Another honest question for trump supporters.

So you start off by parroting Donald Trump’s lie that they kept him waiting. Trump was on his plane complaining that he was being kept waiting.

Trump turned up late and then blamed the event organizers for his being late. Nothing is ever Trump’s fault. There is always someone else he will blame when he fucks up.

Whatever headway Trump was making with the black vote he lost it yesterday when he behaved like an ignorant asshole.
Where did he get that Kamala is only recently black nonsense?

Does he think before he says things?

Trump is the one who said Harris "became" black.
So what does that have to do with the issues? Your candidate is an incompetent. I don't care if Trump said she was made of green cheese -- I care about the issues, period. Your hatred of mean tweets shows that we need an amendment barring people who are too shallow to vote.

So what does that have to do with the issues? Your candidate is an incompetent. I don't care if Trump said she was made of green cheese -- I care about the issues, period. Your hatred of mean tweets shows that we need an amendment barring people who are too shallow to vote.
I understand. You don't care when trump lies, and you don't think it is fair to point them out. ---- as expected,.

Ok. Which of the comments were taken out of context?
the one where they said he told them to go back to their country,,

his comment was much more and in a different context than they implied,,

and the one about calling people animals,, why is it OK to call everyone else animals but not blacks??
and how was it racist??

and why because the women were black is he not allowed to call them nasty losers,, how do you know he meant it in a racist way?

who fact checks the fact checkers,,

they would have done better to go through each subject in full context and let him answer each one,,

but because they wanted to play the race card they just started blurting out accusations out of context with no chance for him to explain,,

Meh, I don't think he was tough enough on her.....I was glad to see smug bitch taken down a couple pegs.
How did Trump take her down?
He was the one rushed off stage

He is the one trying to explain “what he really meant”

when you stop believing everything the biased left wing media says, until then, Trump is a better source of truth than any dem or any media asshole.
Trump is a proven liar. You just want to believe the lies because of your cognitive dissonance.

and the one about calling people animals,, why is it OK to call everyone else animals but not blacks??
and how was it racist??

and why because the women were black is he not allowed to call them nasty losers,, how do you know he meant it in a racist way?

they would have done better to go through each subject in full context and let him answer each one,,

but because they wanted to play the race card they just started blurting out accusations out of context with no chance for him to explain,,
Trump did tell them to go back to their country

If Trump feels it is acceptable to call black people animals……he was given the opportunity to explain it

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
That's the MAGA way. Sticking it to the liberals is more important that the truth.
LOL....That's fuckin' rich, I guess you fall right in line behind your fellow leftist travelers' BS about FKH claiming she's black (not Indian as she previously claimed) and not having been put in charge of the border.

Any other fact about her you want to disavow now that it's inconvenient?

Donald trump took offense at the first question asked of him at the National Association of Black Journalists. ABC news Rachel Scott qualified her question with previously well documented examples of trump’s remarks (listed below) and asked

“sir, now that you were asking black supporters to vote for you, why should black voters trust you after you have used language like that?”

My question for trump supporters -Was asking why black voters should trust him an offensive question, or do you think the qualifying remarks (well documented) were unfair or rude? Trump wants to be president. He should be able to respond to hard questions in a mature and calm manner.

1. I want to start by addressing the elephant in the room, sir.

2. A lot of people did not think it was appropriate for you to be here today,”
Black Journalists Convention Co-Chair Resigns Ahead of Trump Q&A (msn.com)

3. “You have pushed false claims about some of your rivals, from Nikki Haley to former President Barack Obama, saying that they were not born in the United States, which is not true.
Trump Shares Bogus Claim About Haley's Eligibility to Serve as President - FactCheck.org
Reversing course, Trump admits Obama was born in the US | AP News

4. You have told four congresswomen of color, who were American citizens, to go back to where they came from.
Trump tells four liberal congresswomen to ‘go back’ to their countries, prompting Pelosi to defend them - The Washington Post

5. You have used words like animal and rabbit to describe Black district attorneys.
Trump slams Manhattan DA Bragg as an ‘animal’ as hush money indictment looms | The Spokesman-Review

6. You’ve attacked Black journalists, calling them a loser, saying the questions that they asked are, quote, ‘stupid and racist.’
Donald Trump Attacked Six Black Women in Three Days: 'Nasty,' 'Loser,' 'Racist Question' and 'Stupid Question' - Newsweek

7. You’ve had dinner with a white supremacist at your Mar-a-Lago resort.
Donald Trump dined with white nationalist, Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes - POLITICO

8. So my question, sir, now that you were asking black supporters to vote for you, why should black voters trust you after you have used language like that?”
What does the fact Willis And Bragg are animals have to do with their race?

and how was it racist??

Why in te FUCK do you right wing pieces of trash seem to think that its extra specially good to go out of your way to denigrate blacks? And I think right wing whites need to shut up about people playing the race card. Because that's all you guys do. Trump had the chance to explain himself in order to get the context understood. There was nothing taken out of context about what Trump said about those members of congreess in front of an all white crowd. The bastard is a racist. Thats all there is to it.

Donald trump took offense at the first question asked of him at the National Association of Black Journalists. ABC news Rachel Scott qualified her question with previously well documented examples of trump’s remarks (listed below) and asked

“sir, now that you were asking black supporters to vote for you, why should black voters trust you after you have used language like that?”

My question for trump supporters -Was asking why black voters should trust him an offensive question, or do you think the qualifying remarks (well documented) were unfair or rude? Trump wants to be president. He should be able to respond to hard questions in a mature and calm manner.

3. “You have pushed false claims about some of your rivals, from Nikki Haley to former President Barack Obama, saying that they were not born in the United States, which is not true.
Trump Shares Bogus Claim About Haley's Eligibility to Serve as President - FactCheck.org

4. You have told four congresswomen of color, who were American citizens, to go back to where they came from.
Trump tells four liberal congresswomen to ‘go back’ to their countries, prompting Pelosi to defend them - The Washington Post

5. You have used words like animal and rabbit to describe Black district attorneys.
Trump slams Manhattan DA Bragg as an ‘animal’ as hush money indictment looms | The Spokesman-Review

6. You’ve attacked Black journalists, calling them a loser, saying the questions that they asked are, quote, ‘stupid and racist.’
Donald Trump Attacked Six Black Women in Three Days: 'Nasty,' 'Loser,' 'Racist Question' and 'Stupid Question' - Newsweek

Donald Trump dined with white nationalist, Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes - POLITICO

8. So my question, sir, now that you were asking black supporters to vote for you, why should black voters trust you after you have used language like that?”
The partisan black woman asked a tough question and trump responded with a tough answer

Were you expecting a game of Pickle Ball?

And words are worse than keeping blacks in prison to use them as slave labor, HOW?

The “reporter” intentionally loaded the question. She couches the mere claim that Trumpnhad lied (etc) in terms of being a fact instead of mere partisan allegations.

Trump was absolutely right to take issue with her obvious bias.

So, now: what was your alleged ”question” one supporters? In your haste to score “points,” you seem to have left the question out of your alleged question.

Forum List

Back