Israel hastens the return of hostages by killing the chief negotiator of Hamas

Your last point is incorrect. There was never any agreement about NATO connected in any way to the removal of nuclear weapons from Ukraine, none, zero.
I dont know what the fine print was about Ukraine giving up its nukes

But I think only NATO could enforce that security promise

Not on day one
On Day 1 750,000 people, families, kids, pets were forcibly expelled from Arab villages scattered all over the Levant.
After almost 60 years of the same shit? Yep. I get it.
So the Oct 7th attack against Israel - in your morality - justifies the genocide of over 2 million people?

This is the hypocrisy I see here all the time, the eagerness to speak of the Arabs, Hamas as "evil incarnate" and "islamo nazis" and so on, while at the very same time advocating genocide yourself, you need to come to terms with something my friend.

You are a hypocrite, the only way to avoid admitting that is to lie and develop a belief in those lies yourself, that is you have to become a liar, have to want to lie and to yourself, this is how delusions take hold be they one like you have or religious delusions, they all begin with a person who chooses to lie and disregard facts, truths.

This is a conscious choice, a deep part of your psyche, the disregard for truth, so simple, so valuable yet too hard for some people.

I notice that NATO surrounds Switzerland with no ill affects to the Swiss

Putin is an evil man who sees nothing but evil in others

Ukraine gave up its nuclear weapons after promises by NATO for protection
Putin desperately wants the Kamala Puppet to win the election. He would much prefer dealing with the anti-American puppeteer - Obama.

Putin is a military expansionist
Well Russia understands the United States, they creep, they divide and conquer. The United States envisages a future where Russia develops internal breakaway factions and political movements. Russia's component member states (republics, oblasts etc) are perfect candidates for instability, here's what Russia really looks like:

1722533081498.png

Aligning Ukraine with the United States (the goal of the US and the lapdog Zelensky) is part of a slow, steady, but very determined process of weakening Russia. Ukraine butts right up against the left of that map, perfect for developing terrorist cells that could cross over the border and create problems for those oblasts. These kinds of cells mount attacks and then sneak back over the border, a common strategy.

With NATO protecting Ukraine all Russia could do is chase these terrorists and stop at the border, they'd be powerless as the terror cells retreated giving the Russians the finger. The US would then predictably describe the terrorists as freedom fighters representing democratic forces in this or that oblast, who want independence and so on, perhaps they'd back Islamist groups too, some of the Russian territories are strongly Muslim Chechnya has already seen this.

This is what they did to Yugoslavia, a huge success story after the end of WW2 now destroyed, torn to shreds after geopolitical games caused it to break up and a passive public nodded in approval and sucked up the usual propaganda.
Ukraine was not trying to join NATO prior to the russian invasion of crimea

But if they want NATO membership now its understandable
Russia sought to sign a treaty with Ukraine that it would never seek NATO membership, Zelensky refused to do that and so - predictably - Russia attacked. They absolutely will not allow the West to start politically dominating these border states, that's it, that's why they are fighting no matter how appallingly and brutally, that is their commitment, no NATO, no US bases in their backyard - seems entirely reasonable to me.

Last edited:
Well Russia understands the United States, they creep, they divide and conquer. The United States envisages a future where Russia develops internal breakaway factions and political movements. Russia's component member states (republics, oblasts etc) are perfect candidates for instability, here's what Russia really looks like:

View attachment 988227

Aligning Ukraine with the United States (the goal of the US and the lapdog Zelensky) is part of a slow, steady, but very determined process of weakening Russia. Ukraine butts right up against the left of that map, perfect for developing terrorist cells that could cross over the border and create problems for those oblasts. These kinds of cells mount attacks and then sneak back over the border, a common strategy.

With NATO protecting Ukraine all Russia could do is chase these terrorists and stop at the border, they'd be powerless as the terror cells retreated giving the Russians the finger. The US would then predictably describe the terrorists as freedom fighters representing democratic forces in this or that oblast, who want independence and so on, perhaps they'd back Islamist groups too, some of the Russian territories are strongly Muslim Chechnya has already seen this.

This is what they did to Yugoslavia, a huge success story after the end of WW2 now destroyed, torn to shreds after geopolitical games caused it to break up and a passive public nodded in approval and sucked up the usual propaganda.

Russia sought to sign a treaty with Ukraine that it would never seek NATO membership, Zelensky refused to do that and so - predictably - Russia attacked. They absolutely will not allow the West to start politically dominating these border states, that's it, that's why they are fighting no matter how appallingly and brutally, that is their commitment, no NATO, no US bases in their backyard - seems entirely reasonable to me.
Putin and some russia apologists are still fighting the Cold War

Most people in the west do not want to break up russia

Why should we care?

The only reason is when Ivan returns to the imperialist mindset of the czars and soviet party

I see the common russian people as talented and capable

But as always they are mislead and betrayed by their leadership

Putin and some russia apologists are still fighting the Cold War

Most people in the west do not want to break up russia

Why should we care?

The only reason is when Ivan returns to the imperialist mindset of the czars and soviet party

I see the common russian people as talented and capable

But as always they are mislead and betrayed by their leadership
If you see this as, if your worldview is "the west is good" and "every enemy of the west is bad" then fine, that's the narrative that anything can be made to fit, its not hard to massage the facts and generalize and so on to fit any geopolitical battle into a pro-West context.

If you see this as, if your worldview is "the west is good" and "every enemy of the west is bad" then fine, that's the narrative that anything can be made to fit, its not hard to massage the facts and generalize and so on to fit any geopolitical battle into a pro-West context.
I think russian paranoia is misplaced

Putin claims NATO is a threat to russia and I dont see it

Putin claims NATO is a threat to russia and I dont see it
You'd soon see it if you removed the scales from your eyes. Just swap everything around and its very easy to see it.

Imagine China, Russia created an alliance WATO or something. Then invited Mexico to join, then Guatemala, then Costa Rica, then Canada, then say Cuba, do you think the US would do nothing if Cuba sought that membership? would the US threaten to invade Cuba if they even hint at joining WATO? Might the US insist that under no circumstances would Cuba be allowed to join (and be protected by) WATO?

1722535870839.png

The Soviet Union has gone away so too should NATO now.

You'd soon see it if you removed the scales from your eyes. Just swap everything around and its very easy to see it.

Imagine China, Russia created an alliance WATO or something. Then invited Mexico to join, then Guatemala, then Costa Rica, then Canada, then say Cuba, do you think the US would do nothing if Cuba sought that membership? would the US threaten to invade Cuba if they even hint at joining WATO? Might the US insist that under no circumstances would Cuba be allowed to join (and be protected by) WATO?

View attachment 988263
Do you really think the NATO countries want to invade russia and enslave the russians?

On Day 1 750,000 people, families, kids, pets were forcibly expelled from Arab villages scattered all over the Levant.
Haha, no. That's part of prior history. And that's because they had no sovereignty. And that is because we had to destroy their caliphate.

But if you want to go clear back to the trash origins of the Islam faith and their land conquests, knock yourself out.

Forum List

Back