Trump: "Tomorrow, Crooked Kamala’s Worst Nightmares Come True, 24 Hours Until We Unleash Hell"

jknowgood MAJOR BREAKING: Donald Trump is facing five years in prison and a felony because of a law HE SIGNED in attempt to punish Hillary Clinton in 2018.

In what might be a particularly ironic outcome, one social media commentator claimed that if Trump is charged for mishandling classified documents, it would be under felony legislation that he signed while president.

The law HE SIGNED upgrades the crime of wrongly moving classified material from a misdemeanor to a felony.

"Trump signed the bill after spending the 2016 presidential campaign accusing Hillary Clinton of improperly handling classified information."
Lol, it was legal for Trump as president to have classified documents. Not Hillary or Biden.

jknowgood MAJOR BREAKING: Donald Trump is facing five years in prison and a felony because of a law HE SIGNED in attempt to punish Hillary Clinton in 2018.

In what might be a particularly ironic outcome, one social media commentator claimed that if Trump is charged for mishandling classified documents, it would be under felony legislation that he signed while president.

The law HE SIGNED upgrades the crime of wrongly moving classified material from a misdemeanor to a felony.

"Trump signed the bill after spending the 2016 presidential campaign accusing Hillary Clinton of improperly handling classified information."

What does the law say about Presidents and classified material?

He won't debate Harris because she will embarrass the hell out that loser. So, he will talk smack from miles away. Go figure. Fn losers.

You wouldn't know a loser if she was running for president, which she is

prosecuted many Blacks for simply using weed, which she used or uses herself
1200 indictments for people doing crooked acts in the mortgage bundling scam, all over-turned as soon as Soros et al got her into the AG spot
kept back exculpatory evidence that could free someone (likely innocent) from death row

lovely people over there on the left. Judge Joe Brown calls her a Ho

He says he saw lots of pimps and whores in his time as a judge, said of Harris: "I know a ho when I see one."

You wouldn't know a loser if she was running for president, which she is

prosecuted many Blacks for simply using weed, which she used or uses herself
1200 indictments for people doing crooked acts in the mortgage bundling scam, all over-turned as soon as Soros et al got her into the AG spot
kept back exculpatory evidence that could free someone (likely innocent) from death row

lovely people over there on the left. Judge Joe Brown calls her a Ho

He says he saw lots of pimps and whores in his time as a judge, said of Harris: "I know a ho when I see one."
Americans want someone normal as President, not a freak like trump that will "unleash hell". Also calling a black person and a woman "dumb" wasnt a very bright idea by Trump. Once trump doesnt see a path to victory, he will drop out of the race. No chance he can face losing to a woman and a black person.

Kinda racist claiming to be Indian to get the votes, forgetting about being black. Then all all a sudden being black when it suits you.
Where did that happen. She has always claimed color, of South Indian and American negro. You hate people of color.

She will kick Bumph's butt on September, really hard.
Oh good. Another libtard.

Kamalalala is a truly horrendous public speaker. I realize she will prepare for debate topics. But she can’t rely on her record (or Brandon’s) to discuss any of them. So she is going to have to try to speak extemporaneously in answering any good probing questions especially ones posed by Trump.

She is going to be crushed.

Backagain is wrong again. Harris is very good with rhetoric.

She will beat Trump so badly. She knows his type and will reveal to even the unwilling.

Forum List

Back