Zone1 *Moses, Whom Rocked The World*

Successful behaviors naturally lead to success.
And you are quite the failure.

These are the words of the Lord my God: Fatten the flock for slaughter. Those who buy will slaughter it and incur no guilt; those who sell will say, "blessed be the Lord, I am rich!" Its shepherds will have no pity for it. For I will never again pity the inhabitants of the earth, says the Lord. I will put every man in the power of his neighbor and his king, and as each country is crushed I will not rescue him from their hands.

So I fattened the flock for slaughter for the dealers. I took two staves: one I called No'am and the other Hobelim, and so I fattened the flock. In one month I got rid of the three shepherds, for I had lost patience with them and they has come to abhor me. Then I said to the flock, 'I will not fatten you any more. Any that are to die, let them die; any that are to stray, let them stray; and the rest can devour one another'......

Then the Lord said to me, 'Equip yourself AGAIN as a shepherd, a worthless one; for I am about to install a shepherd in the land who will neither miss any that are lost nor search for those who have gone astray nor heal the sick nor nurse the sickly, but will eat the flesh of fat beasts and throw away their broken bones. Zechariah 11:4-16

Last edited:

Forum List

Back