Trump: "Tomorrow, Crooked Kamala’s Worst Nightmares Come True, 24 Hours Until We Unleash Hell"

jknowgood MAJOR BREAKING: Donald Trump is facing five years in prison and a felony because of a law HE SIGNED in attempt to punish Hillary Clinton in 2018.

In what might be a particularly ironic outcome, one social media commentator claimed that if Trump is charged for mishandling classified documents, it would be under felony legislation that he signed while president.

The law HE SIGNED upgrades the crime of wrongly moving classified material from a misdemeanor to a felony.

"Trump signed the bill after spending the 2016 presidential campaign accusing Hillary Clinton of improperly handling classified information."

At what time today will we see ‘Hell’?
IMG_0988.jpeg

eagle1462010
MAJOR BREAKING: Donald Trump is facing five years in prison and a felony because of a law HE SIGNED in attempt to punish Hillary Clinton in 2018.

The law HE SIGNED upgrades the crime of wrongly moving classified material from a misdemeanor to a felony.

"Trump signed the bill after spending the 2016 presidential campaign accusing Hillary Clinton of improperly handling classified information."

In what might be a particularly ironic outcome, one social media commentator claimed that if Trump is charged for mishandling classified documents, it would be under felony legislation that he signed while president.

Not a Harris rally.

You peope BEG to be lied to.

Hit play and behold the giant "HARRIS FOR PRESIDENT" graphic.

It is a rally, and that is a reputable X account.

You just have to live in fantasy land because you can't deal with reality.

Well, it all comes crashing down November 5th.

Then I suppose it's off to the funny farm, huh?

I for one won't miss your miserable lunacy.

K BYE :)

Oh yes please.

Popcorn, booze, any and all victuals at the ready.

And...away....we....GO

Just fucking glorious.

Let the games begin.
This is the kind of stuff sane, undecided voters DO NOT want to hear. Thoughts and prayers, traitor.

Irrelevant to your regurgitated lie.

That rally in the tweet was last Monday.

This is the part where I ask you for a link and you reply "Go do your own homework".

Of course, this time you're tired and MISERABLE routine has gotten the best of you.

Because, frankly?

Even if it was last Monday (which it wasn't my deranged little one), it would still be a small crowd.

So - as usual - ya dumb.

OK, I really am done playing with you.

At least for a while.

You belong in the special kids section.

Because she was trash talking about him being a coward wrt a debate. September 4. Will she who up?

??? He agreed to a debate with Biden, not ABC. Trump crushed Biden in the last debate and caused him to drop out of the race. Did you somehow miss that?

I'd be scared for her too.
Put aside the fact he may be a coward. The debates over the past few elections have turned into nothing but name calling. There hasn't been any real debates in decades.

Forum List

Back