Las Vegas, 4 blacks get plea deal after beating to death a white boy.

Now everyone of these teens need to be held accountable for taking the life of this young teen, I wouldn't have a problem with them being tried as adults, for the simple fact you can't just take a life and not be held accountable for it. What I am tripping on is the same folks coming on here crying for the life of these young men are the same ones that are ok with an officer of the law shooting an unarmed black woman in the face and murdering her. Now you make excuses for that, but you want blood in this case.

Do you think they should be charged with hate crimes?

This is a good point, has this aspect even been addressed? Where are the hate crime charges?
No, Hate crime has not been addressed here. Hate crime is a bullshit term that is more social than it is legal. I would call it corrupt as it is not applied consistently. It’s only applicable when a white person commits a crime out of hate;,never or rarely if a non-white commits a crime of hate.

So they're pleading guilty and saving the taxpayers from having to pay for 4 costly trials; where they may be found not guilty.

Good move by the DA.

Wrong. Pleading down to a lesser charge with no real Jail time. A few years in Juvie with credit for time served. For stomping on a defenseless kids head to death. In a pack of wild animals.

No, Hate crime has not been addressed here. Hate crime is a bullshit term that is more social than it is legal. I would call it corrupt as it is not applied consistently. It’s only applicable when a white person commits a crime out of hate;,never or rarely if a non-white commits a crime of hate.
I agree, which is why I brought it up. Ill be curious if it even gets mentioned in this case.

Certainly the media isn’t talking about it, as far as I’ve seen

their lives may be ruined anyway.....wherever they go that baggage goes with them....

Juvenile records are sealed? Aren’t they? Names are normally withheld.

The main problem is they (of no self control) are free to offend again. There are no good solutions here.

Wrong. Pleading down to a lesser charge with no real Jail time. A few years in Juvie with credit for time served. For stomping on a defenseless kids head to death. In a pack of wild animals.

Similar to what happened to Elijah McClain.

2aguy says manslaughter is appropriate if there is no known motive.

Or at least that is what he said when a white cop blew away a black man in his own apartment using the excuse that she thought it was her apartment.

I’m sure this time he will modify his principles because of the person behind the gun.

We have the motive for these teens, they wanted to beat up that kid.

2aguy says manslaughter is appropriate if there is no known motive.

Or at least that is what he said when a white cop blew away a black man in his own apartment using the excuse that she thought it was her apartment.

I’m sure this time he will modify his principles because of the person behind the gun.

We have the motive for these teens, they wanted to beat up that kid.

Now everyone of these teens need to be held accountable for taking the life of this young teen, I wouldn't have a problem with them being tried as adults, for the simple fact you can't just take a life and not be held accountable for it. What I am tripping on is the same folks coming on here crying for the life of these young men are the same ones that are ok with an officer of the law shooting an unarmed black woman in the face and murdering her. Now you make excuses for that, but you want blood in this case.

Which cop shot an unarmed non resisting woman?

I still maintain if you go out and willingly, intentionally and knowingly murder someone then you should be executed within 48 hours of a conviction.

No plea deal, no nuthouse, no death row, no appeals.

Do that for a solid year or two and you'll see this kind of nonsense go way way way way down. Violence will drastically go away in America as we get rid of those kinds of animals and others witness what happens when you murder someone and they begin to realize society isn't playing around.

If you don't punish savages and criminals and remove them from society then they will always be here, in fact not punishing them will create more of them.

Forum List

Back