USA Today lies when it says Trump falsely claimed Kamala failed the bar exam Thread starterText Drivers are Killers Start date1 minute ago TagsNone

We don't even know that. By falsely claiming she is non-white, she got the benefit of affirmative action grading.

"falsely claiming"

rotfl-gif.288736

My goodness IM2... you are really reinforcing the opinion of a minority of people regarding your intelligence especially when you write:
"Go do a search whiteboy. I know where she went. You're theonoe claiming shes not black.
Then tell me what barexam did Trumps pun ass pass. He inherited his daddys business and money, then promptly went bankrupt 6 times.."

Are you generally sloppy when you hurry to write like the above! What is "theonoe"? What is a "barexam"?
More importantly you evidently like Kamala and Planned Parenthood totally approve of this statement made by the founder of Planned Parenthood! These are the facts...not guesses the exact words of the group you evidently support that believe in killing babies, especially Black babies!
Exact words from Planned Parenthood founder, Margaret Sanger:
"We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population,”
You agree with Kamala and Planned Parenthood that they " want to exterminate the Negro population,”
Your opinion is sloppy, so your harping on typos I didn't edit shows that you're a small person. Since your opinion is bullshit, there is nothing to reinforce. The founder of Planned Parenthood died when Harris was 2 years old. Planned Parenthood is no longer in the eugenics business. And quit trying to make shit up about Harris. I'm not voting for Trump. And because of USMB right wingers, I'm not voting for any republican. I know what your party wants to do to us. So go take your silly shit to Candace Owens.

Last edited:
Does kammy look black?. Not at all. She is a race fraudster like her pal senator pocahantas warren.
Trump is the race fraudster. If this was Harris:

1722556130038.png

There would be no debate about her race. So there is none now.

About 90% of the media consistently lied about Biden's health for at least two years. Everyone knows it so it's no surprise when they double down with lies in the last four months to try to get Kamila elected.

If this was Kamala Harris

1722556431767.png

About 90% of the media consistently lied about Biden's health for at least two years. Everyone knows it so it's no surprise when they double down with lies in the last four months to try to get Kamila elected.
Biden is in good health. Trump has the problem.

If this was Kamala Harris:

1722557023648.png

Forum List

Back