Israel hastens the return of hostages by killing the chief negotiator of Hamas

You do not speak for Jews.
I'll say what I damn well want to say, were not in Israel now, you can't have me "arrested" just because I don't bend the knee to you.
The Welsh language is protected in law. How would a single State of Israel/Palestine ensure the protection of Hebrew language?
Ermm, let me see, oh yes, that's a tough one, let me think...Oh I got it, they could PRTOTECT IT IN LAW yes how about that!

Ermm, let me see, oh yes, that's a tough one, let me think...Oh I got it, they could PRTOTECT IT IN LAW yes how about that!
Exactly. Great. So, how could the Arab Palestinians convince the Jewish people that the Arab majority in the State of Israel/Palestine will protect the cultural rights under the law for the Jewish people? Because we aren't seeing that from the Arab world generally, nor the Arab Palestinians specifically.

Exactly. Great. So, how could the Arab Palestinians convince the Jewish people that the Arab majority in the State of Israel/Palestine will protect the cultural rights under the law for the Jewish people? Because we aren't seeing that from the Arab world generally, nor the Arab Palestinians specifically.
Yes, you are not seeing that, I totally agree, seems to me the Zionists have absolutely fucked any prospect of living peacefully alongside Arabs now, it was possible as we can see from history under the Ottomans.

But after a hundred years of Zionist apartheid and racism and Jew supremacy, it's kind of proven that Zionists cannot be trusted and cannot be reasoned with, they cannot run a country, a society, cannot live alongside others, they never could.

If the Israelis turned their back on Zionism, arrested the right-wing scum like Smotrich, Ben-Gvir and all the rest of them and embraced egalitarianism things might have a future, but frankly Israel has to go, it's no better than the Third Reich, it should be wiped off the map in the same way too.

The Zionists DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SHARE and they DO NOT KNOW HOW TO LIVE equally with gentiles, and that's because that is what Zionism is, intolerance and extremism and racial supremacy, no better than every other failed attempt at nationalism.

Last edited:
When are these dingbats going to accept reality? they signed up to Zionism, well folks, this is what Zionism looks like:

1722716102027.png

They've protested for almost as many days yet nothing has happened, Nazinyahu is still in power, many hostages are still trapped, the ICC and ICJ are starting to isolate Israel and still these people protest outside Nazinyahu's house? He's laughing at them, doesn't give a fuck.

Yes, you are not seeing that I agree, seems to me the Zionists have absolutely fucked any prospect of living peacefully alongside Arabs now, it was possible as we can see from history under the Ottomans.

But after a hundred years of Zionist apartheid and racism and Jew supremacy, it's kind of proven that Zionists cannot be trusted and cannot be reasoned with.

If the Israelis turned their back on Zionism, arrested the right-wing scum like Smotrich, Ben-Gvir and all the rest of them and embraced egalitarianism things might have a future, but frankly Israel has to go, it's no better than the Third Reich, it should be wiped off the map in the same way too.

What was the excuse for Arab violence,

before any Jew ever shot a bullet, and before Zionism?

GTf7ShJWMAA84c_

Unfortunately, that isn't true for all citizens of Israel. Jewish citizens have more rights than Palestinian citizens and are treated differently. Palestinians are discriminated against:

If Israel is a state for Jews, then non-Jews are second-class citizens by default and will always be considered a threat to the Jewish identity of the state. Those who are considered a threat, aren't treated well in any society.
If Israel identifies itself as a Jewish State and hence isn't a country for all of its citizens, then it's a Jewocracy, not DEMOCRACY = Rule Of The People. It's the rule of Jews, and if you're not Jewish under that system, you will be discriminated against and mistreated. Only a small % of the Palestinians are citizens, most are in limbo, living under brutal occupation and apartheid.

How does anyone expect 600K Jews from Europe to arrive in Palestine and make it a Jewish state when there are 1.2 MILLION non-Jews living there? How does that make any sense? The UN handed the European Jews, 54% of Palestine, along with 750K Palestinians. How did the Jews pretend to establish their Jewish state in a land where the majority of the inhabitants are Christians and Muslims? Well, many Zionists had this as the plan:

The Zionists terrorized and slaughtered them until they left. Most left, and the few that remained became the second-class, Palestinian citizens of the Jewish State of Israel.

They gave the Israelis back their lands. They've been there since 600E, The Muslim religious sites are built on top of Jewish sites. The Muslims tried to obliterate those who came before.

Before Zionism? well we could draw a line at say 1914 when the first discussions started between Arab forces and British, the run up to the great betrayal of the Arabs which culminated in the Balfour declaration in 1917 after secretly colluding with Zionists. So all but two on your list predate that, all the rest chronologically follow the arrival of militant Zionism.

So before Zionism we have Petah Tikva. That town was setup in 1878 by European Haredi Jewish settlers, and later received financial support from Baron Rothschild. But what is this 1886 "massacre" you cite? I can find no trace of any such event...

So we'll now look at those that took place AFTER Zionist nationalsim began to grow.

Are these all regarded as "massacres of Jews" though? Look at Tel Hai, 8 Jews and 5 Arabs died, the event itself entailed the suspected presence of French troops and so pertains to the Franco-Syrian war it was not a massacre in any sense of the word, it is in fact known as the Battle of Tel Hai.

Next we can look at Nebi Musa - known not as a massacre but as the "Nebi Musa riots" . The history clearly tells us that on that day, Arab leaders expressed concerns about Zionist immigration (which Zionists NEVER like to talk about because these immigrants needed to steal land) and at some point violence erupted, 5 Jews were killed and 4 Arabs, not really seeing "massacre" fitting this one either.

Lets try one more, the next being Dania - I can find no trace of this on the internet. Dania, so what is this even about?

The rest are likely just as unremarkable and all have the context that militant Zionism was active in the region and British support for a Jew state was public knowledge, so none of these events can be decoupled from the colonial aspirations of the Zionists and so can not rightly serves as examples of this imaginary Arab antisemitism or Arab desires to exterminate or massacre Jews.

So I suggest you take the carefully curated list along with this post of mine and send these right back to the liar that gave it to you, that liar is welcome to take this up here in public with me if he/she so desires, These lies and propaganda rarely stand up to scrutiny and not that many people have the resources and time to do that kind of scrutiny but I do, and I will continue to do so as long as the Zionist regime continues to commit genocide.

Last edited:
Before Zionism? well we could draw a line at say 1914 when the first discussions started between Arab forces and British, the run up to the great betrayal of the Arabs which culminated in the Balfour declaration in 1917 after secretly colluding with Zionists. So all but two on your list predate that, all the rest chronologically follow the arrival of militant Zionism.

So before Zionism we have Petah Tikva. That town was setup in 1878 by European Haredi Jewish settlers, and later received financial support from Baron Rothschild. But what is this 1886 "massacre" you cite? I can find no trace of any such event...

So we'll now look at those that took place AFTER Zionist nationalsim began to grow.

Are these all regarded as "massacres of Jews" though? Look at Tel Hai, 8 Jews and 5 Arabs died, the event itself entailed the suspected presence of French troops and so pertains to the Franco-Syrian war it was not a massacre in any sense of the word, it is in fact known as the Battle of Tel Hai.

Next we can look at Nebi Musa - known not as a massacre but as the "Nebi Musa riots" . The history clearly tells us that on that day, Arab leaders expressed concerns about Zionist immigration (which Zionists NEVER like to talk about because these immigrants needed to steal land) and at some point violence erupted, 5 Jews were killed and 4 Arabs, not really seeing "massacre" fitting this one either.

Lets try one more, the next being Dania - I can find no trace of this on the internet. Dania, so what is this even about?

The rest are likely just as unremarkable and all have the context that militant Zionism was active in the region and British support for a Jew state was public knowledge, so none of these events can be decoupled from the colonial aspirations of the Zionist and so can not rightly serves as examples of Arab antisemitism or Arab desires to exterminate or massacre Jews.

Indeed the history of Arab degeneracy didn't start on 7th Oct.

So you assume it is legit to murder Jews of a specific background,
and want to blame that degeneracy on Zionism?

Again, what was the excuse for expelling
the local Jewish community from
their 4 holy cities?

Report from Safed about the Arab massacres of 1834:

"Now I have come to announce the large losses and afflictions that have been created in Israel in four countries, ie Jerusalem,and Hebron and the Upper Galilee, namely Safed. And the lower Galilee, namely the city of Tabriya. By the hands of the plunderers and looters that rose in the country. And they come only upon the Jews...

On Sunday, eight days in the month of Sivan, the looters, inhabitants of the villages joined with the inhabitants of the cities. They had weapons of war and shields and fell upon all the Jews and stripped their clothes from men and women. They expelled them naked from the city, and plundered all their property...

The remnants were coerced and raped whether men or women. Tore all the Torah scrolls, and their talit and tefilin and the city was abandoned... This was so for 33 days, so was done in the city of Safed, so was done in other towns."

Periodicals of people of Israel in Eretz Israel - Menachem Mendel ben- Aaharon 1800-1873

their 4 holy cities?

"Now I have come to announce the large losses and afflictions that have been created in Israel in four countries, ie Jerusalem,and Hebron and the Upper Galilee, namely Safed. And the lower Galilee, namely the city of Tabriya. By the hands of the plunderers and looters that rose in the country. And they come only upon the Jews...

On Sunday, eight days in the month of Sivan, the looters, inhabitants of the villages joined with the inhabitants of the cities. They had weapons of war and shields and fell upon all the Jews and stripped their clothes from men and women. They expelled them naked from the city, and plundered all their property...

The remnants were coerced and raped whether men or women. Tore all the Torah scrolls, and their talit and tefilin and the city was abandoned... This was so for 33 days, so was done in the city of Safed, so was done in other towns."

Periodicals of people of Israel in Eretz Israel - Menachem Mendel ben- Aaharon 1800-1873

Stop the hand waving, you confidently presented a list of "massacres" and I just exposed your list as a sham, capable only of misleading a dingbat. Now tell me all about the Dania Massacre of 1920-1921 or was this something a desperate Zionist made up?

Stop the hand waving, you confidently presented a list of "massacres" and I just exposed your list as a sham, capable only of misleading a dingbat. Now tell me all about the Dania Massacre of 1920-1921 or was this something a desperate Zionist made up?

Quiet the duck dance...

Sure Pal supporters can answer a simple question -

what was the excuse for Arab violence before Zionism?

Why can Pal supporters answer a simple question -

what was the excuse for Arab violence before Zionism?
Ohh look what I found

1722719831920.png

And the dates match yours too:

1722719895565.png

There we are then, the "Dania Massacre" of Jews is actually a mistakenly listed fictional event, FICTION like much of Zionist "history".

Ohh look what I found

View attachment 989503

And the dates match yours too:

View attachment 989507

There we are then, the "Dania Massacre" of Jews is actually a mistakenly listed fictional event, FICTION like much of Zionist "history".

All that to avoid a simple question?

By that logic any village called Nejd is a colony,
It's like you already admit the moral weakness of your position.

You tell me, please give me the count of such events and some examples, examples where Israel "gave an opportunity" yet were met with violence? count them, list them and lets examine some of them - fair enough?

What does "responsible for their own reality" mean? Do you think this applies to all people or just Palestinians? If it applies to all people then the Israelis are responsible for the reality of Oct 7th where occupied villages around Gaza were attacked by the descendants of the Arabs who were ethnically cleansed from those same villages in 1948 and forced to flee to Gaza.

How about giving the villages back rather than building squatter homes for Jews on the land and glibly acting as if this is a divine right and that Palestinian desire for their land and homes is somehow a form of militancy, innate violence of the Arab, they never cooperate, never work peacefully, they are always whining about the millions of Arabs who had their land and homes stolen, I mean who would do that? who would want their land back after so many years? why can't they see it's been handed over to poor deserving Jews as God intended.

Those Arabs, they had an "opportunity" to assist the privileged super race, their superiors whom they must serve and what did they do? they go all uppity, they deserve to be bombed until none of them remain alive, ain't that right Man with no Plan.

You truly make me sick, really its hard to believe that such xenophobia is out there still, after all the world has been through.
The majority of the Arabs that left villages in the newly formed nation of Israel did so not because of "ethnic cleansing" by the Jews but because Israel was about to be invaded by numerous Arab armies and those armies would be turning Israel into a war zone. They left because Arabs were about to attack. There was no peace between Israel and it's Arab nations. The Arabs attempted REPEATEDLY to wipe out Israel and failed repeatedly! When that didn't work they resorted to terror attacks. Then when the Israelis built walls to protect themselves from Arab terrorists the Arabs dug terror tunnels beneath the wall in order to conduct even MORE terror attacks! Then when the Israelis installed devices to hear under ground tunneling the Arabs flew across the Israeli walls on hang gliders to conduct the worst terror attack yet. The fact is if the Arabs of Gaza had spent the money and time they've wasted on terror attacks on making Gaza a better place it would be one of the garden spots of the Middle East. Instead it's a barren wasteland. Shame on the Palestinians.

I see that as the only solution, but the problem is that there's so much bad blood, between Zionist Jews and Palestinians that I don't believe that arrangement would work. Maybe it would've worked twenty years ago, but the situation today is even worse than it was then. If Jews and non-Jews could live as equals before Israeli law, and Israel was a nation not just for Jews but for all of its citizens, Jewish or not, then I would accept that. Zionism won't allow that. That's a fantasy scenario, unfortunately.
Neither will the Pallys.

They gave the Israelis back their lands. They've been there since 600E, The Muslim religious sites are built on top of Jewish sites. The Muslims tried to obliterate those who came before.

GTf7ShJWMAA84c_
Nice try, but Zionists labeling conflicts between Zionist settler-colonialists and Palestinian locals as "massacres", when both groups were fighting each other already, is misleading, at best.

Petah Tikvah Massacre (1886)​

Context:

• Petah Tikvah, established in 1878, is one of the oldest agricultural Jewish settlements in Palestine.
  • Tensions between Jewish settlers and local Arab populations over land and resources were common during this period.
Events:

• In 1886, conflict arose between Jewish settlers and neighboring Arab villagers.
  • The conflict reportedly started due to disputes over land and water resources, which were scarce and highly valuable in the region.
  • There were violent confrontations between the two groups, leading to casualties on both sides.
The Zionists from the very beginning were already expressing their intentions to take all of the land for themselves.

Nice try, but Zionists labeling conflicts between Zionist settler-colonialists and Palestinian locals as "massacres", when both groups were fighting each other already, is misleading, at best.

Petah Tikvah Massacre (1886)​

Context:

• Petah Tikvah, established in 1878, is one of the oldest agricultural Jewish settlements in Palestine.
  • Tensions between Jewish settlers and local Arab populations over land and resources were common during this period.
Events:

• In 1886, conflict arose between Jewish settlers and neighboring Arab villagers.
  • The conflict reportedly started due to disputes over land and water resources, which were scarce and highly valuable in the region.
  • There were violent confrontations between the two groups, leading to casualties on both sides.
The Zionists from the very beginning were already expressing their intentions to take all of the land for themselves.

their 4 holy cities?

Israeli Jews and Israeli Arabs are equal under the law.

(I won't waste my time watching posted videos. I am familiar enough with the subject to discuss.)
You won't watch those videos, but others will. I don't respond to your Zionist claptrap to convince you of anything. I respond for the sake of others, not you.

Forum List

Back