President Trump agrees to debate Harris on FOX News on September 4

Dont underestimate Harris

She’s being coached by the best influencers in the lib media

Heretofore harris has had everything handed to her and didnt need to put out much effort

So she got lazy and sloppy

But dont assume she cant perform when she really has to
The thinking behind Harris doing poorly in a debate is her history of doing poorly at debates. Her bombing in the primary debates was what lead to her dropping out prior to the Iowa caucus in 2020. I will grant that Tulsi Gabbard is much better debater than Trump. That said I would argue that Clinton is a much better debater than Harris and Trump hurt her at their debates. Trump has to let Harris attack him and counterpunch so that he doesn't look mean and to be beating up on a woman. Once she throws the first punch he can respond and not be tagged with that just like with Clinton.

It would certainly be a change of pace, since all the debates so far have been very safe for democrats.
That CNN debate was as safe for Trump as if The Mike Liddell Show hosted it.

He lied at least 28 times and they didn't call him on any of them.

So how was that safe for Biden and not for Trump?

I agree, but His accepting would kick the chair out from under her ass. Her TV interviews went to shit but shes going to kick Trumps ass......yeah, right.
Say He did accept the offer..............and she loses.......I can see her camp screaming it was unfair, Trump had a conflict of interest................
Why are you capitalizing His and He? Is Trump your God?

I was surprised at the CNN debate, Trump wasn't slammed with lopsided questions. That has been SOP for past debates and it may have came to an end.

The press is already carrying her water.

As far as her intelligence, both sides have to agree on topics.
I expect her do ok with canned talking points

Its post debate that benefits her the most because most voters will not watch the entire debate if any at all

The suck ass lib media will proclaim her the winner

They will highlite trump mistakes and outright lie when necessary

Why are you capitalizing His and He? Is Trump your God?
1722715026675.jpeg

so he should set the terms.
????

Umm, that is a wish.
A fantasy.
A made up narrative intended to pass as a persuasive proposal.
It ain't.

With no intent to be dismissive, but.......but here in America such debate formats are a negotiated arrangement between two political parties.
Unilateral statements of their wish list by one party are fun for that party and their hopes, but......
.....but it ain't how the real people in the real world make it happen.

This should be good, even if it is the despicable FOX News. There would be a packed live audience and it would be hosted by Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum. Kamala Harris would have no other choice than to accept his terms and do it. It’s her only slim chance to win.

Trump says he's agreed to Fox News debate with Kamala Harris on September 4 in Pennsylvania arena​

"Donald Trump has said he's debating Kamala Harris on September 4.

The GOP nominee claims the face-to-face will take place in an arena in Pennsylvania, but Harris has yet to confirm it's happening.

Posting on Truth Social Friday night, Trump wrote: 'I have agreed with FoxNews to debate Kamala Harris on Wednesday, September 4th.'

Trump claims that the ABC News debate scheduled for September 10 was 'terminated' when Biden dropped out of the race.

He also claimed that there's a conflict of interest because he's in litigation against ABC and anchor George Stephanopoulos, who Trump has referred to as 'Slopadopoulos'."

Trump says he's agreed to Fox News debate with Kamala Harris

It won't be purdy... Trump will show just how smart he truly is upside of a washed up California failed government employee.

With no intent to be dismissive, but.......but here in America such debate formats are a negotiated arrangement between two political parties.
Where each party brings their terms, then it's up to the hosts to put it together.

????

Umm, that is a wish.
A fantasy.
A made up narrative intended to pass as a persuasive proposal.
It ain't.

Unilateral statements of their wish list by one party are fun for that party and their hopes, but......
.....but it ain't how the real people in the real world make it happen.
Trump accepted all conditions with Biden for the first debate, even debating early so the Dems.could remove Biden. He agreed to another debate with Biden, not Harris. The Democratic Party and their donors who selected Harris as theirnew leader should agree to Trumps terms this time. I dlnt blame.Trump.one bit,.I wouldnt debate her on ABC either. GOP leaders need to take a stance against the Dem machine.which is always controlling the process for both parties.

"it for you:"

The two supposed screenshots alleging to be Trump's words as posted by the avataree, DellDude, in posts #193 and #194.....appear to me to be fakes.

I find it hard to believe an adult man of gravitas would make such silly and offensive statements. They appear to be the words of a juvenile.

So, poster DellDude, what is your confidence level that those are, indeed, postings by DonTrump?

My avatar ain't calling you a liar. After all, you could simply be a victim of an AI fake.

should agree to Trumps terms this time.

?????

Should?
Why?
Other than that is what your fantagasm leads you to?

Tell it to the DNC. I'm sure they will listen with interest to your wishes.

But then will ignore 'em. And get back to their work in the real world.

IMHO

Forum List

Back