Trump to debate Harris in Sept 4

There was no debate agreed to between Trump and Knee Pads, Simp.

Gotta link?

Why can't you liars come up with a link?
There was an agreement to two debates. The second on September 10th.
Trump needs to show up. He agreed to it. Doesn't matter who his opponent is.

Just like Harris eventual running mate should show up at Fox to debate J Dog.

Fair is fair. :)

Still no link.

Your delusions are cute, Buttercup.

Why is Commiela running from a debate with Trump?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh but everybody that interviews Trump, gives HIM hardball questions for the last 7 years and protected Biden from answering hardball questions.
That is absolute bullshit. Any idiot who watched the debate or the later interview with Biden knew ABC gave real hardball questions. It could not be more fucking obvious. Does your willful ignorance ever bother you?

He's afraid! Attack!!!

I suppose that makes perfect sense to a lefty. Last time he didn't have to worry about Biden cheating because he knew Biden was incapable of thinking enough to cheat or even if he they did cheat (which I'm pretty sure they did) it wouldn't help Biden that much. With Kamala he knew she could and would cheat given opportunity so he hopefully took that opportunity away from her. That isn't running scared. That is being smart to set rules for a fair fight.
I’m sorry, you think this is about “cheating”? Really?

This is nothing more than an excuse.

I suppose that makes perfect sense to a lefty. Last time he didn't have to worry about Biden cheating because he knew Biden was incapable of thinking enough to cheat or even if he they did cheat (which I'm pretty sure they did) it wouldn't help Biden that much. With Kamala he knew she could and would cheat given opportunity so he hopefully took that opportunity away from her. That isn't running scared. That is being smart to set rules for a fair fight.

At every turn, you stand up for and defend the PROVEN rapist and felon. You defend a man who has publically admitted to sexually assaulting women. Whose wealth is built on corrution, bribery and fraud,
There was no debate agreed to between Trump and Knee Pads, Simp.

Gotta link?

Why can't you liars come up with a link?

Gotta link???? Why don’t you Google it yourself stupid. You’re the one claiming he never said it prove it. Google his statement and post it here.

Trump said he’d debate the Democratic candidate anywhere, anytime, anyplace. He posted it on truth social

I guess old Dickless Donny doesn’t have balls at all. He was ready to go anywhere anytime anyplace with an old man he says is senile but with a black woman who’s a whole lot smarter than him, and he’s running like a whipped dog, yelping all the way.

At every turn, you stand up for and defend the PROVEN rapist and felon. You defend a man who has publically admitted to sexually assaulting women. Whose wealth is built on corrution, bribery and fraud,

Gotta link???? Why don’t you Google it yourself stupid. You’re the one claiming he never said it prove it. Google his statement and post it here.

Trump said he’d debate the Democratic candidate anywhere, anytime, anyplace. He posted it on truth social

I guess old Dickless Donny doesn’t have balls at all. He was ready to go anywhere anytime anyplace with an old man he says is senile but with a black woman who’s a whole lot smarter than him, and he’s running like a whipped dog, yelping all the way.
Yep. He said that. Why has Commiela not agreed to debate?

None of you lying sacks of vermin shit can provide a link to where she agreed to a debate with Trump. Trump had a second debate scheduled with Pedo Joe, but Trump was beating him so bad Pedo Joe quit.

Yep. He said that. Why has Commiela not agreed to debate?

None of you lying sacks of vermin shit can provide a link to where she agreed to a debate with Trump. Trump had a second debate scheduled with Pedo Joe, but Trump was beating him so bad Pedo Joe quit.

Provide your own fucking links you lazy little shit. The stuff is posted on truth social go find it and stop calling other people liars because you’re too lazy to find out the truth.

Lazy and stupid is no way to go through life fuck boy

Two things.
1) that was a Joe agreement, she is now running away.
2) Next time you post something in Zone 1 obey the rules.
Nope. tRump has already agreed to the debate on the tenth. He wants to go to faux noize because they will let him lie and nor call him on it or cut his mic when he talks outta turn.

And I am obeying the rulz

Provide your own fucking links you lazy little shit. The stuff is posted on truth social go find it and stop calling other people liars because you’re too lazy to find out the truth.

Lazy and stupid is no way to go through life fuck boy
No link once again. I don't blame you. There is no link because there has been no agreement by Knee Pads to debate Trump.

But you are compelled to show up and lie your fat, pasty white, dimpled ass off...............as usual.

Go fix your shithole country, you KKKandian fuckstick.

Nope. tRump has already agreed to the debate on the tenth. He wants to go to faux noize because they will let him lie and nor call him on it or cut his mic when he talks outta turn.

And I am obeying the rulz
With Tater. Why won't Tater be there?

Why no link to a debate agreed to by Trump and Commiela?

Trump has said he will debate. Commiela is running away.
Moron Kamala said she wanted to debate Trump. She specifically said it. She wants to debate him at the debate that was originally planned. We both know she said this. You’re just pretending otherwise. It’s so pathetic

Why is Knee Pads refusing
Knee Pads has not agreed
between Trump and Knee Pads,
--------------------------------------------------

Good ol' witty and original....Incel Poster just can't help himself (?). His MAGA Misogyny handicap continues to limit his effectiveness here. But, on the other hand, it keeps him in the MAGA world of hatin' on th wimmins.

It's sad.

Forum List

Back