Trump to debate Harris in Sept 4

This time Trump gets to set the rules and somehow to you that isn't fair?
I didn’t say it wasn’t “fair”. I said he’s running scared.

Obviously he’s less confident about debating Harris than he was about debating Biden. Otherwise he would have stuck with his “anytime anywhere” mentality from last time.

lol I love how you just pretend he didn’t act like a wishy washy pussy up until this point about it. If he thought he could school both Harris and ABC, why didn’t he just commit to the debate ALREADY SCHEDULED.

Look at the bitch whining. Meanwhile, he gave Diaper Joe 100% of what he demanded and Joe folded like soggy pizza. Now the whiners are crying because Trump actually reversed gears after spending months preparing for Biden having had to change channels completely because the absolutely running most popular president ever was thrown off his throne by Obummy for the bedroom skank. Too funny.

Trump has debated 10,000 people the world over for years and years and usually won. Kamaltoe is now heading for her FIRST real debate and it is going to be a massacre.

Into the meat grinder.

Look at the bitch whining. Meanwhile, he gave Diaper Joe 100% of what he demanded and Joe folded like soggy pizza. Now the whiners are crying because Trump actually reversed gears after spending months preparing for Biden having had to change channels completely because the absolutely running most popular president ever was thrown off his throne by Obummy for the bedroom skank. Too funny.

Trump has debated 10,000 people the world over for years and years and usually won. Kamaltoe is now heading for her FIRST real debate and it is going to be a massacre.

Into the meat grinder.
Your post is the whiniest thing I’ve read all day.

Too funny.

Was there ever any doubt, Nos? I mean Trump has a storied history of taking all comers, all questions at all times like Wolverine, while Harris has never debated in a hostile environment at all. And it will be on Fox this time. The difference is that Trump will give thoughtful answers with meaning based on knowledge and experience with a history of results whereas all Harris has is glib word-salad which will be quickly exposed as the vacuous bullshit that it is.
Just like he did at the NABJ event when he thoughtfully ate his dick on stage.

I guess all the board liberals who claimed Trump was scared to debate Harris lied. Gonna be fun watching Harris have to think on her feet.

Harris should show up for the original debate and spend the time telling the country what a coward Trump is. A WWE-style event in an arena is a no-go. FOX is a no-go. That wasn’t the deal.

#GRIFTERinCHIEF

Or his bowels since January 2021.
Ewww...

1722720789080.png

Forum List

Back