Another honest question for trump supporters.

Again, I have posted that Harris told her office not to make that argument. So...

Now, tell me were only black men in the California prisons fighting the wildfires?
harris.jpg

Donald trump took offense at the first question asked of him at the National Association of Black Journalists. ABC news Rachel Scott qualified her question with previously well documented examples of trump’s remarks (listed below) and asked

“sir, now that you were asking black supporters to vote for you, why should black voters trust you after you have used language like that?”

My question for trump supporters -Was asking why black voters should trust him an offensive question, or do you think the qualifying remarks (well documented) were unfair or rude? Trump wants to be president. He should be able to respond to hard questions in a mature and calm manner.

1. I want to start by addressing the elephant in the room, sir.

2. A lot of people did not think it was appropriate for you to be here today,”
Black Journalists Convention Co-Chair Resigns Ahead of Trump Q&A (msn.com)

3. “You have pushed false claims about some of your rivals, from Nikki Haley to former President Barack Obama, saying that they were not born in the United States, which is not true.
Trump Shares Bogus Claim About Haley's Eligibility to Serve as President - FactCheck.org
Reversing course, Trump admits Obama was born in the US | AP News

4. You have told four congresswomen of color, who were American citizens, to go back to where they came from.
Trump tells four liberal congresswomen to ‘go back’ to their countries, prompting Pelosi to defend them - The Washington Post

5. You have used words like animal and rabbit to describe Black district attorneys.
Trump slams Manhattan DA Bragg as an ‘animal’ as hush money indictment looms | The Spokesman-Review

6. You’ve attacked Black journalists, calling them a loser, saying the questions that they asked are, quote, ‘stupid and racist.’
Donald Trump Attacked Six Black Women in Three Days: 'Nasty,' 'Loser,' 'Racist Question' and 'Stupid Question' - Newsweek

7. You’ve had dinner with a white supremacist at your Mar-a-Lago resort.
Donald Trump dined with white nationalist, Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes - POLITICO

8. So my question, sir, now that you were asking black supporters to vote for you, why should black voters trust you after you have used language like that?”
How dare you ask for honest answers to your questions when you can't be honest yourself.

BTW

BULLDOG

Your question is as honest as the question posed to Trump. It wasn't just a loaded question, it was a loaded question PACKED with lies in an attempt to make him fail before he even answered.

You wouldn't know honesty if it smacked you upside your head.

And what about the consent decrees Trump ended which allowed police to do things like kill George Floyd.

Floyd OD'd, the corner said there was no structural damage to his neck or throat. Should officers be trained to recognize the symptoms of OD, yep. But he wasn't killed by the officer.

Bullshit.

The real problem remains that people of your ilk are blatant hypocrites.

Words DO have meaning. But you morons only care about the meaning of words when you attack Trump or his supporters. You never apply that fact to your own rhetoric. Ever.

She identified as an Indian American. Publicly. Why she didn’t also identify for a long time as a black woman is a valid question.

But again: I don’t really care. I think Trump is better served by dropping the topic altogether — except to note how her record includes some positions which have been antithetical to the interests of many black Americans.

So Kamouna isn’t black enough????? That is the dumbest thing I have ever seen anyone say. She went to a black university, belongs to a black sorority, but she’s not black enough to call herself black.

Of all of the stupid non-issues there could ever be this one takes the cake. Proof positive that Republicans have nothing that they could actually run on.

Bullshit.

The real problem remains that people of your ilk are blatant hypocrites.

Words DO have meaning. But you morons only care about the meaning of words when you attack Trump or his supporters. You never apply that fact to your own rhetoric. Ever.

She identified as an Indian American. Publicly. Why she didn’t also identify for a long time as a black woman is a valid question.

But again: I don’t really care. I think Trump is better served by dropping the topic altogether — except to note how her record includes some positions which have been antithetical to the interests of many black Americans.

MAGA attempts to excuse Trumps words fall flat.

Sorry Skippy but you do not get to tell people they can’t repeat what Trump says

So Kamouna isn’t black enough????? That is the dumbest thing I have ever seen anyone say. She went to a black university, belongs to a black sorority, but she’s not black enough to call herself black.
How black does someone need to be before you reject their calling themselves black?
If you're black, why would sell yourself as Asian?
Of all of the stupid non-issue...
Why do you think someone dishonestly selling themselves as a given race is a non-issue?

Floyd OD'd, the corner said there was no structural damage to his neck or throat. Should officers be trained to recognize the symptoms of OD, yep. But he wasn't killed by the officer.

If Floyd died of an OD, his lawyers would have brought it up during trial and had the case dismissed

They have not even brought it up on appeal

Of all of the stupid non-issues there could ever be this one takes the cake. Proof positive that Republicans have nothing that they could actually run on.
She is Indian! She claimed to be until it suited her to be anything but!

Trump Answered the question. Something along the lines that he has done more for Black people than any other president since Lincoln.

That is the answer to the question. All of the qualifications that she made do not matter, but we tend to think that those are supposed to be responded to individually.
his answer, was of course, a gross exaggeration. should she have taken him literally and let that hyperbole stand?

It is the environment Trump created

He acts like his words should be ignored as soon as he says them.

Words have meaning and Trumps offensive statements linger

Just like his claim that Kamala Harris is “recently black” and is black for convenience

According to Judge Brown, her birth certificate reads Indo-Arian, not black or African.

Forum List

Back