manner.

1. I want to start by addressing the elephant in the room, sir.

2. A lot of people did not think it was appropriate for you to be here today,”
Black Journalists Convention Co-Chair Resigns Ahead of Trump Q&A (msn.com)

3. “You have pushed false claims about some of your rivals, from Nikki Haley to former President Barack Obama, saying that they were not born in the United States, which is not true.
Trump Shares Bogus Claim About Haley's Eligibility to Serve as President - FactCheck.org
Reversing course, Trump admits Obama was born in the US | AP News

4. You have told four congresswomen of color, who were American citizens, to go back to where they came from.
Trump tells four liberal congresswomen to ‘go back’ to their countries, prompting Pelosi to defend them - The Washington Post

5. You have used words like animal and rabbit to describe Black district attorneys.
Trump slams Manhattan DA Bragg as an ‘animal’ as hush money indictment looms | The Spokesman-Review

6. You’ve attacked Black journalists, calling them a loser, saying the questions that they asked are, quote, ‘stupid and racist.’
Donald Trump Attacked Six Black Women in Three Days: 'Nasty,' 'Loser,' 'Racist Question' and 'Stupid Question' - Newsweek

7. You’ve had dinner with a white supremacist at your Mar-a-Lago resort.
Donald Trump dined with white nationalist, Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes - POLITICO

8. So my question, sir, now that you were asking black supporters to vote for you, why should black voters trust you after you have used language like that?”
The lady is a nasty (). Trump was a gentlemen, and OMG, Kamala is black now. Your kind are fucking nuts. No, your kind have the brains of turnips.

Trump has a long history of offensive comments
The reporter gave Trump a chance to defend them

He didn’t even try
Nonsense. It was her first words. Not a shred of effort to even appear fair and objective. It was attacking bullshit from the very start.

You are expected to defend that crap because you’re one of their little bitches. But objectivity has never been one of your strong suits.

My question for trump supporters -Was asking why black voters should trust him an offensive question, or do you think the qualifying remarks (well documented) were unfair or rude?
No.
I also do no think anything you listed as saying woulds make a colored person turn away from supporting Trump, unless that person were predisposed to taking offense at any comment which includes race which might be seen as even slightly disparaging.

Pearl-clutchers can't be reached.

Donald trump took offense at the first question asked of him at the National Association of Black Journalists. ABC news Rachel Scott qualified her question with previously well documented examples of trump’s remarks (listed below) and asked

“sir, now that you were asking black supporters to vote for you, why should black voters trust you after you have used language like that?”

My question for trump supporters -Was asking why black voters should trust him an offensive question, or do you think the qualifying remarks (well documented) were unfair or rude? Trump wants to be president. He should be able to respond to hard questions in a mature and calm manner.

1. I want to start by addressing the elephant in the room, sir.

2. A lot of people did not think it was appropriate for you to be here today,”
Black Journalists Convention Co-Chair Resigns Ahead of Trump Q&A (msn.com)

3. “You have pushed false claims about some of your rivals, from Nikki Haley to former President Barack Obama, saying that they were not born in the United States, which is not true.
Trump Shares Bogus Claim About Haley's Eligibility to Serve as President - FactCheck.org
Reversing course, Trump admits Obama was born in the US | AP News

4. You have told four congresswomen of color, who were American citizens, to go back to where they came from.
Trump tells four liberal congresswomen to ‘go back’ to their countries, prompting Pelosi to defend them - The Washington Post

5. You have used words like animal and rabbit to describe Black district attorneys.
Trump slams Manhattan DA Bragg as an ‘animal’ as hush money indictment looms | The Spokesman-Review

6. You’ve attacked Black journalists, calling them a loser, saying the questions that they asked are, quote, ‘stupid and racist.’
Donald Trump Attacked Six Black Women in Three Days: 'Nasty,' 'Loser,' 'Racist Question' and 'Stupid Question' - Newsweek

7. You’ve had dinner with a white supremacist at your Mar-a-Lago resort.
Donald Trump dined with white nationalist, Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes - POLITICO

8. So my question, sir, now that you were asking black supporters to vote for you, why should black voters trust you after you have used language like that?”
He/they get very upset when words and lies are pushed back in his face, so he/they immediately go into poor victim/pivot/attack mode.

She wasn't overboard in the way she asked the question. He/they are merely hypersensitive and don't like being held responsible for his/their words.

Nonsense. It was her first words. Not a shred of effort to even appear fair and objective. It was attacking bullshit from the very start.

You are expected to defend that crap because you’re one of their little bitches. But objectivity has never been one of your strong suits.

It is the environment Trump created

He acts like his words should be ignored as soon as he says them.

Words have meaning and Trumps offensive statements linger

Just like his claim that Kamala Harris is “recently black” and is black for convenience

So what does that have to do with the issues? Your candidate is an incompetent. I don't care if Trump said she was made of green cheese -- I care about the issues, period. Your hatred of mean tweets shows that we need an amendment barring people who are too shallow to vote.

Your candidate is a convicted felon and an imbecile. He is unfit to govern, and he is incapable of governing.

You wouldn’t know the issues if they jumped up and slapped you in the face. And yet you talk about people who are too shallow to vote.

That’s all Republicans have these days is stopping people from voting because no one will vote for fascism or a dictator.

Trump didn’t so much is mention the issues yesterday. All he did was refused to answer reasonable questions and they were reasonably asked.

Basically, they called Trump out on all of his lies, and asked him how he can expect to receive the black vote when he can’t even tell him the truth. That’s not an unreasonable question but it’s one of his cult members or the right wing media would never dare ask him

It is the environment Trump created

He acts like his words should be ignored as soon as he says them.

Bullshit.

The real problem remains that people of your ilk are blatant hypocrites.
Words have meaning and Trumps offensive statements linger

Words DO have meaning. But you morons only care about the meaning of words when you attack Trump or his supporters. You never apply that fact to your own rhetoric. Ever.
Just like his claim that Kamala Harris is “recently black” and is black for convenience
She identified as an Indian American. Publicly. Why she didn’t also identify for a long time as a black woman is a valid question.

But again: I don’t really care. I think Trump is better served by dropping the topic altogether — except to note how her record includes some positions which have been antithetical to the interests of many black Americans.

Forum List

Back