Trump: "Tomorrow, Crooked Kamala’s Worst Nightmares Come True, 24 Hours Until We Unleash Hell"

Backagain is babbling. Harris is very good with rhetoric.

She will beat Trump so badly. She knows his type and will reveal to even the unwilling.
That doesn’t cover up her record of the most left of left politico-religious ideology.

Backagain is wrong again. Harris is very good with rhetoric.

She will beat Trump so badly. She knows his type and will reveal to even the unwilling.

Yeah.

She'll do rhetorical jujitsu on his ass.

She's an intellectual tour de force I tells ya.

Which is all the more amazing since it wasn't long ago that even folks on the Left didn't want her to run.

It's almost as if you're throwing an electoral hail Mary and hoping we're to stupid too catch on to your obvious desperation.

Last edited:
Yeah.

Which is all the more amazing since it wasn't long ago that even folks on the Left didn't want her to run.

It's almost as if you're throwing an electoral hail Mary and hoping we're to stupid to catch on to your obvious desperation.
Absent a defense for success at anything, Harris will have to resort to rhetoric and sidstepping.

Yeah.

It's almost as if you're throwing an electoral hail Mary and hoping we're to stupid to catch on to your obvious desperation.
This isnt going to end well for trump.

She's losing in all the top rated polls.
Polls are kind of silly.

If we went by polls, we would have seen Shrillary being elected.

But still, I do enjoy seeing libturds running around with their hair on fire when a poll shows their demented leader or his last minute substitute losing in the polls.

Polls are kind of silly.

Some polls are sillier than others.

And, at least in 2016 and 2020, they were silly in a consistent way.

Which is they underrated Trump.

So there may have been flubs, but they all went in the same direction.

And not once did he have the lead in those two elections, this close to D-Day.

If the polls are behaving the same way this time?

The Left are screwed.

All the ballot printing in the World couldn't overcome a multiple point popular vote victory for Trump.

It ain't happenin'.

The similarities connecting ole’ Stumblebum and Harris are striking.

Republicans need to pound home the bad policies of the Democrats and how those policies, like on the economy and the border, have hurt Americans.

But, they should also note how unhinged they are from all reality and how they are the ones upending all norms.

We can see that again when it comes to the debates now, as Democrats are all trying to spin Kamala Harris' refusal to debate former President Donald Trump on Fox. I get they have a bad candidate, in a similar way to Biden; they can't hide her in the basement and hope to get anywhere, but that's what they're trying to do. There are no votes from the people in the primary, she takes no questions and does no interviews. Harris is getting by with help from the media because she's so seriously flawed.”

Forum List

Back