President Trump agrees to debate Harris on FOX News on September 4

2 debates with Briben .. now as the man that actually won the primary vote for his party he should get to pick who hosts the next debate ..

Kamala said on stage to her small audience that she would debate Trump - and I quote:

"Anytime, any place."

Looks like she lied.

My goodness.

Harris insists on the debate previously agreed on?

Ok, tell biden to get ready for Round Two

This should be good, even if it is the despicable FOX News. There would be a packed live audience and it would be hosted by Bret Baier and Martha MacCallum. Kamala Harris would have no other choice than to accept his terms and do it. It’s her only slim chance to win.

Trump says he's agreed to Fox News debate with Kamala Harris on September 4 in Pennsylvania arena​

"Donald Trump has said he's debating Kamala Harris on September 4.

The GOP nominee claims the face-to-face will take place in an arena in Pennsylvania, but Harris has yet to confirm it's happening.

Posting on Truth Social Friday night, Trump wrote: 'I have agreed with FoxNews to debate Kamala Harris on Wednesday, September 4th.'

Trump claims that the ABC News debate scheduled for September 10 was 'terminated' when Biden dropped out of the race.

He also claimed that there's a conflict of interest because he's in litigation against ABC and anchor George Stephanopoulos, who Trump has referred to as 'Slopadopoulos'."

Trump says he's agreed to Fox News debate with Kamala Harris

I really REALLY wish it was not Baier and McCallum, both who tend to interject their own opinions and comments far too much into these things. I would prefer many other Fox News hosts to those two. But oh well. My opinion and a quarter won't buy a cup of coffee these days.

*As you deflect from the content.

You people have no shame. It's like you think we can't see you.
You look more stupid when you wont just admit you're wrong without some bullshit dig at the person pointing out the error. You could have just admitted you made a mistake and moved on.

Exactly. Sissy boy got scared by a stronger opponent.
Trump agreed to debate biden not harris

And he made a bad deal

If I had been running the campaign the first debate would not have happened yet and the second debate would use Fox News

You look more stupid when you wont just admit you're wrong without some bullshit dig at the person pointing out the error. You could have just admitted you made a mistake and moved on.
I already admitted I was wrong. I thought I had replied to a different poster and post.

So.my initial response to you about it was wrong.

Goddamn, son. You're rabid.

Forum List

Back