A Top Hamas Leader (Ishmael Haniyah) Is Killed in Iran (link)

Assuming Israel Killed Ismail Haniyeh:

• War crime, Zionist Entity has no right to exist

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • War crime, he was a good and decent man

• Ismail Haniyeh needed to die, but the ICC should have handled matter

• Total voters
Over in Iran right now they are saying "so let America do what it wants?" Or "So let Israel get away with this?"

Seems to me Israel just escalated the war. You signing up to fight?
Israel was supposed to allow the random slaughter of 1200 of its citizens and then whine to the UN? I get it.

Screw Iran, they should have been turned into a glass factory long ago, nothing good can come of them remaining alive, any one disagreeing with that cabal, should flee and we should disintegrate them!

I don't know how much stock you put into dreams but I had one where I was walking with hundreds of thousands of people fleeing Tehran which was maybe 30 miles away, and as I looked back it was engulfed by a massive thermonuclear blast twice the size of the city.

Then I woke up.

I don't know how much stock you put into dreams but I had one where I was walking with hundreds of thousands of people fleeing Tehran which was maybe 30 miles away, and as I looked back it was engulfed by a massive thermonuclear blast twice the size of the city.

Then I woke up.
every once in awhile----I wake up from a delightful dream and try to GET BACK IN----somehow ---(sob) it nevah works

Eli Kopter’s Co-Conspirator Amit Nakesh "Exposed" by Turkish Media

For once, Turkey has earned its name. It began on Wednesday with a tweet by influencer Dr. Eli David, who proclaimed: “Breaking: Israeli sources revealed the name of Mossad agent who assassinated Ismail Haniyeh. His name is Amit Nakesh, who according to sources has taken part in several previous assassinations as well. Amit, you are a hero!”

AI-rendering-of-Amit-Nakesh-in-action-696x461.jpg

Those of you who have endured a few years of Hebrew school have realized by now that Amit Nakesh is the Hebrew word for “the assassin” – “Hamitnakesh,” broken into two parts. This is also a mockery of the common Israeli speech that abhors the Heh sound, resulting in Amit Nakesh.

And the floodgates opened. Akdeniz Gercek Gazetesi announced:

“Who Killed Haniyeh? Who is Mossad Agent Amit Nakesh? Who is Amit Nakesh?

“Ismail Haniyeh lost his life as a result of an attack on his residence in Tehran, the capital of Iran. Haniyeh had attended the 9th President Masoud Pezeshkian’s oath-taking ceremony held in the Iranian Parliament yesterday. According to information from foreign sources, the person who assassinated Ismail Haniyeh was identified as Amit Nakesh. So, who is Mossad Agent Amit Nakesh?”

Usak Olay reported:

“Who is Mossad Agent Amit Nakesh? Who Assassinated Ismail Haniyeh?

“A recent incident that has caused widespread repercussions in the international security world has occurred: Allegations have emerged that Mossad agent Amit Nakesh was behind the assassination that led to the death of Ismail Haniyeh in Tehran, the capital of Iran.”

There were many, many more:

Amit-Nakesh.jpg

Back in May, another Israeli joke, this one about the helicopter crash that killed Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi, Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian, and six other passengers, having been carried out by a Mossad agent named “Eli Copter,” a play on the Hebrew word for helicopter, again sans the Heh sound, ran through Arab media like fire in a warehouse for old Arabic newspapers (Israeli ‘Eli Copter’ Joke Taken Seriously By Hamas Morphs Into Fake News).

Eli Kopter’s Co-Conspirator Amit Nakesh "Exposed" by Turkish Media

For once, Turkey has earned its name. It began on Wednesday with a tweet by influencer Dr. Eli David, who proclaimed: “Breaking: Israeli sources revealed the name of Mossad agent who assassinated Ismail Haniyeh. His name is Amit Nakesh, who according to sources has taken part in several previous assassinations as well. Amit, you are a hero!”

AI-rendering-of-Amit-Nakesh-in-action-696x461.jpg

Those of you who have endured a few years of Hebrew school have realized by now that Amit Nakesh is the Hebrew word for “the assassin” – “Hamitnakesh,” broken into two parts. This is also a mockery of the common Israeli speech that abhors the Heh sound, resulting in Amit Nakesh.

And the floodgates opened. Akdeniz Gercek Gazetesi announced:

Usak Olay reported:

There were many, many more:

Amit-Nakesh.jpg

Back in May, another Israeli joke, this one about the helicopter crash that killed Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi, Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian, and six other passengers, having been carried out by a Mossad agent named “Eli Copter,” a play on the Hebrew word for helicopter, again sans the Heh sound, ran through Arab media like fire in a warehouse for old Arabic newspapers (Israeli ‘Eli Copter’ Joke Taken Seriously By Hamas Morphs Into Fake News).

No jokes in Jannah----just endless virgins

Forum List

Back