There Is No "White Privilege"

You just proved my point.......thank you very much.

Nevertheless, the letter made it clear that McWhorter's voter registration could be canceled if he didn't take action.
Wat was your point? That conservative red state mother-fucker's routinely target people of color to purge them from the voter rolls?

That was your point?

That conservative red state mother-fucker's routinely target people of color to purge them from the voter rolls?
Tell me why states are being pushed to purge voter rolls in the first place?

That was your point?

I told you states had a method to deal with anyone purged and you just proved it in your article:

Nevertheless, the letter made it clear that McWhorter's voter registration could be canceled if he didn't take action.

We are WHITE, being white makes it easier in USA,
but unless you are VERY rich (free rides abound)
But with being White It is still on you, how well you do,
on the money side of life

Tell me why states are being pushed to purge voter rolls in the first place?

I told you states had a method to deal with anyone purged and you just proved it in your article:

Alright, answer to first question: states do it because they have racist legislatures with nothing to offer anyone of color.

As for your 2nd comment, just because certain states have a method to deal with anyone purged, doesn't make the racially motivated purging okay!

Alright, answer to first question: states do it because they have racist legislatures with nothing to offer anyone of color.

As for your 2nd comment, just because certain states have a method to deal with anyone purged, doesn't make the racially motivated purging okay!

You know who the racist behind voter roll purging was?

Bill Clinton who signed into law the VRA of 1993.

1. ....nor is there a racial basis for one more successful race over another

2. The first step in understanding racial dynamics is that one cannot be threatened away from criticizing an important Democrat election component: without the black race Democrats would never win a national election. Fact.

3. The simple and single element holding back that particular group is culture, and the elects pretending to celebrate that culture while never copying it themselves.

4. There is no white privilege......but there is "Two Parent Privilege."

5. Asians and Americans from the Indian subcontinent are far richer, more educated, less felonious than either Whites or blacks. Fact.

In the following, you will see an Indian mother telling her son to engage a cute young lady who is studying math!
I bet she is married and sending her son to meed a young lady not for sex, nor partying, nor drugs, but because the two of them would produce cultured, educated, law-abiding children.

Democrats don't want to see blacks succeed, just make them vote Democrat.

Man this post is just odd. It’s not that I find it offensive or whatever - it’s just weird lol

Man this post is just odd. It’s not that I find it offensive or whatever - it’s just weird lol

As weird as Biden taking showers with his daughter?

Ashley Biden's Diary CONFIRMED, Showered with Dad 'At ...​

1722702940717.png
YouTube · Valuetainment
268.8K+ views · 2 months ago

Ashley Biden confirmed the authenticity of her diary in April 2024, which includes entries about showering with her father and fears of ...

Who'd you vote for?????

Just wondering how weird you are.

As weird as Biden taking showers with his daughter?

Ashley Biden's Diary CONFIRMED, Showered with Dad 'At ...

View attachment 989346
YouTube · Valuetainment
268.8K+ views · 2 months ago

Ashley Biden confirmed the authenticity of her diary in April 2024, which includes entries about showering with her father and fears of ...

Who'd you vote for?????

Just wondering how weird you are.
lol what? How is this actually relevant? You’re just going to completely deflect?

We are WHITE, being white makes it easier in USA,
but unless you are VERY rich (free rides abound)
But with being White It is still on you, how well you do,
on the money side of life
I've had lefties here tell me there's no such thing as PC or Identity Politics. I've had righties here tell me there's no more white racism or white advantage.

Come on.

We don't go anywhere on this issue unless and until we can have an honest conversation. Sure seems like too many don't care if we improve this or not. Too many advantages in lying, denial and avoidance, I assume.

Forum List

Back