President Trump agrees to debate Harris on FOX News on September 4

Kamala should accept the Fox News debate if Trump accepts the ABC debate. She has to get out their and fight if she wants to win.

After she backed out of appearing with Trump at the NABJ?

Nah, she doesn't get that choice

No. Did you not see the other poster obwas responding to? Are you still learning how a message board works?

Good luck. But i gotta say, that was a pretty stupid mistake.

The only person in that post was you.

Excellent!

Don't give the orange slob a single inch.
It's the only thing -- besides maybe lying and adultery and sexual assault -- that he has a natural born talent for.

Chaos.

The only person in that post was you.

It's the only thing -- besides maybe lying and adultery and sexual assault -- that he has a natural born talent for.

Chaos.
Whoops! I did reply to the wrong post.

Your attempt to shield yourself from post content has succeeded. This time.

A former Attorney General of California and Senator vs. a career criminal with dozens of felony convictions who ordered his goons to vandalize his former workplace and beat up 130 cops. Where can I place my bet?
did you bet on Biden for 2024 .. Baier and MacCallum will be fair and even .. Harris may get destroyed in the debate ..

No, she will.know the answers and have perfected prepared.responses, as Clinton did. It wont be a debate, it will be her repeating answers she has remembered. An Infomercial.as Clinton showed. This will allow MSM to sell her as a "competent, strong,.decsive leader" who has "prosecuted the case" against Trump. I can hear Van jones now. The Establishment behind her have been wrong about everything for the last 30 years,.that is the big danger in all of this. Just look at the last four years. Trump had better prepare and arrive with some strong facts, media want this debate badly just as they wanted it for Biden,.for different reasons. He is more ahead in the polls than they promote, they just needed Trump to agree by pretending it is a closer race than it really is. He doesnt need to practice.around people he cant trust, just have a laundry list of her failed policies and her activities.against black men in Calfornia and do his best to remember them. He also needs to compare his numbers to hers on inflation, illegal immigrants, job opportunities pre covid and the fake bump after,.the oncoming deep recession of course. The next three years will be very dangerous ones for the world and I trust Pompeo, Grenell and Vivek over the alternatives. Europe.is nearly lost, without strong demands from America, they will continue to lack the military and will power needed to confront the upcoming potential World War. America can't do it alone, the world needs demands from America be met,.not a pat on the head as the world burns.
I doubt fox will give her the questions ..

Kamala should accept the Fox News debate if Trump accepts the ABC debate. She has to get out their and fight if she wants to win.
nope ...the gop candidate already let the left pick the network for the 1st debate ... now its the gop candidates turn to pick which network hosts the next debate ..

This should be good, even if it is the despicable FOX News. There would be a packed live audience and it would be hosted by Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum. Kamala Harris would have no other choice than to accept his terms and do it. It’s her only slim chance to win.

Trump says he's agreed to Fox News debate with Kamala Harris on September 4 in Pennsylvania arena​

"Donald Trump has said he's debating Kamala Harris on September 4.

The GOP nominee claims the face-to-face will take place in an arena in Pennsylvania, but Harris has yet to confirm it's happening.

Posting on Truth Social Friday night, Trump wrote: 'I have agreed with FoxNews to debate Kamala Harris on Wednesday, September 4th.'

Trump claims that the ABC News debate scheduled for September 10 was 'terminated' when Biden dropped out of the race.

He also claimed that there's a conflict of interest because he's in litigation against ABC and anchor George Stephanopoulos, who Trump has referred to as 'Slopadopoulos'."

Trump says he's agreed to Fox News debate with Kamala Harris

Chickenshit Harris refuses to debate Trump on Fox

Forum List

Back